Am I the only one who dropped this shitshow?

They just went full FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE after saying that they will tone it down and stop making fun of the Donald.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5uZXKOdTjQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Welcome to every SP thread for the past two weeks.

judging by your reaction i think its done its job

>still watching South Park

oh look mom, i posted it again!

I dropped it like five years ago, friendo. The last thing SP related that I've consumed is the game. I would try to get caught up, but the largely timely nature of South Park means that most of its episodes age like milk. I might have to look up a definitive list of episodes that have nothing to do with current events. Those are usually some of their best.

This desu

it's been aesop fables for adults about popular news for like 6 years

joke density of 3 every episode, pretty cringy at this point

I don't care that they're making fun of the right, I just find it hilarious how on the nose their signaling is with it. That and they explicitly said they didn't want to become CNN before it started airing when that's exactly what they are now.

Comedy Central is completely unbearable, it's not out of the question to assume the same people responsible for the endless train of nonsense to have put their foot down with Parker and Stone. That and "my wife's son," is never not true. If that dynamic is in play you can expect this.

last two episodes were pretty good but they really should drop current politics for a while and do some classic creative shit that wont seem dated next month

I mean todays episode ripped on the left super hard with their identity politics victim complex 1/18th Navajo bullshit but you do you man. Make sure to turn around and make fun of some lefty butthurt tomorrow for extra ass blasted reactionary hypocrite retard points though

>rags on scientologists
LOOOOOOOOOL TOM CRUISE BTFO
>rags on Muslims
LOOOOL ISLAM BTFO STOP BEING SO SENSITIVE
>rags on gay people
LOOOOOOOL YOU TRIGGERED
>rags on the left/SJW ideology
MEGALOLS SOUTHPARK IS SO RED PILLED
>rags on Trump
OMG THIS SHOW IS OVER THEY SAID THEY WOULDNT BE ALL POLIICAL ANYMORE

fuck off back to your containment board

stop false flagging you libtard subhuman

When did they rag on muslims

What's funny is that the far left pretend to be offended by everything for political gain and the far right pretend not to be offended by anything because they secretly are.

>taking obvious bait
I think you should fuck off honestly.

The episode about drawing Mohammed.

It may be a false flag but it brought retards like
out of the woodwork

How is any of that wrong though?

Tonight was the first time I consciously made a decision not to watch it. I've forgotten about it before but I turned it off when it came on tonight.
It had a good run. But for me the show ended when stan got aspergers and everything since then has been them phoning it in while they make other shit like plays and video games.

>make fun of libtards
>LOOOOL BASED TREY AND MATT SOUTH PARK IS THE SHIT!!!111 XD
>make fun of drumpftards
>FUCK THIS SHIT SHOW TREY AND MATT ARE LIBERAL CUNTS SOUTH PARK WAS NEVER GOOD ANYWAY!!11

Really makes you think.

They make fun of both sides. They're leaning anti-right at the moment because the left may have the cultural power that the right resent but the right have all the political power and trump is fairly indefensible unless you've been taking your reality-altering pills

See

>rags on scientologists
>long time collaborating singer leaves so they make an episode branding his character as a pedo

>rags on Muslims
>spend an entire episode making fun of Family Guy censoring the drawing, then do the same

>rags on the left/SJW ideology
>lose half of their viewers because it's not funny and completely dragged out

>rags on Trump
>lose the other half of their viewers because it's not funny and completely dragged out

Damn...

posting actual talking points used on tv is bait now?

>not funny and completely dragged out
you mean like memeing about kanye at the vmas in 2017

OP is bait.

That doesn't explain how any of what that post said is wrong though.

There's also a major false equivalence going on when you put cultural and political power next to each other. The former is ten times more powerful than the latter. Trump hasn't done anything that can't immediately be undone by a leftwing president once elected. Meanwhile the hard left slant of everything from Hollywood, to Silicon Valley, to major media press corps and Academia is not something every day citizens can vote on or easily change with an election.

that wasn't about muslims at all
it was about comedy central

i dunno, tonights episode pretty much reamed on SJW constantly

No Trump supporters on Sup Forums use "the Donald," unironically like OP did. You got baited.

>trump is fairly indefensible unless you've been taking your reality-altering pills
it's so ironic. you "people" need to be exterminated. there's no other option

> exterminate people for disagreeing with you.
Admit it. Youre 12.

Not true, there's still faggots like you around aren't there?

You have to go back.

>laughing at south park's poor decisions makes you an alt right faggot

Damn...

>secretly
Yeah, it's not a secret. Everybody knows

I dropped it as soon as they started making fun of President Donald Trump. What an absolutely disgusting thing to do.

This post is just stupid... Do you think this sort of half-baked analysis flies anywhere in the adult world? Get a clue

>SP makes fun of everyone
>except fence-sitters
Hmmm

South Park is steamrolling like they always have, their decisions aren't poor just because your safe space was intruded upon

>They just went full FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE after saying that they will tone it down and stop making fun of the Donald.
You're an idiot. The whole episode is making fun of liberal virtue signaling. Apparently you guys forgot that Randy has become a satire of liberals since the whole foods episode. Hell Randy pulling down the statue of Columbus drew parallels to this video youtu.be/5uZXKOdTjQE

You guys want to find a liberal bias so bad you can't even spot satire.

I'm sure their business in Europe is booming, like those reruns in 5 years!

>waaaaah, ur post is stupid, ull get nowhere like that in adult world, waaaaah

Damn...

>drumpf and twitter
yeah remember nintendo wii episodes? or super friends? nah, who wants that? heres some political shit.

Triggered

There's something to be said however for the fact satire increasingly means nothing in a political landscape where the extremes being satirized are accepted which leads to a fundamental misunderstanding between the author's intent and the takeaway message.

You see it often in movies with anti-racist (not leftwing "anti-racism") messages that include very racist characters to use as foils and conflicts. Often those characters points will be taken at face value and accepted while the finer points of refutation or the intentional extremism in their ideas is lost to the wayside.

Similarly, you're overestimating the rhetorical intelligence of South Park's viewership if you think everyone sees Randy's escapades as mockery.

It's another leftwinger obviously attempts to co-opt an insult popularized by the right episode.

>That doesn't explain how any of what that post said is wrong though.
Okay I should probably refute the point. Nobody at CC is pulling any strings, Stone and Parker have made it clear that they're willing and able to walk at any point and would get upset if they were ever told what to do. The show is still their own opinions.

With that out of the way.
>Meanwhile the hard left slant of everything from Hollywood, to Silicon Valley, to major media press corps and Academia is not something every day citizens can vote on

They vote with their eyes and ears, with some choosing to be wilfully ignorant on topics such as vaccines and global warming as the blatant leftward slant of the cultural elite alienates conservatives.

So what you're saying is South Park is too high brow for it's audience.

>retards over analyze swearing middle schooler jew redneck strawman the show.

There are still people who enjoy it on the level of it being gross and outrageous.

They didn't censor it CC did.

yeah definitely no giant douche / turd sandwich episodes before..

Not really high brow so much as it presents an extremist stance as it is by itself. There's no framing, there's no subtle hint of a bias, it's just a strawman or stereotypes laid bare for the viewer to do with it as they please. Modern audiences are more likely to be in line with those extremist stances and without the crutch of an obvious bias to tell them what message they're designed to take away they can infer whatever they like.

That's why modern satire is frequently meaning little to the point you have examples of people on the left labeling shit like Ciccarello-Maher's call for genocide with the term.

I lost all hope I had left for the South Park Jews when they brought up that 100 times debunked wage gap bullshit again with the new game that will reach millions of gullible children.

Like CNN isn't bad enough.

KNEEL

Anti-vaxxers are just as, if not more so, leftwing than they are rightwing. California has a growing problem with them in the Bay Area right now.

That and voting with your wallet is becoming harder and harder to do when de-facto monopolies like Google and Amazon are starting to either consolidate their holdings or expand them exponentially. The fact remains the same as well given you cannot vote out a massively powerful international conglomerate with increasingly leftwing authoritarian leanings. Boycotts achieve nothing unless they're massive. You cannot stand against an entrenched and draconian political bias at a university without drawing attacks to your person or livelihood in the same way you can simply vote for political candidates. You're still holding onto the false equivalence here.

>South Park criticizes people I don't like
>Based South Park
>South Park criticizes people I like
>Wtf I hate South Park now

>I lost all hope I had left for the South Park Jews when
I love posts like this

i haven't even watched the new season

They took the piss out of virtue signalling. What are you on about

I dropped SP a decade ago when I became of age for sex. Move on m8

Heh, you got trolled.

Fuck South Park, it hasn't been good since the early days.

ThisThisThis.

They've literally only made fun of liberals this season and you guys are still triggered

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

This.

I remember when I was fifteen

I feel bad for South Park. They'd been getting dicksucked by conservatives desperate for something on TV that didn't hurt their fragile feefees for so long that they started to believe they were actually funny. So they tried making fun of conservatives, and suddenly there was no reason to watch them at all.

They come up with the plots the week before it airs or something like that. I think they've just ran out of ideas and Trump is just a magnet for attention. If they could think of something more original they would, but South Park hasn't been original in almost a decade now

>why doesn't everyone else like my meme politician waaah
Suck it up Buttercup

'member when they spent an entire season on making fun of Tom Cruise

'member when every episode was about making fun of Muslims

I don't 'member

>fragile feefees
It's funny watching leftie mongs try and desperately co-opt language because none of their insults work anymore. It's very obvious when you guys do this.

It's so clear that Trey has been cucked by his black stripper wife. It happens to every beta, man.

The lies we tell ourselves to get the powsi.

>leftie mongs try and desperately
So easy.

>not a single reference to trump in the episode
>Sup Forums still bitches about them making fun of him in past episodes which ruins this episode for them

You sound awfully triggered, user. Maybe Sup Forums would be a better safe space for you.

Latest episode was great, I didn't expect the flowers at all, this one gag legitimized the season's existence.

this

You just proved the point user.

Good catch there; truly a finely tuned conservative intellect at work.

However, isn't the point really that if you constantly act exctly like the sjw crybabies on the other side, then you should expect to get called out in the exact same way too? Pointing that you hypocritically call out sjws between your own crying jags doesn't actually help your case.

This. It's the same with those GoT threads where the tards wildly oscillate between

>HARR HARR WOMAN GOT KILLED BY MAN! CAN"T WAIT TO HEAR THE FEMINAZIS SCREECHING ABOUT THIS LOL THEY ARE TRYING TO SHUT IT DOWN LOLLLLLL

and then

>WOMAN KILLED MAN! FUCK THIS FEMINIST PIECE OF SHIT SHOW

>all these mad drumpflets
Pathetic.

No, the point was solely remarking on how awkward and transparent it is when leftwingers use insults they're obviously not familiar with because their own lexicon is losing any sort of hard or edgy relevance with apathetic crowds. A point you just proved again with this post.

Good episode

>actually and unironically being this guy

imagine being this divorced from reality.
stay mad about literally anything cucklet.

this meme is about the anti-SJW, not about the nazi larpers on Sup Forums

>Everyone else acting like an indignant faggot means it's okay when you do it

Just admit you're being a baby and move on.

Cuck.

I liked South Park when they went against the grain. They were the only cartoon that thought ripping on George W was tired and boring. That's why a lot of south park conservatives are "triggered". Because now they're just repeating the same rhetoric as the Colbert show or any typical show on TV.

>implying whining about nazis everywhere isn't SJW behavior

>no point
>more leftwing babbies first use of 'cuck'

Felt yesterdays episode was just poking fun at leftists to be honest, making them value race as "who is the most victimized".

What made it anti right?

You guys realize every time you do this you're just reinforcing the point right? If someone says "It's obvious these tards don't know what they're doing when they use these insults," and you proceed to do exactly that what is it you think you're accomplishing other than proving them right?

Each of your examples (minus Trump) was only one episode, the Trump shit has been going on for almost two seasons now. It was funny when they had Canada's leader as Trump and they should have stopped there. Instead South Park has become The Anti-Trump show and it's like they keep showing the same episode over and over rather then moving on and trying for new material. It's ironic that a show that made fun of the Simpsons and Family Guy has now become the equivalent of them. I mean we had president Bush and the show never ragged on him, why the change now?

DROPPED

>b-but Hollywood is an actual business go....guys.

its kind of funny, like the use of certain terms like "snowflakes" and "alternative facts". snowflakes was a thing for like a week and here we are, september 2017 and some people still using it. and alternative facts was a thing for maybe a day

literally white trying to sound black, or how do you do fellow kids-tier, always have an internal chuckle when i see it