Are they fucking serious with this?

Are they fucking serious with this?

Or at this point is it safe to assume most of the target audience hasn't seen Raimi's Spiderman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EpRrbS0IrTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Um, what the fuck? Don't they know Spider-Man 2 is the only thing that can show Spider-Man using his strength to deal with large objects?

Why are you upset about a movie user? If you want comic spidy then read comics

Yes. I too am annoyed that this movie shows Spider-man straining under immense pressure while doing his utmost to save as many people by performing intense physical feats involving a large form of transportation.

This is something that can only be done once every 15 years.

How dare Disney/Marvel/Sony.

Look at my outrage.

Grr.

Dawn of Marvel Kino.

Wait until Sam Raimi, who created Spider-Man in 2002 and is the first and only person to show him holding up heavy objects, hears about this!

He is sure to sue Disney for stealing his character, who he created in 2002.

Yes, Sam "I created Spider-Man in 2002" Raimi is really going to be steamed over this one, by jove!

I want to get into a world leading position, just so I have the power to Holocaust Raimifags, and all the muh organic webbing retards.
The world would be so much better.

I like it.

>Some said that this is blatant copy of Raimi's Spider-Man scene

>Some said that this is a homage of Raimi's Spider-Man scene

Pick one

i would like to think the latter, since im sure if the technology of raimis time was sufficient, he would have tried something like this

Im not sure why we compare it 1 for 1
he's holding the boat together
Raimi's was stopping a train
I feel we might as well get pissed off anytime Spidey swings a web

Jesus, how did he lose to Cap if his strength is that OP?

Marvel movies look like muddy concrete in comparison to the DC colorful ones

I'm triggered by the fact he is holding it together by being attached to so many non-load bearing structures.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because Spidey hadn't ranked up his strength yet, Cap has ranked up his stats evenly and was able to out preform Spidey by being a better, smarter fighter.

ah, I get it, because he's like Jesus

cap is more skilled, and was able to lift spidey off the ground, not using his force to match spideys force, and incapacitated him using the skybridge, he used the environment to neautralize him rather than muscle

when winter soldier fought spidey, he sought to match his strength with his own, and was easily overwhelmed by spider man

He used the bridge because was going for the kill. Because, you know, Captain, unlike Spiderman, is a well known murderer. That's his advantage.

Because it was Cap's film and they couldn't give him low showings.

Snyderfag pls go

>colorful

Put a BvS in a mosaic filter on Photoshop, and you will see that everything is the same tone of colour on almost every scene.

That pic actually has blues, red, orange, gray white and brown. What DCEU does better than Marvel is the way that they handle the contrast with black.

That is a little weird. There's plenty of flat surfaces to grab onto right next to those points, too, that make up the ship.

that shot was the only decent looking thing in the entire trailer

Put a Marvel movie mosaic filter on Photoshop, and you will see that everything is dark blue and grey because no other colours are allowed.

wrong

Yes OP, you're that old. Filmgoers are not necessarily familiar with old timey clasics like the Raimi movies.

>spider man 2 is 12 years old
damn son, that was a long time ago

Probably a moment of panic, he just webbed up whatever he could, I wouldn't be surprised that we see a number of those points break off during the actual scene

Yeah, you're probably right.

>later that scene
>"You wanna get to him, your gonna have to get through me"
>"And me"
>"And me"

youtube.com/watch?v=EpRrbS0IrTk

His spider sense is supposed to let him pick the best spots to shot web.

>More Christian imagery in a cape film
Oh joy

You can check yourself.

On this pic you see a Marvel scene.

Notice that while the background is darker because of the destruction and smoke, the characters shine on it and have a great range of colours that go from bright blue, darker greens, you have white and reds, and every character has at least more than one colour associated with them, you can even see the contrast and colour of their skin.

Creativity is dead.

Dismarvel copies old ideas and pretends they're new. Is there anything we can do to stop masses from swallowing same garbage over and over?

Now look at the Trinity together on BvS.

While the background is way more iluminated due to all the fire at the scene, each one of the characters is monochromatic or composed of extremely gray and desaturated colours.

I tried to look on google for pics of the movie during the day, but all that shoed up to me was the Batman fight scene and the mexican insident - that is all brown too, so sorry if you didnt liked the example.

As another example, I took a pic during the day too, here is the Knghtmare sequence. As you can see, the entire scene is done in black and brown. This is a problem with most nyder scenes, they are usually just the same tone of colour on the entire screem.

Oh my god, even though Spidey doing massive feats of strength happens all the time in the comics, don't you know that ONLY ONE MOVIE CAN DO THIS EVER?

Wake up Sheeple!

Barely christian imagery, big shocker, humans look like christ, holy fuck every human is now christian imagery, surprise!
It's the same logic as saying god is fucking everything, sand, trees, piles of shit, pantheism, religion at its laziest.

i like how my eye is instantly drawn to cap, since he is front and centre, and the white star on his chest really pops out

I'm more mad about the placing of the webs than anything, the rails would be ripped out straight away

If you don't think this was intended to invoke Jesus on the cross you're a fucking idiot

Spider-Man isn't puncher he is lifter.

So every single time a human has their arms outstretched its because they are secretly jesus, not that the human body simply makes that shape when your arms are outstretched?
What if two pieces of shit are laid out in a cross, is that a divine poo?

Sure is Sup Forums in here

>muh Jesus allegory
Damn it, Snyder!

Not him, but to be fair Spidey does appear to be sacrificing himself to save people, and that is Jesus as fuck

>it's Sup Forumsmblrina is triggered when Sup Forums saving their board episode

>Christ pose
>statue of liberty in the background

What specifically did jesus save people from? Does that mean christians should stop telling people not to sin because jesus already saved them? Or does that mean he didn't save shit since they keep screaming at gays and such?

Was it original sin? Or the mass incest that must have happened if there were only thos two humans to begin with, or the mass incest of Noah's folks. If it's inherited sin, how the fuck do you inherit sin? Do you execute the son of a serial killer because sins of the father?

>america is Christian goddamit! If you wanna live here dump your heathen religion!

Hitler saved the Jews from Hitler, he killed Hitler.
Praise Hitler Christ.

Gosh, I'm not physically wearing a fedora but if I was...

Say hello to strawman jesus, and I guess, jessica or jesse or someone.

discuss theology all you want, we're talking about christian iconography used in film. This usually uses a human figure in a vulnerable position, usually suspended with arms outstretched, protecting others/sacrificing themselves. Whether you agree with the judeo-christian sentiment, hundreds of years of christian iconography and art history support the notion of this being an allegorical scene, even if unintentional.

>Sup Forumsmblr vs Sup Forums: dawn of autism

Where's my popcorn?

jesus 47

whateverthefuckthisisjesus

>disneyshills are now defending Jesus symbolism
Nice and hot.

They already had someone die and come back to life days later and no one even fucking knows he's back, which is rather surprising, you'd think he'd show up on a random tv camera by accident after all this time.

Tried to do it with Antman.

I really like how the envirement is used to highlight the costumes, a shame that the details on Wasp got lost on the mosaics.

>defending
No it looks like mockery to me.

look mom spider jesus is dying for my sins
just like in the matrix

Not gonna lie, I like that second to last panel and it's the only one these edits that might've worked.

>look at me using my amazing powers to save people
>aren't I special?

Why are Marvel heroes so self centered

Now for MOS, this is one of the scenes that I found that has the best work with the colours.

The scenary and the cape just work together, its great. The only fault? You can see using the mosaic that his costume looks dark and gray in day light.

It is again the same problem with desaturation of the colours, that makes a very boring combination to look at.

Yes, it would have been great seem a smile like that on any of his movies.

I will crop that part.

Why are you talking to yourself?

Just putting related posts together.

>Newfag

I like how in BvS his blue is bright in day and dark in night.

Didn't care about it with BvS, don't care about it now.

Is this bright? Keep in mind that this is in the middle of broad day light.

In BvS, you cuck

Thank you, first thing i noticed.

Just out of curiosity, I raised the saturation of the pics, and I think that the costume got way better.

Cavil skin could be a little less orange, but It can be fixed with a little more care on Photoshop, but I dont feel like doing it now. What you think of these colours?

top kek.

You can always spot the newfags when they only have movie vision. I get the same feeling when I would hear them tell me Dormammu looks nothing like his comic book version.

Pic related if you want to try and counter that statement.

Cap is just a better figher than a kid who has had his powers for less than a year from what we can gather in CW.

Man this does look better.

Can you try it on Batfleck?

>that pic
>jack o lantern face
>no pupils
>big mouth
>head structures
looks nothing like the movie 2bh
the only thing the movie got right was the face lines

>O.A.

Alpha and Omega

IT'S HABBENING

>Dormammu looks nothing like his comic book version.
he literally doesn't bar the lines

I can do more if you want, just give me some pics to work with.

Prints from the movie would be better, the selections on google are pretty limited.

Webbing on aluminum fencing. That shit isn't bending.

Come one, that's just bad animation.

I am trying to find a good moment but truth is, I think his base costume is already too dark to properly make any great differences.

Duh, the costume is black and gray.

I think that Wonder Woman would be a better choice for him.

>Kino

Go back to Sup Forums

OP, what? If they're basing Spiderman's strength on anything it would be from the comics, an if they're not, then they're not.

Raimi has nothing to do with it either way.

It's not the strength you retards, it's the visual that OP is talking about. It's exactly the same as the train scene from Spider-Man 2.

You mean Nick Fury, possibly the greatest secret agent in the planet? Yeah I'm pretty sure he'll just randomly walk in front of a camera one

If you mean son of Coul then the major world players know he's not dead but who else really needs to

but a man with superpowers from having been bitten by a radioactive spider, you're ok with.

stop being an autist.

I agree. This doesn't really look good at all. Not even the "it's not realistic" it just plain looks like it shouldn't work atleast other bullshit like this can imply weight and tension. This just looks like shit.

I agree. You're also autistic.

If that's how you feel, but it doesn't stop the effects from looking like shit.

It actually reminds me more of the Steve Rogers (except, of course, Holland has no body, no matter how hard he works out) and the helicopter he was holding on to with one arm and the (? can't even remember - balcony? roof?) with the other arm.

Really, it just doesn't look original. If they want to show his proportional strength, something like the stopping the out of control train (although again, that just a rip from so many other things, starting with 1940s Superman theatrical serial cartoons).

A building or a set of heavy parts of some necessary equipment (electrical power relay station) as shown by Ditko would be perfect. Especially if it's an early scene and Peter doesn't realize that his 'proportional' strength is actually that great.

Nothing he did in Civil War really involved strength, per se.

i did a saturation comparison for man of steel and bvs, for bvs he didnt really fiddle with the saturation as much, so the colors are pretty normalized, he just used filters in certain scenes. so if you were to up the saturation in bvs youd mostly just get orange people

well fuck me

>except, of course, Holland has no body, no matter how hard he works out
And that's a good thing. People prefer Spider-Twink.

I think that might exceed the 20-40 ton limit by a bit.

He created Green Goblin, not Spiderman...