I'm what you might call a "closeted trans." Maybe I am mentally ill, but my only wish is that I was born a roastie...

I'm what you might call a "closeted trans." Maybe I am mentally ill, but my only wish is that I was born a roastie. Why does Sup Forums have to hate me so? I've already chosen not to transition on Sup Forums's advice but apparently as much as I hate shitskins, as much as I love my traditional white culture, and as much as I want to raise white children with a strong man, I'm a "degenerate" for living my life as a gay twink.
People like me exist, our situation is beyond our control Sup Forums what would you have us do?

Same.

>what would you have us do

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself.

inject test to be attracted to females again and have children or a bullet to the head to spare the planet of being an STD factory

you should start with posting some pictures.

I don't think they hate you because you admit you're sick. I think the average Sup Forumslack hates the insufferable kind who pushes for acceptance.

>sucking a white dick is better than a black dick
fuck off you stupid faggots. I would have you hide your shame and never even entertaining the idea of raising a child with another man.

You will never be that pic related, at least in this life. :)

This
And this
And you should too

Sweet jesus, post moar of that semen demon.

I don't hate you, I just see you as a symptom of a society that is in a moral free fall into comprehensive degeneracy. People like you aren't human beings to me anymore, you are just a twisted mirror reflecting a deeply sick society.

You're just sad your life sucks and think it would be better/easier if you were a woman. This is why all this enabling is dangerous.

post dat boipussy bitch

I unironically wish I was born as a furry so I kinda understand.

I don't hate u. As technology continues to grow we will see more and more cases of computer based autogyno. You won't be alone.

Fucking hell, Joshie, we tolerate with your faggotry in our threads, but making your own is going too fucking far.

>listening to neckbeards on a mongolian throat clearing forum
This site isnt for you to tell yourself how DEGENERATE and HERETICAL you are. If you want to transition than be a passable tranny, make a change in the LGBTQIA2PFKZgFIB community. Its like being a redpilled black- its a perfect tool for the right.

>Why does Sup Forums have to hate me so?

because children as young as 4 years of age are transitioning and minors are getting their dicks cut off

I started hating Islam specifically over cutting girls bits off and I will hate all of you forever for tricking boys into getting their bits cut off as well.

big surprise Iran is the #2 leader of transgender surgery and the #1 state sponsor of trannies

Say what you will, but as far as zombie killing goes, that sword's like 98th percentile.

Probably not gonna work, but you could try it, I mean nothing to lose, right?

That's only so submissive faggots can get their boipussis fucked, nobody regards them as female.

your ok in my book :)

Fucking khajiits, man.

You need to accept that your homosexuality has a negative influence on society and that we must reject it for the betterment of our race.

Namely, it contributes to the destruction of birthrates.

We need every man and woman to be breeding if we're going to come back from this demographic decline.

>what would you have us do?

Kill yourself immediately. It's the only solution and you know it.

I came here to post this
This picture truly opens the door to a primal area in my brain.

>our situation is beyond our control Sup Forums what would you have us do?

You already know what you have to do.

pic extremely related.

meditate on your mental illness, and try to defeat it.

I don't hate you. I hate the part of society that made you who you are. I hate the medias. I hate the elites who designed a world where people like you will come to existence.

You've been programmed to behave a certain way, and that stuff is hard-coded into your brain. You probably won't get it out of your brain, ever. You're like a person who's cancerous. It's not your fault that you got cancer, i won't hate you for it, but you have cancer and that's a problem.

Admitting that cancer is a normal thing and that it's fine if people get it is even worse. We must not let the fake realities of a part of society turn weaker, dumber people into cancerous people themselves. We must act against it. We must fight the cancer, in the hope of one day getting rid of it, for a better world and a better life.

I don't hate gay people, i don't hate trans people. I hate the sickness, i hate the mad scientists who released the sickness.

i need it too

>transhumanist faggit
>eternal anglo
>FUCKING JEW REEEEEEEEEEEE

>Using that pic for an obvious bait thread
Please remove yourself from my country

That's a big katakana.

Live and enjoy your life living to the collective morals of which race you belong to.

I wouldn't take Sup Forums approval so seriously, most that spout shit are ironically being overly macho to unironically compensate for their unsuccessful lives. Some, like I, engage in only actual politics, the rest of this board is a hugbox echo chamber with no real agenda or solid goals in place it's just who can shout the loudest.

>b-but born this way!

no you fuckin weren't, you god damn liar.

your fault jews. look what you have wrought.

they will not care.

this is the "age of the individual" ie: the age of blatant selfishness, immediate gratification, ignorant arrogance and a total rejection of personal accountability.

disgusting and shameful. i blame western pop culture for the majority of it.