What is Sup Forums opinion on Malcolm in the Middle?

What is Sup Forums opinion on Malcolm in the Middle?

I'll never be able to watch it again becaus it gets taken off Netflix October 1st.
Thanks for reminding me

YOU'RE

I remember seeing the first episode back in 1999 while in 1st grade because Frankie Muniz was featured in some fox kids special about all the new upcoming cartoons that were mostly shit like Rusty the Boy Robot and that awful avengers cartoon that didn't have iron man nor Captain America. I'm just shitposting to see if I have weed induced Alzheimer's at this point

>Malcolm in the Middle
>There's 6 characters on the picture
>There's no one in the middle

What state did they live in?

A state of unrest and anxiety

What was her problem?

Just finished this series. I loved it, although the whole family drama (as over the top it was) sometimes hit close to home which was annoying at times.

>tfw you have mom just like her

You're kidding? Where is it going?

Into the realm of nothing, along with all of the other good shows and movies that Netflix removes

Hal is Cranston's best role. Fact.

Spangler arc = Otto arc > Lavernia arc > post season 5 arc

>I was a 7th grader in 99
JUST

Malcolm is the middle child you dumbass

It's the GOAT of all time. Absolute KINO.

>3 is in the middle of 1-4

The last season was kinda loose but im happy that they knew when to stop
Actually i think that was kind of the charm of the show, it was more relatable universally than those pink tainted shows from the 80's with a morale and a lesson at the end of each episode

They knew about Jamie all along.

better call saul is the better sequel, this one doesnt make any sense

>rating Lavernia arc at all

3 in the house and 1 in military school.

yes, no, maybe

hehe

breaking bad is obviously the sequel of Malcom in the middle. Malcom grew up to look more like his dead and studied chemistry

It honestly sucked how Reese ended.
>end up as school janitor
He was a cooking genius and last episodes imply he was also a salesman prodigy and quite an actor (the prom episode where he pretended to like a girl and she immediately fell in love with him). He was as much a genius as Malcolm and Dewey, he only got crap grades in school (it was inconsistent though, once they show him as complete idiot and the other time he's got A's in chemistry because he actually was motivated that time and studied in peace).

Thats the beauty of Reese though. He has talent and potential but he's too lazy/dumb to tap into it.

>he's got A's in chemistry because he actually was motivated that time and studied in peace).
What episode was that? I don't remember

california

>the final episode where someone offers malcolm and his friend a million dollars and life long employment, but lois jumps in and declines the offer because she wants malcolm to become president of the usa
made me rage desu

>shit like Rusty the Boy Robot
Was it bad? I liked it.

Yeah I felt like the final episode idea was rushed. I wanted to FEEL but all I felt was confused.

Reese's Apartment, season 5, episode 15.

It was funny when they mentioned it'll be Dewey's lifestyle.

yes, no... babay...
..idaho

It's well known that Sup Forums considers it kino

>goes from the most autistic character in the show to the most grounded and level-headed of his entire family

One of the most annoying shows ever created. I can only assume this recent wave of nostalgia has something to do with Bryan Cranston being so good in Breaking Bad.

It's actually cause he sleeps in the middle in their room with Reese and Dewey.

I literally never thought about it that way and I'm slightly mindblown

underrated

>that episode where Spangler shows up during Lavernia arc
>expecting Francis to just go back to military school for some more Spangler shenanigans
>Spangler just gets put in an old folks home

It's probably my favorite TV show ever.

Fuck I'm glad I watched it earlier this year. Anyways for my thoughts, one of my favorite sitcoms.

Man I wish Otto was never taken out of it, that sucked, he and his wife were fun.

>unironically doesn't know how to google "watch series online"
>unironically doesn't possess the intellectual capacity to torrent

Please be baiting.

>not having the unedited original version on your hard drive with the super duper kino '00s soundtrack
You filthy fucking pleb.

It's like Dewey explained. She doesn't do it because she likes it, it's because it's the only way she can control them

"really" :)

It was even shown in flashbacks when Francis was little, that's where she started acting this way.

I can't decide who was the funniest - Hal or Craig.

Definitely Hal.

You're probably right. But I loved some Craig's subplots like the one when he was held catpive by a monkey (although Hal was there too later).

I thought how they handled cutting Otto and Gretchen from the show was extremely shit

>two characters that are a huge part of Francis' life and story arc in their own location
>Francis just mentions off-hand to Hal during that Christmas episode that he was fired
>they're never seen again

The 'Otto' Francis arc was one of the best parts of the show. He himself decided to grow up and take responsibility, but still keeping his personality. His one trait was being the most like Hal, if you don't count the theory of his insane luck, and they completely fucked him when they removed Otto.
They ended the show without redeeming Francis.

Well, the whole Francis subplot got shit during the end
>the episode where he was planning to be runnig kid's camp
>never mentioned later
>the episode where he agreed to be his friend's band's manager
>never mentioned later
And there was no Piama in the last season except two short appearances I think. Was the actress pregnant or something?

they split up i thought?

as someone who was raised alongside three brothers thats exactly how my mother acted

Where's the download link

Extremely problematic. All the main characters are white males except Lois, who is portrayed as a shrieking harpy. Malcolm's black friend Stevie is rich (implying that blacks aren't held back by institutional racism) and disabled (blacks are only acceptable if they are emasculated and harmless). Every love interest of the boys is extremely shallow and characterless. All in all a 4/10 and totally like not OK.

It was shit ever since he left military school. I always hated the Alaska arch and thought it was retarded. The ranch shit was mildly better.

>Otto is a ridiculously lax boss as the show jokes about several times.
>"He fired me lol"
Okay?
I remember when that episode aired my mum said "That's stupid, Otto would never fire Francis."

What was their endgame?

>the episode where Malcolm gets drunk during thanksgiving with a 14 year old and she begs him to fuck her

Sweating man.jpg

An average sitcom that started strong and steadily became worse. Was unwatchable towards the end.

Beloved on Sup Forums because this board is populated with people in their early 20s who watched it as a kid and nostalgia goggles are powerful.

>This guy again

Best episode?

Any episode where Hal has to look after the kids by himself

Virginia/Maryland

> Francis was in the south and was a 9 hr drive away
> it took 24 hours to drive to manitoba
> they were an hour or two away from the ocean
> francis travles 2000 miles from alaska and is still only "halfway home"
> Decent amount of black people

is Malcolm frank underwood? they both talk to the camera and are sociopaths.

The should have had an explanation like the ranch burned down or Otto died and Francis hadn't gotten over the shock and had a relapse into his destructive personality

No, they were together till the very end of the show.

More specifically the one where his buddy comes over and reverts him to his teenage self.

This. Otto shpuld have went bqck to tge olde country or something

Eye of the tiger, Hal

Should have ended at season 5 or 4.

Faggot. The later seasons were still great after shifting the focus to Dewey, and the finale was pure kino.

isn't the reason why this happened because Ottos actor died and they didnt want to replace him?

>watch this episode as a horny teen
>she gives malcolm the condom and literally begs him to give her the d
>he refuses and goes home
>francis tells him he did the right thing
I raged so hard

WILKERSON POWER RATING

1. Hal
2. Lois
3. Francis
4. Malcolm
5. Reese
6. Dewey

Too white

>putting Malcolm above anyone
>no power gap and then Jamie

Ok, kid.

Southern Texas

1) 2nd to last episode: Character makes reference to beach.

2) Last episode: Malcolm says Harvard is 2000 miles away from house. Only place with beach and 2000 miles away is Southern texas. This is how I made the conclusion but here is some other info I gathered

3) Hal says he has to drive 12 hrs to AL for Francis' military camp which is about the time it takes to get to AL from Southern Texas. Also he says he has to go "down" to AL, and there are few places south of AL and 12 hrs away besides TX.

4) Dewy complains that it has never snowed in one episode

5) Malcolm says that Alaska is 5000 miles away from where the family lives, and if you look at it on a map that's fairly accurate.

Shit taste

This.

I remember when I was younger my mom bought the whole show on box set for me as a gift and I wasn't even able to watch them because of the region code being different or some shit. I think they only worked on my computer

>he doesn't use 123movies.co to watch literally anything for free

Was it autism?

Why didn't Malcolm bang her?

>tfw Malcom could have easily had a smart loyal titcow(according to the show) jewess wife and disregards her the entire series because she's "wierd"

what was he thinking!?

>tfw still no legal way to stream KotH without buying it on amazon

>tfw full series downloaded in the best display possible for each season

>don't put your dick in crazy
>malcolm was smart

also Jessica was the superior psycho chick and he didn't bang her either

Cynthia wasn't crazy, though.

Why do people use Netflix when Prime and Hulu exist?

>Jessica
This. She was the greatest.

>Southern Texas

ummm sorry sweetie but there are no where near enough beaners so try again