What's her best film?

What's her best film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ji4U7ytTynY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares. Imagine how delicious her butthole taste like?

youtube.com/watch?v=ji4U7ytTynY

Why is she so fucking hairy?

DISGUSTING

NOW NO WHITE MAN WILL MARRY HER!

lol what they dated? You just know he watched bridge to terribethia and got emotional

bridge to terabitia

she was cute in it, shame how ugly she got as she got older

What was she even doing on a show like this in the first place?

Buzzfeed clickbait video name...

Supporting black culture

The dynamic of social interaction between blacks and whites in America seems so awkward and forced. I feel bad for all involved in that multi racial failed project

She has no good films.

She's conveniently covered herself up ever since that surfing movie. I wonder if she hates people jacking off to her.

The surfer one

isn't she a Christian good girl? why does she say things like that?

shes part squash

lol any awkwardness in that video has nothing to do with race

Is it to do with her internalized racism?

We don't have any culture. Chimps in a zoo have more culture than us.

She is so hairy.

Does anyone else find it hot? Especially the arms?

I do. Christ she probably feels and smells so good after a sudsy bath. Mmmm.

I like the idea of her being extremly self-conscious because of all that hair

I like that too. I'd like to see her compare body hair with some other celebs. What other hairy ones you like?

she's so tiny, it traps the body heat in.

I have elaborate fantasies of her being humililated, tormented and exploited sexually by my twin sister. Best lezdom I can imagine,
by far

Why your twin sister? Describe her

I like the idea of her getting me off with just the friction from those hairy arms.

American Werewolf in London.

Best girl coming through

go on...

The twist is, I don't actually have a twin sister. My 'twin sister' is the imagination of myself in female form. In that fantasy I (my normal, male self) am bf of AnneSophie but I'm pretty much only a prop to get a story going, the story being about my twin being super jealous and protective of me and tormenting ASR for us being together. I pretty much don't even appear in those fantasies as acting party, it's 99% pure lezdom.

L O N -
oh

why don't you write it as a story so can beat off to your mind?

her career's over

I bet your parents are proud of you.

I like the idea of another celeb (or group of celebs) dominating her and making her take part in some games... e.g. loser cums first sexfight

I don't need to write it down, I have pretty vivid imagination. I'm more curious of implications of this fantasy. Do I want to fuck myself or something?

Her arms are literally hairier than mine.

What does she do to ASR and what is her motivation for doing it

Do you feel like less of a man?

can g hannalius be part of this group?

Not really, her arms are freakishly hairy for a woman. And it's blond, imagine if she was a brunette. She'd be poo-in-loo tier.

how does that example work? i don't understand

Yes, of course. Who else would be involved!?

For example...ASR and another celeb are forced to double dildo. The girl who cums first loses and gets punished by the dom

Pegging, often with those automatic machines, forcing foot/ass worship, cunningulus,
sticking butt plugs and dildos into her and sending her to go on with her day, insults, very often on personal level such as her being 'good christian girls' but now becoming her fucktoy or how famous actress is now nothing more than her slave, PLENTY of promises breaking, such as 'lick me good and I will turn the machine off' only for her to turn the machine's speed up after the deed is done, forcing ASR to watch me and the twin have sex, general servitutde around house,
forcing self-degrading comments out of her mouth, PLENTY of electric play (ASR has phobia of electricity in my mind, too), nipples piercing,
fucking her mouth with a strap-on... I think those are most common. Her motivation is pure hate for ASR because she stole me. My twin and I used to be inseparable, but when ASR came along,
I started spending more time with ASR than with my sister and she hated that fact, so she wants to torture ASR just out of spite

cant you just fuck her with your cock like a guy? why are you a sick fuck

>why are you a sick fuck

I ask that of myself very, very often.