ALERT: Do not watch Jumanji 2

It's another tranny / wrong body propaganda piece. Do not watch if you believe in God.

>if you believe in God.

Why would you add this to your post?You already look like a mongoloid with the first part of your post.

So people like you are maximally triggered.

(((Jewmanji)))

>Do not watch if you believe in God.

okay. So it'll sell like gangbusters in east asia then?

Fucking yes the tranny with the triggered trump folder is on today. Maximum (You)'s guaranteed for Sup Forums bait.

How does it feel to be so jaded by your nazi principles that you can't watch the sequel of a classic childhood movie? I pity you.

People getting swapped into new, strange bodies is a comedy premise with history and has nothing to do with your crying about identity politics.

Go on....

i'll never forget the look of disdain and contempt my priest gave me when i confessed to him that i had watched freaky friday the night before

>the anti Sup Forums trannh
>the Sneed poster
>the cunny poster
>blacked poster
>pickle rick poster
Why does Sup Forums have so many autists? Who am I missing

>Sup Forums are third worlders with inferiority complex who dream to be white

That explains a lot

Uh oh, looks like the OUT OF TOUCH CRITICS w/ their KNIVES & VENOM who have a DSCONNECT W/ PEOPLE are finding their way to Sup Forums! #Jumanji is a RAUNCHY G-RATED ROMP that was made for LAUGHS, not for CRITICS! Judging by worldwide reports of wet theater floors from people peeing themselves in laughter, #Jumanji is litty and our mission was accomplished! Something stinks, and it ain't low tide! It's the CRITICS!

What an idiotic post, holy shit.

anti-sneed poster

Someday the left will cast out the Asians because they are successful and Japan was part of the Axis. I will have a giggle at that.

We get a lot of cross traffic from leddit I think.

>ywn be this alpha

> mfw the bible says cross dressing is a sin
> nazi principles

but there isn't any crossdressing in the movie?

Yes it begins. I hate Jews user dump the folder.

Keep in mind that while all of this is allowed the mods are cracking down on baneposting to the point where people are forgetting it evere existed

I believe in God and I believe transgenderism is part or akin to gnostic heresy.

Yet I also believe America is a free country. People who believe in transgenderism are just as free to their beliefs as I am in believing I consume the body and blood of a 2000 year old Jewish handyman who miraculously rose from the dead.

The movie is still a piece of shit. A horrible remake thatbloses the point of the original. Fuck, that is heresy.

>tfw leftist morons actually think this isn't obvious false flagging.

You got baited hard.

Of course they are free to believe whatever they want and they'll burn in hell for it for all eternity.
My point isnt that they should be forcefully prevented from entering hell. My point is that we should protect people who do not have an opinion on these things and do not have the time nor energy to research these topics properly. There is nothing funny and cool about cross dressing because there is nothing funny about gay and bisexual men accounting for 82% (26,375) of HIV diagnoses among males and the fact that these people are bisexual and spreading their diseases around.
Television, for biological reasons, has an implicit leadership role. When somebody is allowed to talk to a ton of people, his voice implicitly gains leadership qualities over everyone who does not talk.

she looks so cute ;-;

she's fat as fuck user

I just wanna see Jack Black act like an instagram thot

>being retarded enough to think OP is serious
>spamming that everywhere and in the process proving it wrong

Why are lefties so fucking stupid sometimes?

What's going on here?

>false flagging
>bait
it's a fucking joke

>le enlightened atheist

*tips fedora*

You were just pretending too right?

I dunno but I think it's BASED!

>guy in the back with the left hand

actually based

This whiny altright shit is so stupid I can't tell if it's a joke or if these people are just a parody of themselves at this point

You know what's the worst thing about this board? Faggots like you spamming the same exact shit someone already did 9 posts above you when it's more than obvious OP isn't being serious.

Oh is that the worst thing about this board?

To be fair, spam and legitimate autism are pretty bad, user.

ALERT: Do not watch Rain Man

It's another autism propaganda piece. Do not watch if you believe in God.

No, the worst thing are low IQ idiots who dont understand that while I did phrase it humorously, I am still obviously serious about it.

>I phrased it like a retarded strawman, but I'm totally serious guys
Uh huh.

So you were serious about being too stupid to recognize obvious bait?

you use 'strawman' in an actual discussion. Just go to reddit, the entire rest of the web is for ppl like you.

Retards using a concept doesn't invalidate it. Show me the concept itself is retarded and I'll stop using it.

I think this is the worst thread I've seen I the last few weeks. I can no longer tell whether these moral panic fags are baiting or not.

the concept is stupid because a single fallacy pretty much never invalidates an argument, yet this is exactly how it's being used every time. Even the most trivial argument has dozens if not hundreds of facets, real world aspects and ways to look at, just blurting "LOL strawman, hillary isnt just a woman, she is also an old person!!" is the most idiotic way to attempt debate. Yeah great job, you pointed out 1 tiny thing while ignoring 500 other more relevant points about the argument, full retard.

You didn't show me the concept of the term as a concise way to describe hyperbolic misrepresentations of a position by its enemies is inherently retarded though. You just repeated what I already know, that retards use the word.

>the concept is stupid because a single fallacy pretty much never invalidates an argument
That's precisely what it does, in fact. It doesn't necessarily mean the stance being argued in favor of is wrong (which itself would be committing the fallacy fallacy), just that a new argument is needed to argue the point.

>Not being agnostic atheist
hey all I need is evidence

average Trump voter

Do you use wear more than one piece of fabric or eaten shellfish of any kind? then I got some bad news for you.

and Sup Forums

You have the worst taste imaginable

this is sadly true, alt-righters beat even SJWs in being snowflakes