How do i redpill my GF

How do i redpill my GF.

She is a traditional chirsitan girl, only wears long skirts and dresses, mostly 60s-50s fashion-esc, she is very conservative and believes in marriage before sex, she beleives it is not a woman's place to work, and she wants to be a house wife, she believes in two genders, and is against gay marriage.

How do a redpill her to loosen up and make her act like a proper modern women, and accept gay marriage, and sex before marriage, maybe even turn her into a agnostic or atheist.

Sup Forums help, i want a long term relationship, but no marriage.

She is more or less the bitch in the pic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

Calm down Portugal

hey man I'm sure you can find somebody to trade with

>traditional
>christian
>not a slut

from what i have read looks like she is already pretty redpilled, you degenerate fuck

>conservative christian
>sex before marriage
>believe in two genders
>has values
>will actually value marriage

you nothing to gain from changing her only to lose, stop ruining your relationship by making it about yourself

>Christian
>Christian
>CHRISTIAN

I must save her, i love the women, cant stand her bluepilled bullshit though.

what bluepilled bullshit are you talking about fedoravich

she'll be more blue pilled if you had your way

Im fixing this.
Edgy Kraut, tell me, how is your Reich going?

>Kraut

pa bog te jebo na to sam čekao. imaš šansu da obnoviš život a ti umjesto da se obratiš, pušiš kurac tok tipuješ fedoru. ubij se ciganče.

+1

>not using Cyrillic alphabet
>Cuck Croatian

How are those benefits traitor?

FUCK YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT
There are plenty of whores in your country, why going for a good christian girl?!

Someones gotta fix them.

>oženjen krščanin
>2 sina
>državni posao (dvojno državljanstvo)
>žena radi u odvjetništvu

doslovno ubij se, fedoroviću

This girl is clearly too good for you, and you want to bring her down to your level by blue-pilling her with modern bullshit.

Don't do it.
You have something most of Sup Forums would kill for. If anything try to strengthen her beliefs on stuff like immigration and crime by race.

(you)

I know this is bait but if you want a modern slut just walk down the street and you will find 20 of them. Traditional Christian girls like that don't even exist anymore so I'm positive this is bait

this

Fix
Im fine with fixing immigration, no roaches and shit, but her religion, and her overbearing old conservatism, IE her values on marriage, must go.
I have her hook line and sinker, she is attached to me, why would i go for another women when i can slowly change her?

This channel is full of truthbombs like this.

The best video to redpill even the most bluepilled on genetics of IQ with indisputable, easily understandable study (5 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

Дoбap ти јe бaит cвaкa чacт

No user, I can't stand YOUR bluepilled bs.
How about you ask her about the New Covenant and Jews.

I actually had a Christian girl compliment me once after saying the Jews weren't special in the eyes of God pertaining salvation and that he has no respecter of persons, a somewhat controversial viewpoint which was written by both Paul and Jeremiah.

That flag isn't fooling anyone schlomo

She's already redpilled

>Serbian
>not an Orthodox Christian

Ya blew it. Go to confession today and liturgy tomorrow.

This has got to be a bait thread.
This has got to be a bait thread.

Please be a bait thread.
This can't possibly be anything else but a bait thread.

You mean you want to give her the bluepill?
Fuck you man, are you muslim or something is wrong with you?

Daily reminder this guy is a Turkroach from Kosovo.

The redpill is objective.

Don't you mean subjective you stupid fuck?

No, Kosovian turkroach are all about family and traditionalism, fucking dickhead, they are more socially conservative then any Serbian will ever be.

The redpill is center.

>Orthodox "Christian"
>Christian
Pick one.
Redpill her by showing her this quote from Scripture:

>For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.
- Ephesians 2:8-9

.t Ahmed

Idi nazad u Albaniju mater ti jebem.

Nigger are you stupid, use the bible. It's full of anti-black, anti-jew shit and sex is part of the wife's duty.

Followed by 2 chapters of instruction on what to do and what not to do, ending with:
"5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience."

Go be a heretic elsewhere.

*Describes woman who sounds fairly close to having everything you want in a woman*
"Hey guys, how do I make this girl a piece of shit that accepts degenerate beliefs like faggotry?"

(((You)))

no.

Mission accomplished. She is red pilled as fuck.

Bluepill, traditionalism is bluepilled.

Ayy boss, do as you do, goodluck!

>državni posao

Apsolutno haram

Sounds like you have to get her high on molly and fuck her brains out. Next day she will wake up and hate her life for being a christiancuck

10/10 bait,good job

Whats the story behind that pic?

Its a /fit/ meme, I cant find the original image with her driver looking in disgust at her shitty body. This is as close as I can find

Bratski pusti budalu, vidis da mu fali daska u glavi.

You are the reason why Liberals are destroying countries.

My gf is pretty much as you described yours. A crack addiction is cheaper compared to the amount of post ww2 bakeware and knickknack antique hunting she does.

The race issue is a bit of a problem for her, but she's slowly coming around as she's a cosmetologist and is employed at a walk in salon.

Sounds like she could redpill you.

If it's really your GF, you felt in love with her and her religion. If you don't want that she lives with her traditions then let her alone.

Haha I can understand "Literally kill yourself, fedora man"

>Sup Forumstards are unironically christians
> 1350+666

i only been on Sup Forums for 4 years, but i already saw this thread 10-20 times, if you fall for this bait you should off yourself, you are the reason Sup Forums is so shit sometimes

>666+666+666+6+6+6
>not being christian

Do you have the original user? I would make OC if I had it

You're a fucking retard.
You're fucking stupid.

Im pretty sure he is smarter than you since you he doesnt believe in bullshit like religion

I'm not religious.
Others can be religious if they want.
I'm saying it's idiotic to call traditionalism bluepilled. He's no better than fucking tumblr girls who want to abolish "traditional gender roles."

Tradionalism doesnt have place in the CURRENT YEAR
The world moves on and the people move on with it

Off yourself.
With the new influx of beta males and lesbian butch "girls", someone has to keep everything together.
I believe traditional relationships between a man, who works, and a woman, who is a fertile babymaker, are the solution.
>This is coming from a beta male who's failed the Human Race.

Don't redpill her, just fuck her dummy.

Die

>traditional chirsitan girl
already bluepilled
the only thing you can do is throw her into a gas chamber

why such perfect girl throwing her self with such degenarate fuck ????

>I'm redpilled
>now let me tell you about the jewish carpenter I worship

christkeks

Fuck off lad
>tfw no Social Traditionalist Party