This is a cool little segment

This is a cool little segment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eWVRzGMVXbM
youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my favorite part is how stiffly the le quirky asian in a giraffe outfit moves her limbs.

if i wasn't so unfortunate to know what happens next here you could have probably convinced me this was taken moments before he had a heart attack.

>Science Denier hosting show on Science

But why?

what did he deny?

did they fug?

the fact that chromosomes determine sex?

I haven't had any physical connection in years while pop culture blabs on and on about how women should be smearing their pussy juice over everything that moves. The "science guy" is telling them this.

he actually said "your sex is assigned to you at birth"

Human biology.

Isn't the word out on Bill Nye? Hasn't there been a bit of a backlash?

mammalian physiology

MY SEX JUNK

OH OH OH OH OH

>THIS ONE GOES OUT TO ALL MY BIPEDS WHO IDENTIFY AS FEMALE!
If I hadn't seen the video I would have thought with 100% certainty that this was all just a meme of current feminism.

whats a biped?

He claimed gender is just a social construct but it isn't. Its more than that

A living animal that propels itself on two legs.

What's strange about his statement is that he takes "biped" as a consistent, whiles sex is fluid.

If you can identity as not having or having extra, chromosomes, why can you not identity as not having, or having extra, legs?

Seems like Bill needs to do more Listening and Learning.

factually wrong Sup Forums sorry
youtube.com/watch?v=eWVRzGMVXbM

Isn't one of the first things you get fixed up is your adams apple?
This guy is not even trying.

Someone post the webm.

based gender science guy

>biological sex
>is a social construct
>biological sex
>social construct

do they read this shit

How do they that anyway?

Can we PLEASE give it up for DJ Seahorse already?

This guy is a total LARPer. He's also a "trans-Lesbian" aka a Straight guy who failed as a guy.

You have to be a real faggot to obsess about what two prolapsed homos do in private

Why is the Pride Parade all over the news, then?

Engaging with mentally ill liberals is a phase you should move on from as quickly as possible, once you reailze what a futile and time consuming it is. Just ignore them online and irl

>In private

um...

No one else finds it weird that we have a class of people, protected by law from discrimination, who are defined not by race, ethnicity, location...but by the fact that sometimes they put their dicks in the incorrect hole?

Why can't we have Masturbator Pride Parades? Why can't I sue my boss for making jokes about chronic masturbation?

kekel wew

It's more about people being liberated from anti-sodomy laws and gaining the same marital rights as heterosexuals

Anyway they're won their battle, at least in America. Hopefully we can tone down the diva shit.

but bipedalism IS a social construct.
what about amputees or people with congenital birth defects? are they not bipeds if they have one or no legs?

Seeing Bill Nye do a "bass drop" made me want to kill myself

He's othering those people

fucking cisgendered shitlord

SEX JUNK IS OH. OH.OH.

He's a female souled lesbian transwoman.

What if what I want isn't what my partner wants?

what is this dance style called

youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48

The Meth Chicken

"The Science Fraud Shuffle*

>Biological sex is a construct
??????

Riley is trolling you.

get your cultural Marxism out of my science please

What if we both want it but we're full blood brother and sister? What if one of us isn't legal? What if I like fucking stab wounds and I've found someone who wants me to killfuck them?
What if I am HIV+ and have a hundred guys that want to be "pozzed"?
What if I want normal, non-abhorrent man on woman action but I can only get off in public with strangers scowling at us?

>pozzed
There's already a word for this, they're bug chasers.

cut off your penis

have sex with dogs

>if you don't like to fuck everyone, you actually wish you could fuck everyone

accept the children of retarded africans that cant stop heaving sex and spawn 6-7 children, and dont have any yourself.

fuck off varg

d-don't do it Mr. Nye, no

When can I be liberated from anti-rape and anti-pedo laws?

mind = blown

Castrate your children.
Do it now.

wtf i hate legs now

This makes you a woman in canda

This is legal in canada

>Legal in Canada
Not exactly true. The courts ruled that bestiality only occurs when there is sexual penetration. You can make out with your dogs and jack it off, but it doesn't count as bestiality unless there is sexual penetration, and thus the aforementioned is legal.

>mfw thought it was jeb! in the thumbnail

Just realized they removed the original which had a couple million views in just a few days. The dislike count was enormous

This line is straight out of one of those "In this moment, I am euphoric" posts.

Meming about Jeb was simpler times

>tfw still waiting for the surge

Bill Nye parody?

Well, at least that's SOME progress.

Good on ya Canada!

It's a sea horse.

You have watched the video in its entirety complete with audio, right user?

>gender, sex and sexual orientation are completely independent of each other
>in ~99% of cases a person's sex, gender and sexual orientation line up perfectly, literally the exact opposite of an independent relationship
hm... makes you ponder...

Does that mean you have to be a real pedophile or child to be concerned about what a pedophile does to a child in private?

>no, because pedophilia is bad for society xD
So is homosexuality, geniuses.