Oh hey remember that zany tv-show from the 80's with the whole murder mystery...

>Oh hey remember that zany tv-show from the 80's with the whole murder mystery... Twin Peaks! That's right! Did we ever find out who the killer was?
Yes In fact we did Cheryl, I'm glad you asked. You see in 1945 during the trinity test, the US gov. opened up astral projections from a parallel m-theory universe which exists interdependently with our space-time continuum, during this process a metaphysical being was materialized by the name of Judy, a spirit of sorts which is fueled by the cornstarch manufactured by human apathy, this creature laid waste to a whole--
>Umm.. Jim I don't think..
Please Cheryl, don't interrupt me again, you stupid whore. Anyways, so remember the evil spirit that was manifested by the nuclear bomb? It gave birth to some sort of lesser familiar, which bagged peoples souls and festered on their agony. This spirit inhabited Laura Palmer's father, Leland Palmer--
>Jim.. I really don't have time for..
CHERLY YOU STUPID, STUPID NORMIE CUNT SIT DOWN AND LISTEN. So as I was saying, you see Leland whom was under the possession of Bob, oh by the way Bob is the name of the lesser demon given birth by Judy. Remember Judy, Cherly? The atomic lovechild? So anyways, you see Leland didn't actually want to kill Laura, because remember the inter-dimensional mind-raping alien feeds on hate-gunk, which is generated by agony, and it would be in the creatures best interest to keep Laura and Leland alive so they could agonize each other forever and thus creating more corn for the corn gods. But things go out of hand--
>Please J-jim... n-no more... n-no more twin peaks!!!!
SHUT UP CHERYL. LET ME FINISH MY STORY YOU DUMB BITCH. GOD YOU'RE SO FUCKING LYNCHED RIGHT NOW HAHA. I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT A PLEBEIAN YOU ARE. Now where was I... Oh that's right, I forgot to mention about electricity and sex! Now you see here Cheryl, the corn-gobbler from outer space and electricity go hand in hand, it is through electricity this entity can transition and fabricate........

Thank you for this insight on your personal romantic life user

what did he mean by this

cheryl a cute

Nice fanfiction.

Cheryl is the town bike.

>saves yuor thread

Cheryl should shut her mouth during kino discussions desu.

been trolled already ahah

>last night the first /tpg/ thread since may died before bump limit

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that "Cheryl" is Chrysta Bell's new character in Twin Peaks: The Fourth Season, premiering February 2019. (Pic is evil Cooper)

Anyone have some edits of that golden crystal ball?

Jim and Cheryl, two birds with one stone.

No seriously, what the fuck did he mean by this?

Berserk-Twin Peaks shared universe when?

>Judy is one of the godhands

>hehe, lynched

Who killed Ruth Davenport though?

Cheryl Lee lol

Cheryl is cute, CUTE!

Fucking Cheryl

Posting in a ebic thread

Judy was around before Trinity dude. Try to pay attention.

>he doesn't skip from the episode where leland dies to the last two episodes of S2, and stop there

I loved S3 and all, despite some really annoying episodes like E9 and boring character developement... but goddamn, all this fucking SYMBOLISM !! Did he really have to pack so much fucking symbolism in there?

>golden orb "seeds"
>magical rings
>magical white horse spirit
>masked jumping man
>Judy symbol
>fire! electricity!
>coordinates SO MANY CO OOOR DI NATES!!!
430580 123058569 234097234 12349861345
>numbers on poles
>numbers on roomdoors
>fucking beef jerky
>more coordinates
>strange machines that collapse in on themselves
>...

fucking lynched by excessive symbolism. it gets annoying.

Don't forget totally unnecessary and cringe inducing Michael Cera

yep, that was neither ironic enough or comical enough. Did it read better in the script? Maybe. Or he was just fishing celebrity names.

Oh, come on, he was hilarious.

>My shadow is always with me (...), except on cloudy days, or at night.

Lynch sycophants are the fucking worst.

but the performance by Cera was cringeworthy. I did like Andy and Lucy massaging him in a weird way, but all the rest was so unnecessary. It didn't make me go back and rewatch it at all.

Recently watched Mulholland Dr. again and he used to write such weirdly funny, yet violent scenes. The one where the guy talks about a car accident and his friend laughs, then shoots him point blank, accidentally shoots through the wall into the ass of a fat woman and it all goes downhill from there ... much more refined, much less awkward.