Explain this

Explain this

>vlc

Cyclops and Havoc are immune to their own (and each other's) powers.

Scott is immune to his own powers. That's why his eyelids don't get blasted off.

so
hypothetical question.

If Scott stares at Havoc's crotch, he won't feel anything right?

>Havoc
>c
Triggered

To answer your hypothetical, yes.

not really, they still revieve some kinetic impact and their blasts do send each other flying

*recieve
They're probably inmune to their own powers tho

Why? It's just kinetic energy right?

Explain what? If his eyelids are able to hold his blast in, i'm sure his finger can also.

I ain't gotta explain shit, flatscan.

Scott is such a cool character, I don't know why he keeps being the butt of the joke.

Is it because he's the "straight man"? I really don't understand

No?1?!?!1?!?!

He's responsible, even-keeled, and sober-minded. He's the adult in the room. Teenagers and manchildren hate that. They identify with the edgy, loner fuckstick who does what he wants and doesn't care about other people. That's why Wolverine is so popular.

I was always more of a Beast guy

What kind of fag does that make me?

Yeah, but what about the gloves then?

Only envy.

A Beastfag.

Try punching your gloves as hard and long as you can. Do they break really fast?

Superhero costumes are the most inconsistent thing ever created, don't event start about that. And in Clairemont first issue he says their uniforms were made of unstable matter designed by Reed Richards.

Cyclop's energy is its own unique energy from its own unique microverse or something

NON-EINSTEINIAN
NON-EINSTEINIAN
NON-EINSTEINIAN

Scott's power comes from the LASER DIMENSION right?

*punch dimension

Part of his mutant power is to be immune to the "punch dimension" radiation he projects.
That works by his flesh having a sort of radiation field that absorbs and negates the optic blast energies.
They've explained in canon that this energy field is harmonic to the energy field of the crystal ruby quartz, that's why the glasses and visors can stop the optic blasts, and because no energy is escaping past those glasses mutant power detectors like the earliest model of Cerebro can't detect him despite his optic blasts always being turned on.
(that last part was about a question from archives)
It could just be that the glove is so close to his finger that his energy field extends over it, or the costume material could be durable enough to take that punishment, or the costume could be made of Reed Richards' "unstable molecules" costume material and thus has taken on the superpower traits of his body.

PUNCH BEAMS FROM THE PUNCH DIMENSION

"now listen closely"

Musical theater homosexual who keeps forcing the multisyllabics from his Word a Day Vocabulary Calendar into conversation.

He was the adult in the room even when he wasn't the adult in the room.
He literally had no childhood thanks to some amnesia.
It would be really sad if it didn't always make me laugh.

Of course not. They're brothers you pervert.

Yes, and as mutant siblings they have limited immunity to each other's mutant powers.
HOWEVER, Scott's optic blasts and Havok's plasma bursts both disrupt the air with their explosive energies, that concussive shockwave would make an impact upon them both, the intensity of which would depend upon how hard Scott would be looking with his mutant eyes.

I was making an incest joke user

AND I was explaining how the feeling produced between the brothers was entirely dependent upon the intensity of that staring...

This, otherwise he would instantly explode from being connected to the punch dimension.

Still salty about that scene in Deadpool Kills where he blows his own head up exactly like I just described.

Official List of Cyclops's powers
1. Supergeometry
2. Immunity to the Punch Dimension
3. Portals to the Punch Dimension in his eyes
4. Always being right

5. Attracting psychic chicks

That's more of a weakness than a power between one turning into the Phoenix and the other turning him into literally Hitler.

Remove this post.

The worst fucking kind you Uncle Tom loving motherfucker

he was my favorite character in X-Men Evolution...