What do you think of it?

What do you think of it?

I thought it was ok, Anne Hathaway is a qt.

Sudeikis was like an asshole for no good reason, but vermin like him exist so it's believable.

great movie with an interesting spin on using giant monsters. Plot was a little hammy but overal pretty good.
Spergs here hate it though becuase a woman is the protagonist and a lonely white guy is the villain so it triggers Sup Forums

It was an okay movie but I like the 90's miniseries better, they shouldn't have used any cgi for the clown.

Is this a Jojo's reference?

>so that triggers Sup Forums

Far more accurate

I agree with you about the rest though

would have been better if it were simply a giant version of herself that spawned in korea

what anime is this?

Interesting premise, but I thought it was pretty shit.

Then she would have been identified instantly

the concept is fantastic, really interesting and well executed. although, i was really into to it until sudeikis' character goes nuts. i felt like his reasons weren't all that engaging. anne hathaway is hot as fuck so that helped.

Just got out of the Bro Team stream, I'm guessing

it was good until the dude went apeshit crazy alcoholic
was really out of character

there was absolutely nothing great about this movie
the performances were god awful
the writing was astoundingly poor
the plot was retarded
it was shot without any inventiveness or style
the ending was worthless
the metaphor was worthless

I want to marry Anne Hathaway and be her forward young man for all eternity

It was fine. A bit on the nose. Ending was good.

>would you like a drink?
>*remembers she's an alcoholic and globe trotting will never change that*

I think it's a good movie if you're in the mood for a monster movie, revenge-tinged romance, social satire, or simply a good time at the multiplex, consider Colossal entertainment.

It's certainly an interesting idea, but it's perhaps too ambitious for Vigalondo pull off.

Haven't seen it, it was weird though, had good RT reviews and then boom, made $3 million at the box office...

Hathaway career over ?

>Sudeikis was like an asshole for no good reason

you didn't get the movie

its a piece of shit in every way and the praise it is receiving ITT is mind boggling
im genuinely perplexed

poor bait desu

i thought it was retarded shit.

there isnt an ounce of bait
everything about this film was awful
the writing, the direction, the cinematography, the design the performances, the characters and their arcs/ decisions, the on the nose not worthy of a film metaphor, the ending, the battles, the score
it was all absolutely low budget, beige, dull and monotone
i can only assume everyone ITT has hathaway as a waifu

it was shit

This movie is shit and Voltage Pictures is a shitty company. Anything produced by them should be boycotted.

I've seen only a few bits

I disagree with this statement though. The visuals looked gorgeous. There was a reference to the movie umbrellas of cherbourg which looked awesome. And the scene where she clutched the guy inside her fist and breathed over him was extremely sexy! She was so hot. I am thinking of watching it someday, definitely seems like a nice entertaining flick

your opinion is garbage and non admissible for numerous reasons and you know it

its a metaphor for what? qt are ignorant of their power and how they totally wreck manworld just by being themselves because we just can'T handle it?

All of this. I love Anne, but this movies is oure shit.

name one single movie that didn't have a retarded plot

Gay Niggers from Outer Space 3