Is homosexuality really this entrenched in american culture?

Is homosexuality really this entrenched in american culture?
This is funny to americans?

The fuck do you care? Worry about your own irrelevant country.

Randy's been a closet homo since season 3 when he and Gerald watched eachother jerk off in a hot tub.

>This is funny to americans?

Making out, no.

I smiled a bit when I realized why he did it. Overall, weak episode.

Broad City is doing a better job at talking about a post Trump Presidency without making the episode explicitly about hot topics.

Get a load of this faggot

Think about what you're saying - if homosexuality was entrenched in American culture, it wouldn't be funny at all. Because it's shocking, it is funny.

Clearly it is not shocking to americans, it's surprising. That's the part that is the problem. Soon they will make it so that it won't even be surprising anymore for american males to take a dick up their ass for a joke or to win a bet or whatever the heck that was.

white people are trash

south park "kids doing exaggerated kid things and adventures" >>>>>> most tv >> south park on politics and current events

I liked the episode thought it was the best one in a long time espically the shit with Goldman

"go watch homosexuals kiss on television and you're gonna like it you lil bitch!!11!"

Wow. That response was surprisingly apt and succinct.

Well done.

OPs not actually talking the episode he's talking about the political idea behind the joke so the ensuing discussion is not going to about the episode it's going to be about political idea

wrong, I am talking about the fact that southpark is a vehicle for the destruction of the social fabric
There used to be a time that homosexuality on TV was unacceptable.
Now tell me, how is it better for me that this time is gone?
Oh wait.. it isnt. It's better for you. Because you're a homo.

I didn't watch the episode yet.

Was it an "Armin Tamzarian" moment for Randy?

USA is GAY!
USA is GAY!
USA is GAY!

Oswald Spengler predicted this acurately

>broad city
neck yourself

And everyone else is raw sewage just wishin they could be like trash one day.

This is true and you know it.

No, the industry pushed the homosex meme too hard
If it wasn't for them, gay 'marriage' wouldn't be a thing rn

fpbp

If you want to know Randy french kissed him so when he got swabbed for a DNA test it would show up as Randy being Native American.

This show is a damn soap opera now.

You guys are so edgy and different with your edgy opiions about televsion cartoons

yeah, not wanting to watch two guys kiss is edgy. Full brainwash buddy

you being a squeamish little prude=/=other people being brainwashed

No, people have woken up.

Remember - it has been like this for a while. These are the same guys who made Orgazmo and went around saying that the film didn't exploit women because it showed men's assholes instead of titties and powisi.

>won't even be surprising for american males to take a dick up the ass

After the genetics people tell randy they need an anal swab he goes and looks for the indian guy again.

What was he gonna do when he found him?

>Now tell me, how is it better for me that this time is gone?
>Oh wait.. it isnt. It's better for you. Because you're a homo.
WAAAAAH EVRYTHING HAS TO BE ABOUT MEEEE

degenerate purge when?

clearly anal sex because thats what hetero men do to gain upvotes irl

so this is the power of red pills...

Is this the first time you've ever seen a gay joke on tv?

Fpbp

It's certainly funny how upset people get over it

South Park has no continuity outside the last few seasons

Cartman is a homo also, but he's the only one with a gf now so doesn't mean anything.

It's 2017, straight men are allowed to be with other men without it making them gay.

fpbp

Damn bruh Fpbp

Bullshit. Kenny's spirit possessed Cartman for half a season. The Hotel Hilton remembers everything. One episode ends with Kenny getting a girlfriend. The next episode begins with Kenny spontaneously combusting because he was holding in his farts for his girlfriend.

lol imagine being this retarded and not even knowing it.

>People get upset by stuff that's morally wrong
What else is new?

Not at all, it was kinda funny though cringey
Though I miss when Randy was Lorde

>moral panic about fucking South Park
How did 90's soccer mom find their way into Sup Forums?

No, not at all.

How are gays morally wrong?

Read the Bible

"No"

Have fun in hell, then.

If it's full of cute guys, then I'll gladly go to hell to party with all the gays for eternity.

fpbp again
entrenched as in nobody really gives a shit in the 1st world

Because they're going against nature. Civilization would cease to exist if everyone was gay.

>It's 2017, straight men are allowed to be with other men without it making them gay.
>It's 2017
>Not 900BC

Hell has demons who will eat you alive, barf you out, and eat you again.

How is this a valid argument?

That sounds kinda hot

how survival is an argument..? go be degenerate somewhere else, filthy nihilhist atheist piece of shit homo

And full of demons who will rip you apart, magically put you back together, and do it all over again.

>americans

BLONDALD FRLUMPG
CURRENT YEAR
TOO SKOOPFS

if you think running the entire expanse of the sahara over and over again for all eternity is fun then go ahead

How is ~5% of the population a threat to birth rates?
Are you legitimately retarded?

How is 0% of the population a threat?

>the state of op

It was funny, but not because it was randy kissing a dude, it was funny because randy wanted to escape his problems by using a shitty trend of I'm not white, I'm 3 percent black, and he went so far to kiss a random stranger, so he could cheat on a DNA test.
Also, in the current political climate in the united states of clapistan, don't you think people would've threw a temper tantrum, if Randy was kissing an indian chick? People would cry muh rape over it.

now think about this: He could have easily kissed a native american WOMAN for money.
But that would have been offensive. It's okay to offend christians though.

>instant butthurt

Not that guy but it wouldn't have been as funny
>straight guy kisses woman for dna test
vs
>straight guy kisses man for dna test accidentally causing the man to fall in love with him

If you can't see the difference you're literally autistic

>OP's country is so boring he obsessed over America
why is this so common?

Fuck no. Randy wanted to prove he had Native DNA so he made out with an Indian to get his saliva on the mouth swab. People are going to overreact to this image without knowing the context.

>Is homosexuality really this entrenched in american culture?
>This is funny to americans?
No, our media is now cultural marxist propaganda. Was subverted in the 60s.

I can but neither was funny and one of the options was homosexual and disgusting

This is the same show that showed real footage of a scalpel to a penis showing a sex change operation, that had an episode where Butters' house was covered in human shit, where Garrison had graphic sex with Richard Dawkins
They don't really care, and never have, about being disgusting

its so strange, foreigners are so obsessed with us when we couldnt care less about their shit country.

Did the snowflake get spoooked?

nice you's

Nobody cares about your third-world country either, we only like to piss you "people" off.

>3rd world nigger cant understand a simple joke
the entire joke is that liberal randy is willing to go to extreme lengths to claim hes part native and be able to feel like hes a victim. It was for shock value. i cant believe south park is somehow too high brow for teev autists

Stop making us americans look bad you illiterate nigger

We'd only need the bible thumpers to quit holding science back with their playin' god nonsense.

That Apprentice ad on the bus was pretty fucking funny.

Thats the governments job!

>this is funny
>implying South Park is funny
>implying South Park didn't stop being funny several years ago

Randy isn't really liberal or conservative. He's just an American who hops onto whatever latest fad is happening at the moment, be it pop culture or political. He's an easy figure for South Park to make fun of current trends with.

Except South Park is funny

>Implying south park was ever funny

We realized they were right.

btfo

Nobody is worrying about America. The entire country is just a fun shitshow.

It's time to consider whether you're too sensitive when you start agreeing with easily outraged soccer moms
If you go up to a person IRL and say "that South Park episode really upset me", you'll get laughed at

>the absolute state of Sup Forums

The industry pushed romantic love too hard as well.

nice

>looking this deep into bad shows
What did they mean by this?

I am making fun of it imbecile

>Sup Forums posters are unironically religious and proselytize at other posters without fear of mockery

what even happened to this website, why is this now a safe space for you

We won and the pendulum is swinging back.