Why does TV never talk about the walking dead?

Why does TV never talk about the walking dead?

doesn't it do insane ratings in the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DDbi7P93Np8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because its shit

Nobody cares anymore. the characters have been through everything you can possibly imagine and never change. Oh look one of them died again, it doesn't matter 15 new main characters in the next season. Oh look they found a base oh look they lost a base to a big bad guy oh look they killed the big bad guy and found another base.

We do, like most shows there's huge amounts of threads and discussion whenever its airing and then nothing when the season is done.

It doesn't have daily generals all year round because it doesn't attract as many autists as GoT.

I heard Daryl dies this season

can you imagine the shitstorm

haha yeah like when they killed the chink and people cared for 2 days

It doesn't have any characters or scenes interesting or memorable enough to fuel threads in the off season.

That death was cheapened by the dumpster miracle and most people assumed he was gonna bite it with Negan anyway.

I don't think TWD is as bad as people say but I do consider it a guilty pleasure.
The first three seasons were really good tv imo, even the long stretches at the farm.

Because you only need to watch up to season 2 and you're done.

>TV
How has no one called this out yet?

people used to shit on the farm but id take it over whatever the fuck they are doing nowadays with giant tank battles and lions running around and everyone seems to have unlimited ammo and 30 unnamed villagers can die every episode.

I dropped it last season, i wish it would go back to honestly have a small group of survivors traveling the country instead of this shitty fucking "we got a new base" every season.

This i actually enjoyed the farm, everything after that is when it all turned to shit for me

Well they kind of settled in, and Negan is wacky enough to make the show worth watching sometimes.
I feel a bit invested at this point, but it's still like I'm just looking on and not giving that much of a fuck.

checked and this

the last few seasons i was actually fast forwarding most of hte time because there was SO MUCH people just walking around and having gay little "heart to heart" conversations like i was watching keeping up with the kardashians. "hey are you all right" "yeah its just tough you know".

It's bad enough but you know most of these characters just get killed for shock value anyone so why the fuck would i care. Why did they have so many episodes for that fat lesbian just to have her get noscoped anyway? I can't care about your characters if you just give them stock archs and then kill them before they finish.

It's just not interesting Sup Forums and Rick has established at this point that he's willing to do anything to survive at this point so it's not even a good guys vs bad guys thing anymore.

>the walking plebs

It's off season. When it's on people don't shut the fuck up about it. It's one of "those" shows.

The filler episodes killed it for me. There's only 3 episodes worth watching each season for the last couple of seasons.

Do they know it's just a tv show and not reality? Nobody actually died, it was all make-up and special effects!!!

Dude on the left is /ourguy/

I stopped watching it like 6 years ago. I don't know how they've kept it going this long. It turned into absolute shit after 2 seasons.

>jesus on the wall be like s.mh

fpbp

>Dude on the left is /ourguy/
he looks like
>not gonna cry... not gonna cry... not gonna cry...
While dude in the middle looks
>interdasting.jps

>HBO
You mean AMC?

hey isn't that the show with Famous Actor James Allen McCune in it

fags unironically liking twd season 1-3

youtube.com/watch?v=DDbi7P93Np8

The farm just went on way too fucking long and it was really obvious who the red shirts were. There was zero tension.

He had that look before Glenn got smacked though and seemed kind of perplexed by the crying and miffed at the bitch throwing herself around.

This is "that guy" who will say something about every show like "oh why isn't he reloading his gun" and "if he was really a marine he wouldn't be allowed to have a beard" and other gay shit that low IQ people do to try and seem smart.

>First 3 seasons had Merle and they were allowed to say nigger and make fun of democrats
And then it went all SJW from there. Now every other person on the planet is gay and all straight white makes are treated worse than the zombies

Any leaks for the next season so far?

the usa has a population of 320,000,000 people. even a small percentage is still millions of viewers

Yeah but you had the Rick-Shane dynamic and everything from that season on has just been "people want to kill us so we have to kill them".

Rick turns himself into a pickle

Nah, Norman Reedus is too likable.

It's my favorite show

>guy in red is holding bruno mars GF hand while she cuddles up to him

wtf

I honestly couldnt go beyond the half of season 2 because the pacing, there was a meme graph around facebook at the time that explain it but basically was
>episode begins, recount of last events
>zombies for 5 mins
>get safe and talk for 20 mins
>mid episode theres some tension
>most nonsense talking
>Last part of the episode is the cliffhanger that baits you into the next episode

Latin people are very passionate about their television

>tfw I will never care this much about a television show

we have thread everyday, but the last season seems no one made thread maybe everyone here lost interest.

OH shi-

>high ratings mean its good!

user pls...

Only correct answer. When it will air there will be alot of threads

>Watch season 7
>The cgi trash dump
>The cgi deer
>People getting shot and stabbed and no blood comes out
Does a cgi tiger really cost so much that it completely destroys the budget?

I actually kind of liked the first part of last season with Nega bullying Rick and everyone else, and they were showing all the new communities.

The second half was unbelievably terrible though.

>those junk yard autists
>that cgi
>rick and michonne look for guns and talk about their feelings for an entire episode
>rosita and sasha being incredibly fucking retarded
>that stupid as fuck finale with the worst shootout on the show

I kinda wish the Walking Dead could move to a different channel where they could get away with more

Apparently. We didn't see Ghost once in GoT season seven.

But user he was there the whole time :)

That has more to do with the fact the wolves live in Canada and so the show runners have to go to them, which is expensive on top of the fact shooting with live animals and blowing them up is harder than just making Emilia mount a lime green dummy and pretend it's a dragon. D&D don't care about their show anymore and want to move onto making proggie propaganda so stuff that takes effort is going to be cut.

They fucked up with the bullshit Negan cliffhanger at the end of the season. They pulled that shit and still had Glenn die.

Should've shown it at the time, and it would have had people so fucking amped for the next season, instead the did the bullshit Goldeneye 64 death and came back to it later. Idiots.

Watched the first episode of that season and never watched it since. Gave up on the shit.