youtu.be/Jad77nHSmbw
youtube.com/watch?v=JTWHkKDJ6Ws&t=5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doug asked her to read his long-winded fanscipt

Link please, I wanna laugh.

youtu.be/Jad77nHSmbw

goddamned gross

Cree motherfucking Summers everyone.

The art was meh, but the jokes were great, and honestly for what it was, that's damn good.

Wow, you weren't kidding. Holy shit, is Doug just Chris Chan with a following?

Does...Doug not understand the concept of cyborgs?

Also don't Inspector Gadget characters have 5 fingers?

90s kids and 80s nostalgics are growing old, the man's stuck in 2007 and fading into memory himself.

for someone supposedly loosing relevance, he sure gets allot of celebrity support

youtube.com/watch?v=JTWHkKDJ6Ws&t=5s

he did not and still refuses to understand the concept of Steampunk

he also did not know what a furry was for the longest time
and he only recently found out what shipping is

what did you expect?
he's an 80s kid

Huh. For a guy who tries to embrace fandoms with a critical view, he sure is fresh on the concept behind them.

Not that I'm doubting his social life or his success, it's just ... huh. Don't know how to think of that.

Remember when Doug tried to quit the nostalgia critic because he knew it was creatively bankrupt but then he needed money so he crawled back with his tail between his legs?

Literally lolFamilyGuy-tier.

Or Bleedman-tier depending on how you look at it.

I MEMBER!

he said he stopped watching cartoons in the mid 90s

he hasn't watched a cartoon until Adventure Time, cause he wanted to know what the hell all the fuss was about (and when he noticed people were watching his reaction videos, he also started watching Avatar, Gravity Falls, and Steven Universe)

If anything, we can at least use him as an example of how normalfags perceive new stuff

CRINGE.

She could steal all of my semen.

Seriously, I would fuck a blond at this point.

Brain's voice sounds like shit.
Also what's that Family Guy?

This shit truly puzzles me. How does he get so many big celebrities to show up in his shit? What kind of connections does he have?

>Have cartoon characters swear
>Say things contrary to their shows premise
>Comedy

That dismissive look on her face at the end
>please leave me the fuck alone, internet man
Doug felt it, he had to have.

Yeah, She looks almost scared.

good times

It's Faimly guy all over again.

>Shut it bitch.

Okay that was funny.

>Faimly guy
Keyboard hating on you?

Does blue look better on her?

Nah,Red is better.

It's probably just PMS.

Time to vote, Anons!
Blue or Red?

How about none?

That's too lewd

>Or Bleedman-tier
It's only bleedman tier if it's faux anime, that is why Bleedman is even famous remember.

Hey isn't that the same voice actress for Luna from The Loud House? or some other C-rated voice actress?

Wait oh Cree Summer, didn't she voice act Number 5 in Kids Next Door?

No

Yes (as well as Numbah 5's older sister, Cree), and Elmyra from Tiny Toons, and Suzie from Rugrats.

Oh c'mon he does all this crap, allows that nigger and ugly fem cunt to waste 1/3 of his videos, goes for a fake "reboot" series and he can't even have the balls to review Lauren Faust's MLP and say that season 1 is only considered a masterpiece because seasons 2+ are a pile of festering garbage worse than Adventure Time's children(Steven Universe, Star Vs Forces of Evil).

Or how about pic related? Does he review anything that isn't either a movie or an overly popular thing which everyone already reviewed to death?

>Robot & Monster

That show seriously just came and went with me hardly noticing it

As well as the original Penny Gadget. Say what you want about Doug, but at least he got her to do the lines

I can get behind that, but it always gets deleted.

>little girl head and voice
>body is literally of man
>simplified torso and waist

Whoever made this can't draw

Red

>this becomes literally a Penny thread

Perfect

It started as a Penny thread

>big celebrities

It's voice actors, they aren't all that unapproachable. If all else fails you could literally buy an hour of their time for around $20. Unless you are simpsons voice actors that's about what VA's make for a solid hour of speaking.

>he also did not know what a furry was

Well, he certainly does now.

Only in a world without guns.

Family Guy sort of eased off on that.

Robot Chicken on the other hand...

They do that? Do they know they're opening to some freaks like Doug and Sup Forums people, or will they just say anything for money

You can ask them and they might do something for free, but if they are being paid then they'll probably say whatever. I know of a few voice actors who even showed up for an hour on podcasts for $50.

It's cringey but i undoubtedly love the voice.

Why can't Doug admit he has the hots for Penny?

Literally every single time he mentions Inspector Gadget he ends up in long rants about how Penny is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Cree Summer is pretty great

>THEM AIN'T YO FUNYUNS, THEY'S FOXXY FUNYUNS!

Do as Japanese girls and wear nothing at all.

I bet he has some pretty fucked up kinks too. Those lite-SJW rants he sometimes does don't fool me.

Being a lolicon is hard, People always shit on you.
Also he don't want to loose money.