Why is Copenhagen so fucking dirty?

I'm Dutch and visiting my qt 3.14 Chinese gf in Copenhagen (she's an exchange student).

My fucking god this city is disgusting outside of the tourist area around the royal palace. I always thought you nordics were suppose to be clean and civilised? As we were walking through city centre we literally both said at the same time that her hometown was cleaner then here. And she's from fucking Changde, a literal bumfuck rural peasant town in Hunan.

Other urls found in this thread:

denmarkfacts.com/dirty-copenhagen-denmark.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

blame the shitskins

I was there a year or so ago and nary a cigarette butt could be found. Maybe it was my privilege and racism but I missed the diversity in OPs pic

No shame Danes?

It's even on a website called "Denmark facts"

denmarkfacts.com/dirty-copenhagen-denmark.html

Seriously this is retarded for a Germanic city. Amsterdam gets like 10 times the traffic Copenhagen gets but it doesn't look like this.

I dont know whats nastier, those streets, or you racemixing with a chink. Fucking globalists.

yes, Amsterdam is so much better

>Nederlanders
>Puur

Je mag er maar 1 kiezen. Overigens ben ik Fries, dus wat zou het jou rotten?

Chinese zijn intelligent en hebben een geschiedenis die ouder is dan het concept Nederland. Ook zijn de meisjes lekker om te neuken, ze koken voor je, worden huisvrouw ook al hebben ze een Master gedaan. Gewoon niets te klagen.

Breeding in general?

Blijf in je eigen land en zoek een Nederlandse, je bent echt triest.

We're thinking of doing tourism stuff in your country, is it recommendable?

this
immigrants

When were these pics taken? It looks early and possibly following some popular event. I doubt you have that much trash on a normal working day unless Copenhagen spends extremely little money on cleaning their streets, which would seem pretty surprising for a Nordic country. Anyway, it's obviously people of enriching ethnicities who litter that much.

do you like alcohol and paying reasonable prices for things?
if so, no

ik wil een griekse

deze neger weet

I don't even hate the Chinese, they're great. Lets keep it that way and stay in our own countries so the world can stay diverse and not become a gray mass of elliott rodgers. Racemixing is degenerate because you don't care about the future generations. You're worse than boomers.

You are a racemixing traitorous cunt and don't belong on Sup Forums. If you want to fuck gooks, go and live with her in gookland

Aarhus and Copenhagen are immigrant shitholes. Not going to excuse it.

Used to vacation in Denmark in my youth and the last time I visited was a decade ago. Never saw any trash.

It may be dirty but mixing with a chink is even worse

fuck off degenerate race traitor

fuck off to China then faggot

pretty shamefur dispray
you are fucking a chink lmfao, have fun with your own Elliot, idiot

Enjoy your mentally insane child, OP.

Wow! a handful of images taken 5 years ago right after a major event! such proof! pls go russian shill

ODENSE BEST CITY IN DENMARK
THIS PROVES IT
Jylland and Sjælland BTFO

Only if you have tons of money. A beer in a restaurant or bar can easily cost you $13 at a cheap place. But public transportation in Oslo is cheap and likely the best you will see anywhere. It goes every 5 minutes pretty much everywhere.

Early in the morning, and in central hubs where people party during the night.
It's a debate topic now and then, but no one is gonna fund someone to clean up at 3:00 when the parties continue until 6 in the morning.

Meer/minder ?

Odense is a total shithole. Avoid anyone from that place.

meer Chinese qt's minder Marokkanen

dutch is the ugliest european language desu
only mildly worse than swiss anything

lol
are u retarded senpai

Grizzly is better

This girl is just right

Closest to english though.

kek

It is the shitskins. I used to live in Redwood City, Ca before the mexican invasion. It was a clean, quiet city. Now it looks like OP's picture. Especially Middlefield Rd. just a couple of blocks from the googlehive.

Would rather live in a tent floating in Lillebælt than in Odense.

Can confirm
I live in Phoenix, AZ, and there are parts of this city that are literally little Mexico. It even smells like Mexico.
Where shit skins go they take their filthy lifestyles with them. I have literally never met a dirtier person than a nigger.

Why is this?
Odense got everything you could ever want, and none of the down sides kobenhavn or århus has

Battle of Copenhagen 2.5 soon, Daneworms.

We will clear the giant heap of litter that is your country.

I blame the Danes for letting the shitskins into their country.

What? I don't believe this. I was in Copenhagen two years ago and it did not look like this.

I welcome the cleansing fire. Just leave our navy alone this time, it's probably not worth taking anyway.

>leave our navy alone
what navy???

Our rubber dinghys.

bathtub navy with corks in the drain hole.

>Race traitor
>Chinese lover
>Copenhagen

You're part of the problem. There's a bullet with your name on it.
This.

Because garbage cleaners make as much as doctors