>4 sequels
>$1bn
Are Avatarfags going to start getting depressed and suicidal again over Pandora not being real?
Has Sup Forums ever known an Avatard irl?

Other urls found in this thread:

odditycentral.com/pics/meet-iggy-the-worlds-biggest-neytiri-fan.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Considering that everyone on normiebook doesn't care about these sequels since all comments about it are just "meh" and no Avatar threads hardly get any replies on Sup Forums, it's save to say that Cameron needs to cancel these sequels as soon as possible and make something people actually care about.

This is the end for Cameron. He'll pour everything he's got down the money-hole making movies that only LARPers and fetishists care about any more and we'll never see anything decent from him ever again. rip.

god I fucking hope they all neck themselves. the improvement in the global gene pool would be staggering.

I don't know why the fuck he didn't start the sequel 8 years ago when people actually gave a fuck about Avatar.

>it's save to say that Cameron needs to cancel these sequels as soon as possible
please no. i want to witness this giant train wreck and see those hollywood kikes get fucked out of a few hundred million dollars

>some men just want to watch the world burn
Fuck it, I'd want to see that, too. Avatar 5 comes out straight-to-dvd with a shrunken budget, shit CGI, and none of the original actors. Like a shitty Starship Troopers sequel. Cameron never works again.

He's the Gabe Newell of film. everyone sucks his dick when he puts out something mildly interesting then disappears into the woodwork because "muh intersection of art and technology"

>post yfw Avatar 3 blows the fucking doors off the box office and James Cameron is crowned a glorious king with the 3 most successful films ever.

This is a really creepy picture.

>i see you

>implying Avaturd is even relevant anymore
>implying even highschoolers give a rats ass
>implying anyone outside of Sam Worthington is excited for this bullshit

You will eat your words, apostate

>highest grossing film ever
>no one even likes it
sad really

I love it, Neytiri's in it and in the sequels Neytiri and her kids will be on screen

(1/2)
I knew a proper Avatard at college.
Actually a pretty decent-looking guy who could occssionally be chill, but had this aspie seriousness and intensity to everything he did so most people found him weird and kind of pitiable. The kind of person who'd try and impress girls at a party by cornering them and telling them really intensely about poems he'd written.
This dude fell down the Avatar-hole hard once the film came out and every single fucking time you saw him he'd bring up how deep the movie was and tell you all about his Navi fursona and what its name meant. Apparently he had started spending most of him time on Avatar forums making a dictionary of their Klingon-ass language. Started trying to teach everyone how to speak blue space-cat and bugging the shit out of us all. He had that autistic sort of imperviousness to embarrassment. One time he said to a guy 'if you died tomorrow only your family and friends would care. But I'm important to the navi community worldwide.' He'd just start slipping shit like this into conversation.

(2/2)
Eventually a tabloid newspaper found out about him online somehow and called him up offering to do a 'feature' about him. Not surprising, really - by this stage his fursona was all over his social media and everywhere he could put it. He was American, studying in the UK, and for those who don't know, the British tabloid press is pretty ruthless. It was obviously going to be an article making fun of this retard. People tried to talk him out of it. Showed him issues of the paper. But he inststed that this would help 'show his people to the world' or some shit. He had gone full otherkin. They were even gonna dress him up in blue bodypaint for the photographs.
The article came out, unsurprisingly making him look like a tit to the whole country. He finally learned embarrassment and, over time, the Avatarfaggotry died off. But you'd still hear stories. Apparently he did end up making it with some girl. I heard he started 'talking in some weird nonsense language' in the throes of passion, and freaking her out like he was possessed.

He's making all 4 sequels back to back so even if the other 3 do bomb, the 5th will still be released with the original actors but yeah I just don't understand how he can waste his time on FOUR sequels...

>making all 4 sequels back to back
Oh wow. That's never turned out bad before. This is going to be the new Hobbit, isn't it?
Beyond its core demo of crypto-bestiality lovers and otherkin, I can't see the enthusiasm and hype sustaining itself for that long.

so is that like a fetish thing

What was that avatar tripfag back in the day? "Cry some more." Forget his name

Neytiri is literal perfection. Everyone should look forward to more of her

Abatap?

>avatar
>tripfag
>Cry some more
Jesus, that sounds delightful.

yeah i dont know wtf james cameron is thinking, i got bored of avatar before the movie was over. its ok but seriously nothing special beyond the 3D was a spectacle at the time. The plot and world cannot possibly hold 4 sequels worth of decent content, its pretty clear cameron is getting old and while he's made these hugely critically acclaimed and financially successful movies he'll actually be a side note in history to the people who made lasting franchises like george lucas and stan lee and wants to make his own. avatar is a pitiful source material for that though so it will be bizarre, i cant even imagine being at like sequel 3 where no one is going to them anymore after the first sequel probly didn't even get a big turn out and knowing this isn't even the end to the madness.

James developed some brain damage during the Deepsea Challenger expedition. He inhaled his own recycled putrid farts in a tiny submarine for hours on end. Have some respect.

Exactly this. Avatar was fine. Not dreadful, not Star Wars good, just okay. A bit too long. Forgettable characters, generic plot. In the same league as, say, John Carter. Or Wrath of the Titans.
And now we're getting four sequels, coming out more than a decade later. He'll have to do something real fucking radical with the setting and plot if h has any hope of holding anyone's interest for long.
Does he just love the shit out of the setting or what?

Yeah!
Oh he was horrible. And the most active defender of Avatar, by constantly repeating how much money it made.

Oh the joys of wasting your entire adult life on Sup Forums.

He definitely counts as an Avatard, by the sound of things.
I can get how little kids would get caught up in the movie's world, but I'll never fathom the weird religiousness this movie inspires in people to the point they have to 'defend its honour'. Did I not watch it correctly or something? Is it the first movie they've seen?
At least die-hard trekkies have decades' worth of material to immerse themselves in.

It's women, he knows how to get them excited about his movies. I would have never watched Titanic or Avatar if it wasn't for ex girlfriends

yeah i dont understand how people can defend it as being worthy of multiple sequels and any kind of deep connection with it, its just a shallow generic sci-fi world that had a big budget.

its an ok movie but it is nothing special and unlike say star wars where after you watch a new hope you want to see more of that universe, you want to know more about the empire, more about the rebellion, more about the technology, more about the smugglers and crminals and bounty hunters, you want to see stuff like where chewie comes from or what princess leia is like as royalty where does luke go from here? i left avatar with none of those feelings of world building and yearning for more.

I'm a security guard in downtown Toronto and there's this schizophrenic homeless fat native guy who wears pants ripped right up his ass cheeks and shits himself all the time. His face looks EXACTLY like one of those Avatar things, so we call him Avatar.

Okay?

>started 'talking in some weird nonsense language' in the throes of passion
kek, that's not even the worst thing he could've done to her.

The tripfag hasn't been around for years. Avatar fandom has mostly died away, and it has always been suspected that the "fandom" was weak and artificial. It'll be interesting to see how much it comes back.

Holy shit, that's one hell of an image.
>Navi come to Earth
>can't handle human firewater
>see how they end up

You know there's a big problem with a fandom when the vast majority of it is devoted to working out exactly, precisely, and in great biological detail how the obscene slenderman rastafarian alien catgirls have sex.

The exact same way humans have sex, plus that they connect their brains

t. Avatar pro

he hasn't been around because he's dead

fyi the tripfag abatap was murdered by an user from Sup Forums, pretened to be a girl and convinced abatap to meet him irl before killing him

any proof or even speculative info?
this has me curious

honestly I have no proof, I searched the archives for the relevant posts a while back but it was all dead links and I couldn't find the threads where it was planned, but there were threads where abatap was publicly discussing his plans to meet someone from Sup Forums, and that he feared they might not be who they claimed to be.

>Wonder Woman fans are THIS mad

what a horrible legacy to leave
legit hope he just realized his faggotry and slunked off into the shadows

That's kind of neat desu. I'll keep that around as my abatap headcannon. Here's hoping he doesn't come back.

>Are Avatarfags going to start getting depressed and suicidal again over

This was never a thing. Just a forced meme by the media because it happened with Twilight.

>its not even the Colonel

poor choice of shitty tattoo's

but then all tattoo's are shit

The phrase is "safe to say"

he just need to add a FURRY race and a couple TRANNIES and he will rake in billions.

Hes going to do it on another planet with a different alien race. Going back to Pandora would be stupid since the story there is done.

Abatap is alive and well. He posted with his first trip about 6 months back

odditycentral.com/pics/meet-iggy-the-worlds-biggest-neytiri-fan.html

>So far, The Avatar Tattoo Guy has seen Avatar over 40 times, 18 times in the IMAX theater, 3 times at regular cinemas and about 20 times at home.

Pandora exists, goy. Exclusively at Disney World. Pre-order your tickets and fly there today!

I don't even know anyone else who's seen the movie in the first place.