The morrocan queen Lala Selma refuses to wear the veil in Qatar

The morrocan queen Lala Selma refuses to wear the veil in Qatar

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/snpa/troeplate10.htm
static1.purepeople.com/articles/3/97/84/3/@/817305-la-princesse-ameerah-au-louvre-avec-son-950x0-2.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Morocco has a queen?

Theyre hypocrites, more news at 11

Heres Princess Reem. She's Saudi royalty

>9gag watermark

kill yourself leaf

m-m-m-MUH DIK

Fourth pic from the right. Sue me

Wtf i love saudi now

Moroccan monarchy is pretty decent.

she's a lost twin sister of Kim Kardashian ?

yeah its a real monarchy witch the king ruling over the country.
that was my first thought.

BASED MOROCCO

>qatar
>saudi arabia
literally US satellite states, just like Israel

That's Kim kardashian

Women technically don't have to wear the veil in Qatar if they don't want to.

Source: worked there five years

That's Kim Kardashian.

ever bone any qaatari qts?

WHOAAA
HOL UP YO
*smack chips*
YA BEE SAYAN ?
*flips shirt*
YA BEE SAYAN...
*stinks shit*

MONARCHY MAKES RULES AND DOESN'T OBEY DEM ???

Not my type as they have way too much drama (ie the ones you can fuck are westernized sluts with daddy issues and God knows what else)

that would be signing your death warrants tbqh

No google her it's real, it's reem alwaleed bin talal

Here is Princess Reem. All this money and she still dresses like a tart.

>That's Kim Kardashian.

If you can identify any Kardashian or know anything about them other than the crap you cannot avoid, then you have failed in life.

I'd rather spend time with a 40 year old male who is well-versed in MLP trivia than a male of any age who follows the Kardashian shits.

following them =/= ever seen a pic of her

nice body tho

would anal

>I totally couldn't identify Kim Kardashian, one of the most prolific whores paraded in every realm of sense
>But i myself still know who she is and could thus identify her
Grow up.

>princess REEM
Thise saudis sure know how to choose em

She's probably the most sociopathic woman of middle east.

Walking around smiling and enjoying life when millions of woman in her own country are opressed and considered less than a livestock

That was cringy AF user

Confirmed high schooler

>Grow up.

I admit that I have an illogical dislike of the Kardashian/Jenner clan.

I think it's partly because the Kardashian idiots are only famous because their dad helped get OJ acquitted. Other than that, if their last name was Wilson you would never have heard of them.

It's that retarded. People with IQs below 120 like saying "Kardashian". There are countless other whores out there with big asses who are more interesting.

Fucking THIS

>the Kardashian idiots are only famous because their dad helped get OJ acquitted
That's not even why they're famous

>implying her royal relatives weren't doing disgusting things to her daily as a kid

that bitch is smoking hot

she gonna get #rekt?

Canadians giving aussies a run for their boomerang

Yeah, The Moroccan king burnt down the plants on entire mountain once to grow weed. He has his own special brand of Hash.

There are two things you should not criticize Moroccans about. Their weed and their king.

>Giving the remotest shits about the Morrocan meme "monarchy"

wtf is she an Islamaphobe? how dare she refuse to comply with their woman-empowering islamic values

>akmeds
>practising what they preach

Taking religion seriously is for keeping the peasants in line. The rules never applied to the rich and educated.

She looks white...

She is a whore, she would feel bad to misrepresent herself as a modest woman. Also easier to get dick in Qatar when men can see her.

thats just sad and pathetic.

>Morroco is the only country in MENA that tries to aim for secularization
No bad.

That's not how this meme works bača.

She looks a lot like Kim Kardashian including how she holds her head and eyes while being photographed in the street, but if you look at the shape of her face more closely, it's not Kim Kardashian.

Kim Kardashian is probably one of the most photographed women in the world with pics of her plastered everywhere. You have to go out of your way to avoid not just all mainstream media but pretty much all media period to not know what she looks like. Hell, you sometimes see a pic of her even on Sup Forums.

Well she doesn't wear a veil at all anyway

really the saudis only tolerate their monarchy because of the welfare they are given

She's a ginger?

I guess cream always does rise to the top.

And monarchy > all others.

Yeah she is

nigger detected

Thats Prince

>mfw trying not to notice trash bags eating spaghetti

>white

Indigenous North Africans, Berbers and whatnot are European derived.

theapricity.com/snpa/troeplate10.htm

Berbers and other people from the Atlas mountains came from the same indo-european roots as europeans themselves.
The thing is, they have been a minority since the arabs walked over north-Africa.
When you meet some actual berbers, you could easily mistake them with mediteraneans people from southern France or Italy.

Haji lover, kill yourself.

>trash bags eating spaghetti

oh lel

No they're just caucasian, blonde hair and european features don't actually originate from Europe.

Mediterraneans aren't actually "White" anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

then where do they originate from?

The Caucasus, same point of origin for Indians/Arabs/whatever.
If you look at the wiki article for Berbers you'll find their origins aren't in Europe but in Asia.

I'm no fan of Qatar but they are not even required to wear hijab. Although rare to see hair.

Been there and befriended a girl.

why would anyone feel bad about glassing saudi arabia again?

as far as i know she never wears a veil.

Muslims are degenerates, if given the opportunity.

Why is this coming as a surprise to anyone?

Surprised she wasn't lynched.

>mackenzie_crook_sings_loadsamoney.gif

Moroccan Royal family breed only with 100% Arabic blood and only with people whose family is well known.

And the Moroccan king is a decent of Muhammad.

At least this is what the newspaper says.

Descent *

The Queen looks like a Jew.

Every arabic monarch claims to descend directly from Muhammad.
There are more chances that Haile Selassie descended from king Solomon than any arabic monarch having ties with Muhammad.

H0t

Also applies to the supposedly super-pious as some extremist jihadi Muslim females basically have a new husband every year after the previous one is killed in combat. And of course, the beardos killed in combat do jihad to get a pass for the afterlife whorehouse complete with wine as promised in the Qur'an. The whole belief system is full of sexual immorality tbqh.

>Queen Lala Selma refuses to wear the veil in Qatar

More balls than Obama will ever have.

Arabs are semitic

I've searched about it after I've read it in lemonde newspaper, they say that their family tree is very precise.
For other monarchies like Saudis, they are descendants from a famous Bedouin.
But the Jordanian family I don't know much about

King Solomon never existed.

It's fucking Kim Kardashian...just because they come up in a google search doesn't mean it's her

These pics were just circulated with fake captions, it's clearly her

What makes you say that?

whats her price for a night?

What tells you Muhammad did?
>inb4 he has a family that lives on to this day

The aesir live on inside all Germanic peoples to this day.

Got any proof that Solomon existed?
>inb4 qur'an and bible

>their dad helped get OJ acquitted
Someone doesn't know the full story.

Their dad Robert Kardashian was OJ's best friend. He was one of his lawyers during the trial but never had a real role other than being OJ's friend. By the end of the trial he had doubts about OJ's innocence and dropped out of his life upon OJ's release.

guess i successfully avoided all mainstream media and pretty much all media

>Haile Selassie
Building attribution, mostly.

Solomon of the Bible was an aggregate of several people. The actual Solomon was a minor tribal leader.

A modern analogy would be King Arthur. Lots of mythology and exaggeration based on a minor historical figure.

As an aside, imagine if Le Morte d'Arthur was treated the same way the Quran was. Arthur and Gallahad would be major religious icons, there would be Temples with round tables in every city, and women would be forced to dress like Guinevere in period costume.

>comparing King Arthur to Solomon
Fucking disgusting

OK, I believe you if you say so. She does look KimKardasianish in other pics though.

On which side?

This really should be a thing, except they were already Christian, so not sure how it would work.

If you look around, it already is a thing.

The First Reform Church of the Renaissance Faire.

Oh... well, maybe something less douchy. I really don't know what i was expecting there.

>Oh... well, maybe something less douchy
Thread is dying. Thought I'd do a lateral slide to see what happens...

She'll be dead soon for that. I guarantee it. Every time a female Muslim does something arbitrary that the men don't like, she's dead soon after.

>Every time a female Muslim does something arbitrary that the men don't like, she's dead soon after.

Like British Princesses?

Oh a Diana joke; mmh yeah sure, if you like yeah.

No it isn't, its a hoax and it is actually Kim Kardashian. Here is the real princess Reem

static1.purepeople.com/articles/3/97/84/3/@/817305-la-princesse-ameerah-au-louvre-avec-son-950x0-2.jpg

Arthur's side

I'm all for being Christian(I am one), but comparing semites to Europeans is bad juju imo.

You should be happy the queen had her killed. Betty saved your royal family from having a mud half sibling.

Good lord she's fuck ugly.