Is this the only thing that could have saved Frozen that isn't Helsa?

Is this the only thing that could have saved Frozen that isn't Helsa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I4HmlBRWRjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X2jXpbS3TJo
youtube.com/watch?v=zRApwIY98F4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw Helsa will NEVER EVER be canon

fire-powered Anna is stupid though

Remember when fire-powered Hans was a thing? And when it appeared it was almost always a tack-on to Helsa.

>Remember when fire-powered Hans was a thing?
That was a thing?
Yeah but I would enjoy some good fire animation

The only thing that can save frozen is a really great power origin story
Also more world building

In one of the versions of Snow queen
She did have a sister that can control spring and was planing to trap the girl protagonist.

I prefer Hans as a sort of deconstruction of the handsome prince hero come to vanquish the evil ice witch. The idea of it at least, if not the execution. The execution was sort of shit.

He should form an RPG party with Gaston, Clayton, and.. I don't kinow, who else would fit? Humans that could just as easily have been heroes in another context. Maybe Frollo as healer?

Elsanna
Lots and lots of Elsanna

This
Off with you scrapper

Fire Anna is dumb, but Helsa is far closer to canon than Elsanna will ever be.

Fuck off frzfag.

Your fanbase is dead long time ago.

I wasn't around for those, I hated Frozen. The writing fell flat on it's feet and the direction the story took was awful. I didn't dig the false feminism either.

>Bard: Gaston
>Sorceror: Malificient/Dr Facilier
>Ranger: Clayton

I just realized none of the disney villians are knights or straight fighter types

>dumbass didnt pull a von Habsburg and usurp the throne by having his sons inherit the throne through paternal right

nigga didnt deserve the throne if he cant even legacy

i honestly cant hate hans.

because of the sudden change of heart, it seriously seemed like the good prince was suddenly kidnapped by aliens and replaced by someone else in the middle of the film.

when elsa went missing, he took charge. he got the townsfolk to assemble for a search party and he had the presense of mind to think of helping the other civilians when the winterfall was hitting hard.

if he was that good of a leader, there is quite literally no reason for him killing ana nor elsa. EVEN IF HE WAS EVIL.

hed have a loyal bitch. whether or not he kills elsa, ana will still become queen because the eldest had fled the kingdom and therefore abdicated. hed be competent enough as a king and a leader that no one would complain about him.

hans was that guy in every film whose plans were all going to keikaku to the point that the main characters cannot even possibly stop them, but the writers/director are too creatively bankrupt that they just force him to be retarded in the final act so the heroes can get their moment.

this pisses me off so much

and besides, if he really was smart enough, he wouldve just gone and seduced elsa in the first place. him by her side wouldve made her more confident and even control her powers

Hans, as a prince and a swordsman, works well enough for fighter. A paladin doesn't have to wear armor. Hans could find an analogue in Philip here. If only Hans were Philip's equal with a sword, he might have been able to put up some fight against the ice witch. Alas.

Fighter: Hans
Priest: Frollo
Archer: Gaston
Mage: Grimhilde

>mfw someone posts a Helsa image I don't have yet

Heard a theory that the Trolls fucked up his mind to try to get him out of the way so Anna would fall for Kristoff. Knowing Fae folk, this seems plausible.

>Knowing Fae folk, this seems plausible.
Absolutely. Even good fairies like the Blue Fairy or Glenda are kind of assholes when you think about it.

believable if it was in a darker non-disney story

here in my country, our versions of tree spirits and elves are absolute cunts they will literally create a lose-lose situation where either decision you make would anger them and result in some potentially life-ruining cruses

Fairies are assholes. For better or worse, they love to screw with mortals. They fuck about and help just barely enough to keep things going the way they want. They get off on that shit.

When Anna asked Hans to kiss him, what should he have done? He knew he didn't love her and the kiss wouldn't work. He also knew she was impulsive, and they weren't married yet. If she got magical proof that their relationship wasn't true love, would Anna still want to marry him and get him closer to the throne?
It looks like he thought Anna was dead meat either way, and he got sick of pretending for her sake.
Still, the one really stupid thing he did was leaving her alone instead of staying and waiting for her death.

Also, he did have the intention to seduce Elsa. But he figured she was unapproachable and it would be an easier task to try to reach the throne via Anna.

I believe they were intended to be just normal good guys, but some scenes kinda make them look questionable. One of the trolls declares her intention to adopt Kristoff even though there's at the time no indication he's an orphan, and during their song, they discuss getting Anna's fiance out of the way. Much earlier they modify Anna's memories too. A power like that could easily be used to mess with people without them being aware of it. Like for example, I've seen people speculate that maybe Kristoff isn't an orphan; he just thinks he is. Child-snatching is something that's associated with magical creatures anyway.

>this miedocre movie will be milked for the next 20 years.

What a time to be akive

Has anyone else heard the theory that the weird rock dudes mind raped Hans (With their mind rape powers) and made him blindly hate both of the sisters at the last minute?
But hey, that's just a theory...

Why this thread havent deleted yet ?

Mods i need you to do your job please, Frozen is not allowed on Sup Forums

Oh? What's the story behind that one?

I hope Elsa marries a black chick with lightning powers

>I hope Elsa marries a black chick with lightning powers
Yeah, Storm is my favorite X-Man as well.

600+ consecutive general threads that were basically just namefags and bloggers jerking each other off about how great their fanfics are

wish they did the same with RWBY

also, context in this thread
the /frz/ generals started out ok if you just want to browse for new art and stuff, but as time went on, the "regulars" started using it as a daily blog. they just use the excuse of talking about frozen every now and again, then they just started shilling their DA pages and fanfic pages. then of course, the roleplayers.

i dont want to return to that bitter and cold time

They're saving that for Frozen 2: The Meltdown

Lack of scans of this comic is proven that /frz/ is dead

>When Anna asked Hans to kiss him, what should he have done?
Not gloat about how evil he is right to her face?
>would Anna still want to marry him and get him closer to the throne?
Well she's gonna be dead soon and besides he pretty much already had the throne on lock at this point in the movie.
>be an easier task to try to reach the throne via Anna.
It would be harder to reach the throne via anna

Reminds me of the "God hardened Farao's heart"-thing in Prince of Egypt.

What do you gain from posting in a thread on a topic you dislike?

Enjoy

I could sit through a couple of hours of lesbian incest.

Is Hans about to slap Elsa's ass with that sword? Because that's what their expressions are telling me.

>fire-powered Anna is stupid though

My idea was for Tangled/Frozen crossover movie, direct to video. In it, some blah blah blah would threaten the Kingdom and Elsa would decide that only her powers could stop it. But through some blah blah blah magic, the droplet of sun that once gave Rapunzel her hair and healing is fanned to life again and gives her fire powers.

While I would love it if the Disney Princess movies eventually turned into X-Men with 19th Century royalty, I think that the connections between movies should be left inferred.

youtu.be/I4HmlBRWRjQ

>tfw no one else ships Hanna
But I like it in a wacky cartoon-y way, in which Hans keeps trying to murder Anna after they get married, and she just keeps managing to get out of every trap, completely oblivious

I was always told that forest fairies will fuck you up too. I think they're only nice in Disney's world

no, not even Ruan Jia can save frozen.

And even then, they're always a bit manipulative.

Once the movie got going I was hoping that Hans would end up getting to know Elsa in prison and helping her out, turning into a romance thing which would make way for Anna and kristof to have relationship, fixing every problem. I knew Disney would let me down and I could see that shitty twist coming.

Well the writers did say they wanted to give Hans a redemption arc if they got a sequel, so I guess there's hope for you yet.

Nah, Anna or anyone else having fire powers would have been too easy and cliche'd. I really hope they won't march out other magic users in the sequel, or at least not very many.

hear, hear.

>there is quite literally no reason for him killing ana nor elsa
He didn't kill Anna, he risked his life to save her and would have done it again. Anna showed up practically already dead from Elsa's curse, her skin was ice, hair white, too weak to walk and condition worsening. The only way to save her would have been the true love's kiss, as Anna told him, but he knew he didn't love Anna at all, in fact he disliked her, so there was nothing to be done.

I think that if he could have, he'd have kept Anna alive, married her, produced legit offspring and then become an aloof husband with mistresses on the side. But seeing how Anna was, as far as he knew, already as good as dead he just decided to stop wasting time and get on with killing Elsa before citizens would start to drop dead from the worsening cold.

When he says "if only there was someone who loved you" he believes it to be true.

Elsa on the other hand had to be killed because she couldn't control the winter, and so killing her was the best way to make the curse end before people would start to drop off from the cold. Also Anna told Hans that Elsa had cursed her to death with her powers, completely leaving out the accident part, so he believed her to be a murderess who'd killed her own sister to boot.

I would like that for a sequel but that's messed up that considering what he did. I'd rather the plot holes fixed and background basis, as much as I like Helsa.

I don't think so. Hans seems to have have a steadily incresing dislike for Anna. He was attracted to her at first when they met, on the boat, but the longer he spends with her the more forced his smiles become and the more disdainful looks he starts throwing at Anna when she's not looking.

He really doesn't like crazy. At all.

Frozen discussion is naturally allowed, /frz/ as in frozen generals are not. this clearly isn't a general, so it's okay.

What do you gain from posting another unfunny, forced maymay thread?

I don't blame him. Wish he'd won and finished off their entire cursed line, to be honest. If only he were as strong as an actual hero, and not just a conniving wimp.

We needed Wesley and we got Humperdink

Citation Needed

(That would be pretty cool though actually because I don't think that Disney has ever Redeemed a Villain before so that would be an interesting route for them to go on)

Sadly, with current Disney this is exactly what an animated series would look like if they made one.

The Tangled Series and The Big Hero 6 Series don't look nearly as bad

Trolls aren't quite the Fae.

...Yrs they are

They are basically the shitty ones that do most of the kidnapping, food stealing, and cursing of people and homes. There are even certain days where one cannot go outside because it's the Troll's Night and they will curse the shit out of you.

They are just as bad about bargaining with humans for things that only really get them into much more shit down the road.

People that consort with trolls are supposed to be incredibly evil assholes too that plagues villages and eat people.

Slow lumbering big guys that use rock clubs and punch trees?

No user, you seem to have no fucking clue what a fae is or how they work if you think for a second the dumb brute types of fantasy are anything related to them in the slightest.

Muh Dick

How about this, which getting stuck into Sunday's broadcast of the movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=X2jXpbS3TJo

Are you going by the RPG tier trolls or actual folklore?

watched Film theory too, it's more belieavable than him suddenly turning evil.

Is Sup Forums gonna watch the Lego special tonite?

>Toy Elsa

nope, not fappable unlike this

I really thought that all things Frozen were going to be the Disney holiday mascots. Every Christmas there would be Elsa and Christmas trees everywhere.

Kind of surprising that did not happen.

Different user, but Santino Fontana, his voice actor, mentioned in an interview for broadway.com already before Frozen 2 was confirmed that he'd been assuming that even if there was a sequel he wouldn't be in it, but they told him that actually they want to bring Hans back and redeem him.

youtube.com/watch?v=zRApwIY98F4

Also just the fact that he's an interesting character whose backstory could be even more interesting and they bothered to put a worldbuilding map in Frozen Fever showing that
a) the Southern Isles are right next to Arendelle
b) Hans is alive and doing manual labour as a punishment a year after the events of the first movie
sort of hints that they might consider bringing him back. Writing redeeming character arcs would be easier if he'd have had to do hard labour for 2 years or so and would have had time to think about his actions.

And exactly like you say, it'd be cool and fresh to redeem a villain. It could be used to teach kids the lesson that even if YOU think you're right and your actions are justified and you're the hero of your own story, you can still end up doing really bad shit if you get blinded by your own righteousness, so it's important to evaluate your actions critically. People who do bad shit don't necessarily recognise it or think of themselves as villains, so it's dangerous to fall for the "I believe myself to be in the right, therefore I must be" mentality.

If Disney is going to redeem Hans, he can't just show back up claiming to be a different person. He has to be put through the grinder, be reshapened, essentially killed.

ZZZZzzZZZZZZzzzzzZZzZZZzZZzZ...........

I have all three of these comics.

We're fucking discussing the movie, not pimping out shit fics or droning on about drilling Elsanna.

Go back to Sup Forums with that obnoxious shit. Report and fuck off.

Then scan it ?

Win o thread failed me hard.

>When Anna asked Hans to kiss him, what should he have done?
Play dumb and say he doesn't know why it isn't working

Any Discussion about Frozen Movie is prohibited so fuck off. Your dead community is dead.

i'll do it tomorrow. I got work soon.

Thx user.

also i been lied to in win o thread many times, i hope you not one of them

>Any Discussion about Frozen Movie is prohibited
But that's totally wrong, you idiot. Only the generals are prohibited.

Yeah, I'm fairly sure he's gonna pull a Disney Death in Frozen 2, like Anna, Flynn, Ralph etc did. He'll get "fatally injured" protecting Elsa or some shit like that to prove that he's really changed and is selflessly thinking of her best interest now, but will get healed and not die because magic.

But I'm fairly sure the writers at Disney aren't as dumb as to have Hans show up and just go "Oh I think differently now" and never have him prove it through his actions, because that'd be hack as fuck writing

This thread is stealth Frozen General, /frz/faggot.

Your movie suck, your characters suck, your 3d animation is ps3 quality level of suck, your community is dead.

no worries. i'll make a thread on it.

>hurrrr durrrr every thread where Frozen is discussed is a "stealth general"
You're a retard, user. Frozen remains a very popular animated Disney movie that influenced the field a lot (despite being mediocre) and so it will get discussed. That's not the same as a general.

Stop your moronic shitposting. I get that you dislike Frozen but discussing Disney movies is allowed on Sup Forums, all Disney movies. It's not a general. You're starting to border on spamming. Leave the thread and go spend time on something you enjoy, it'll be more productive.

Once again, thx.

But theres nothing to discuss anymore frzfag, you only have one movie & a short that came out like, 3 years ago. thats it.

Hell, even Zootopia fanbase are more alive than you frzfag.

I just saw the movie yesterday. Just because I didn't see it at the same time as you doesn't mean I'm not allowed to discuss it. Just quit it with the wannabe board police shit. Just report and hide. Damn.

>just saw the movie yesterday
What did you think?

It was okay. As usual, toward the end I found myself rooting for the bad guy. I thought Anna was kind of retarded. I didn't really enjoy the big musical number. Didn't hate it, but compared to other Disney musical numbers I do like, it was middling at best.

I'd say I'm just getting too old for this, but looking back I think kid me would feel the same.

Anna is a fucking slut

In fact, shes the most dumb slut disney princess in history

So you're basically me, then, apart from the doubt over getting too old for this. I really disliked the Broadway sound of a lot of the songs, I wish there'd have been more of a nordic sound to them

>Fire-themed Anna
>named Helsa
>not Sauna

Forgive Hans.

Helsa is the name of the pairing of Hans and Elsa. Although HELLsa is a pretty funny pun on its own. Sadly, it has nothing to do with fire Anna, At least not directly.

No no, they say "that isn't Helsa".
Helsa is the ship name for Hans x Elsa. Anna ships are Hanna (Hans x Anna), Kristanna (Kristoff x Anna) and Elsanna (you know who).

Anna with fire powers was speculated on a lot, but I really hope she won't turn out to ever have any magic powers of her own.

>I wish there'd have been more of a nordic sound to them
This. I fucking love Norway and this movie was a huge Norgeboo let down.

I know. The first two songs with their distinctive nordicness really made me hype, then FTIF was kinda meh but still pretty okay, but the rest of the songs just drifted further and further away from the theme and the world. In Summer and Fixer Upper were the last and also the worst ones, so it definitely left a bad taste in my mouth. Why.

I'll watch. Looks pretty funny.

When and where?

On Disney channel in 50 minutes.

Yay!

Well I'm hype