Remember when American TV shows were so afraid of criticizing the Obama administration that they resorted to making...

Remember when American TV shows were so afraid of criticizing the Obama administration that they resorted to making jokes about a Canadian mayor who smoked crack because they were that desperate for a target?

lol he had a crippling addiction that destroyed his life lmao

The Obama administration was perfect though

It's tough between goofball Presidents.

Ignore pasta thread.

OP, why do you spam this?

At least he didn't puke on him.

The days of Jack Daniels and Cocaine were well behind him at that point.

There was nothing to criticize. Just a nice friendly black guy doing his job as it should be done, unlike the usual warmongering, racist, sexist white man.

But enough about Bill Clinton

*ba-dum-tss!*

So is our current one by those standards

>But he didn't condemn Nazis!!!
>But he talked shit about Black Athletes
Who cares we're living in a Prosperous Age, the best time to be alive and you're making yourselves miserable because a jackass is President. Stop watching news and enjoy your life.

>warmongering
Yemen, Libya, Syria.
>racist
Black mistrust of whites at all time high
>Sexist
Kamala Harris is the best looking attorney general
>white man
>raised by the white Kansan parents of his white mother
Obama proved that no matter your skin color, an American president is an American president.

well their candidate lost the election despite 24/7 media support. the old media (particularly TV) no longer has the power and influence it once had.

Yeah a nobel peace prize recipient ordering the bombing of another nobel peace prize recipient was pretty much perfect, but not in the way that you mean.

So was overseeing the funding of military groups in the middle east that ended up fighting US soldiers, allies, and/or other military groups funded by the US. Simply amazing, unironically.

It wasn't so much 24/7 support of Clinton as it was 24/7 shitting on Trump, which just galvanised his base while doing nothing to sell the people on Clinton.

>we're living in a Prosperous Age

Only a person who was born very late into the 90's or after it would believe this.

I truly, deeply pity you that life has been so bad for you so far since you've been born that you would call this a prosperous age.

Ever hear of Utilitarianism kid?

Why would I remember your skewed perspective as my own?

D E A D
M E M E

it really seems extremely mean in retrospect

what were they thinking

But the plan was literally

>Check this guy out, isn't he crazy and terrible!? You better vote against him!

Hillary had Beyonce and Jayz and other nigger losers come out in support for her too.

I mentioned something along these lines to some people and their response was basically "tea because Trump's bad! Duh!"

The concept of journalism has completely changed. Journalism is supposed to be unbiased.

The idea of unbiased journalism was always a farce, everyone who isn't braindead has inherent biases. At least now it's out in the open for people to see.

how the fuck are you supposed to make unbiased journalism when you have a goofball retard like trump on one hand though

t.

strawman + adhominem is not an argument

that picture always seems to sting for libtards on Sup Forums. I cannot imagine why :^)

You're a decade off in guessing my age. I'm so sorry you're living in the past pretending the Clinton 90s were some grand time to be alive. In some aspects they were a bit better but the majority they were vastly inferior. Technology alone blows the 90s out of the water.

Even if they were there's no going back. I'm going to enjoy this decade and the one after making money, partying, and trying to get some pussy. I'm not going to fret and panic because the newsmen told me that someone inconsequential in my life is fucking things up. I urge you to do the same.

obama was just as good/bad as most other 'normal' presidents, he didn't draw attention to himself constantly on social media and come across as a bumbling retard with no self-awareness..

I don't think anyone's stung by your 8th grade tier images, but some might find amusement in your eagerness to use them.

lol no, there was borderline competent administration in place that wasn't as easy as the one before and the one after it