Will this kill the jew?

Will this kill the jew?

the jew will kill this.

No its founder is poor

Jews hijacked bitcoin long ago

from what I understand satoshi is worth millions of $. He mined some of the first blocks on his own, hoarding thousands of BTC, now worth hundreds of millions$

>bitcoin
>started by an "unknown" person who has a lot to gain by its adoption
>sounds sort of like the jews
>small market is manipulated by few big players
>sounds sort of like the jews

Yeah, I'll trade my stable fiat currency for funbux that are controlled by a few key investors. This will definitely kill the jew. Sounds like a great plan, mate.

You dumb pommy cunt.
Your banks have already adopted a islamic compliant bank account.

Just sign up with that, it will destroy the bank.
0% interest.

>unironically supporting fiat currency

>fiat
>stable

the jew makes money by printing $ to sells to us goys or do you not know how bitcoin works?

>the none-intrinsic jew

silly faggot

The mechanism kills the banks, yes.

Banks cannot create money from nowhere after we will start to use the mechanism of bitcoin in the usual money.

They can't control it currently, so they'll find a way. Until they do, it's probably the safest currency to stockpile outside of the euro or dollar

Eventually. The option of an electronic, stable currency is already there.

sadly no

So if most people here are agreed on the idea that Bitcoin will destroy banks, then shouldn't we all be buying bitcoin? If bitcoin were to gain just a couple % of the worlds economic market, coins would be worth hundreds of thousands of $. Potentially even millions with wide enough adoption. All you neets could be multi-millionaires in 20 years by having some spare btc lying around.

explain why you think no

No. But blockchain technology will.

>I'll trade my stable fiat current

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA FUCKING RETARD!!

I agree. Bitcoin was revolutionary. But it's getting old, the block chain is getting longer, and its susceptible to 51% attacks.

A new coin (monero?) could possibly take its place.

Bitcoin has no central bank. The only jews are the ones who got in on it early. And as far as I know there is no interest in bitcoin, which is a founding principle if youre a jew running a financial system.

>>/biz neet

Bitcoin has build in economic inbalance because the ones created early on are valuated just the same as the ones requiring enormous amounts of computational power to create.
>implying the jew doesn't own 90% of the bitcoins that will ever be created

Never go in biz. Honestly I don't. I find the idea behind crypto currencies fascinating.

I think not just crypto, but other applications of the tech. Take ethereums smart contracts for instance, or some of the decentralised apps. Blockchain based de-centralisation is true freedom. It's potential is absolutely massive and I have no doubts TPTB will move against it decidedly, once it reaches critical mass.

The future of cryptocurrencies is really hard to speculate on though. They don't seem to have revolutionized the world yet, and by now it feels as if it's too late for any hopes of that happening. Although btc has been incredibly stable, even recovered after the latest 'hack'.

Want to stop the money jews? Stop paying taxes and force them to act. Basically, force them to steal or print their own money to keep their game going.

Who knows what a bitcoin will be worth in 5 - 10 years time. It could be 100 or 1000 times what it is worth now.

All sorts of weird and wonderful things have been developed. There's all sorts of useful things you can do with cryptocurrencies.

I started with 0.1 of a bitcoin and from different investments with cryptos i made $41,000 cash money and i still have loads of crypto investments.

Its like another dot com boom happening in front of our eyes. Anyone not buying cryptocurrencies (im talking in small amounts dont go full retard) is a fucking retard

>more hidden international money will kill hidden international Jew money

>1 post by this ID

They still lend your money out. They just dont give you any interest. If anything its twice as jewish

lel, that's jewish host

Get the fuck out with your stop paying tax memes, you americans just bring discussion to shit every time. Most people are taxed before their paycheck comes anywhere near them, not to mention if you refuse to pay taxes you will eventually be imprisoned.'Not paying tax' is simply not an option. You can't beat the jews by playing their game, as soon as you use any fiat you've already lost, that;s why you have to play a completely different game ie blockchain and cryptocurrencys

Bitcoin is not hidden. You can see every balance all transactions are public.

It's distributed. Fundamentally it is a perfect democracy and self regulated by economic self interest in perfect balance. It is however toxic to the financial system as it renders their functions obsolete and comparatively inefficient.

But you wouldn't know anything about that because you're a plebian.

Also look in to cryptocurrency called DECRED

Either Bitcoin or Monero (same general idea, different protocol means more anonymity). I have $135 invested in it currently, but I am going to top that off by selling things on OpenBazaar

I've seen Detective Heart of America

How do i know the money is not hacked to give more numbers? Somebody created it and the one has the keys to alter it.

Yes! Absolutely agree with that. I'm somewhat invested in btc and eth myself too. But I also lost quite a bit of money trading so I'm trying to hold long term now lol. 41k, damn that's nice. congrats on that. If you've reinvested that across all the promising cryptos you'll be rolling in the dosh eventually user.

ETH IS SHIT FOR TARDESES, DO BUY SYS AND SC

The code is open source. That means that anyone who has a knowlege of coding can read it and see what it does.

The code states the maximum limit is 21 million coins.

And because that code is running on all the miners all over the world it is inpossible to change the code because you'd have to get more than half of the miners to agree at once to change the code and if they decided to alter the maximum ammount of coins or change transactions it would destroy faith in the currency thereby destroying their investments in mining equipment.

So you see, it is impossible to as you say "hack" bitcoin.

learn about the blockchain you moron

all of the points you guys are bringing up are fundamentally impossible under the bitcoin system

Be quiet cambodia

CANNOT BE QUIET IF I SEE TARDED PERSON. I MUST REDPILL EM

COOL STORY OF ETH. IT OPENSORCE AND EVEREONE CAN READ THE CIDE, BUT TARDESES INVEST MULLIONS BEFORE ERROR IN CODE WAS FOUND AND USED TO STIL MONEY

Open source means anybody can participate to read the code, but that doesn't means i know who implemented it, how they implemented and where. They could implement it totally differently to what they publish as open source.
To put it simple: i publish some code online, i alter that code differently, but don't publish it, but it's what i really used to compile the bitcoin system. Bitcoin is p2p, which means direct transaction like ftp, but after you get approved by bitcoin system.

Sound like a scared cuck to me. 45% of the us population do not pay income taxes already according to a 2015 report. I say stop being scared of being imprisoned due to (((taxes))). Just like cutting aid to Israel applies pressure so would moving to crypto currency. Stopping paying taxes is less damaging than moving to crypto currency but collapses their own system. Cucks like you are the reason nothing changes and (((they))) keep getting paid.

yes.

because it has a fixed supply.

prices in it can rise and fall, but that will reflect the reality of the supply/demand of the good in which it is priced. BTC itself it can't be inflated once mining is complete, and even as it nears completion, the rate at which new BTC are mined will drop off to a smaller % of the total BTC available than even actual gold, which still does get mined (like actually mined) believe it or not.

100% of the jewing related to money is not the money itself, it is usury: lending denominated in a currency, while also being the issuer of that currency, able to create new reserves on a whim to fabricate your LTV on the books so that you keep your sovereign-tier, AAAA-rated creditworthiness.

and the ability to print money to make up for losses you incur on yourself by providing a line of credit for special interests, politically directing the economy by directing the money first.

understanding the case for the gold dollar is the only truth you need to see in this life, and if that's not "redpill" then "redpill" is just more jew shit to let you know whatever other truths you think you need to know, provided you never fully comprehend this one.

Let me tell you a story, how i downloaded open source p2p programs that enable us to exchange data, i downloaded terabytes with it. I basically altered open source p2p sharing program and all of suddenly i was invisible to p2p system, could search all the servers, while people who had legit p2p program needed to register in each server, so i basically downloaded, wasn't seen by p2p admins. I also ran p2p legit programs and registered users, ban them and so on. p2p can be really secure, if you have a password for entrance, but the key people of every server are still in control. When on other hand if you don't put it all through password and it's all public, but limited by money aka download wait line, like bitcoin then i can use my stealth p2p mod program and just download/steal.

Trump will kill the Jew, "Federal reserve?" "naah It's not federal and it has no reserves, get rid of it"

>45% of the us population do not pay income taxes

>Roughly half pay no federal income tax because they have no taxable income, and the other roughly half get enough tax breaks to erase their tax liability, explains Roberton Williams, a senior fellow at the Tax Policy Center.

if you're gonna cite a figure at least read the source

Not unless they embrace inflation of about 2.5% yearly once the next few halvenings+time get it down to that much, and keep it that way. Inflation is a necessary solution to the way humans work; the 21M ceiling will limit its use as a widely adopted currency. Of course, a bunch of other things need to go right for this to be an issue. Also, if Bitcoin doesn't, something similar might.

No way. The legislative normiesphere became aware of it a while ago and started the neutering. It will never be more than cyber drug money.

No that is FUD

If it was really that simple surely someone would have tried and succeeded in doing it by now.

I mean go ahead and hack bitcoin. There's like infinite free money as a bug bounty.

No. Actually what you're doing is chatting absolute shit

I am not saying it's easy, i just wonder if you can steal if you know admins. Because when i was admin in p2p programs i could give certain people advantage, i opened connection to them, while others had to wait normally. I wonder if susch a thing is possible in bitcoin.

There are no admins in bitcoin you are talking complete bollocks now

Bitcoin is an electronic form of Jew money.

Gold is the only real money. It's safe from Jew central bankers and from Chinese hackers. You still need physical security though.

NO, IT NOT POSIBLE

YOU WILL BE ARRESTED IN AIRPORT WITH YOU GOLD.
BITCOIN YOU CAN PAY TO ANY PPL IN WORLD IN 30 MIN WITH NEAR ZERO COMMISION

How do they collect bitcoin statistics if there is no admin aka special admin system to which you register?

Statistics like who sends what to whom are all stored in the blockchain, each 'account' is generated by the user. For info like IP addresses of each 'account', I believe it goes by which address first propagated some change.

Bitcoin is simply a better e-gold. Gold is not safe from bankers NOR attackers. Bitcoin is entirely protected from both. Are you even woke?

Do you know how incredibly unrealistic a 51% attack is now days? It's been a while since I cared to check but back when I used to mine BTC (at over 4Th/s) the hashrate was many times higher than many multiples of all of the worlds super computers combined. Fun fact: I personally solved 2 blocks. I was in a pool however so I had to share.

So this sounds like every human that uses bitcoin has to transfer his data to your pc or does it works more like: every human that uses bitcoin sends to central server who then distributes to everybody. And that central server is admin.

>The code states the maximum limit is 21 million coins.
You plan to run an economy with a hard-capped currency? You won't even need the Jews to shut you down, it will implode on its own.

>t. Jonah Goldberg.

You can send 0.00000001 BTC
tell me how having a hard capped currency is not viable.

>every human that uses bitcoin has to transfer his data to your pc
YES IT IS

There is no central server - everyone has a copy of the ledger of coins being sent around. Miners verify and permanently mark which transfers happened.

eg.
Suppose someone has 1 bitcoin and wants to spend it, they tell some of the other bitcoin users they know about that they send their bitcoin to another guy. Only the sender person can spend the coin on their account, because only that person knows the way to prove that they authorise the payment from their account to another. The other bitcoin clients that received this notification of a transaction look at it to see whether it's valid, and if so, send it to everyone they know, and so on.

Some of these bitcoin clients are miners, they check the transfer, and if it checks out, they add it to their version of the most recent transfers on the ledger. This section of the most recent transactions on the ledger serves as the input to a difficult computer problem, which if solved/successful before other miners, usually becomes the permanent copy of the ledger. Miner who solved it gets 12.5 bitcoins + any tips/transaction fees from all the transactions they've okayed. They tell other bitcoin clients they've solved it, and the transactions that were approved are spread through the network.