What are some films where non-actors/actresses have had cameos?

What are some films where non-actors/actresses have had cameos?

imagine spending weeks perfecting some perfect sketch showing your contempt for donald drumpf and no one gives a shit while some 17 year old faggot can make a quick pro-trump shoop about him and it's way funnier and cooler

>melania as leia

This is offensive. If anything she's more like the random twilek sex slave. Y

Imagine being this anally ravaged
But then Trumptards must be getting used to having their asses destroyed by now

Bobby Kotick

More like heavy photoshopping with a sketch filter applied over it.

>quick pro-trump shoop

>it will never be her turn again

????

>he saved this to post
cringe

/our jew/

what a shitty image

it doesn't even mention she's attempted this multiple times and failed every single time because nobody but serious faggots actually like her

i bet her own family doesn't even really like her

>liberals try to act smug and superior when their candidate did not win and everyone pretty much hates them
Haha

he just really fucking hates palestinians

dem blue eyes though, still aryan 10/10 would bang

>It's an OP starts a thread with an image that's more interesting than the topic episode

She is still rich and has "friends" all around the political and artistic world, she probably sleeps and lives better than 99% of Sup Forums.

>that pic
my fucking sides

>aryan
doesn't look very iranian to me desu

fool she can't even go out in the sun for more than an hour or two without being ready to collapse and her dream is unattainable

don't pretend like she doesn't cry herself to sleep every night while bill is off trying to cure his aids

LOL, it's funny that you assume the image is meant to show contempt for Trump even though it might just be a funny neutral image. Guess it shows what you really think about Trump deep down.