Stop it, Jim!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0U0AlLVqpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Welcome to Disneys Avatar

Hahahahahahaha

"Based" Jim indeed

Sup Forums btfo yet again

>"You in the middle put your hands on your legs. Yeah Like you're rubbing your thighs but not in a sexy way. No it totally looks like a normal human being standing casually, that's good."

I really am sick of photographers and they dumb poses they make people do.

why did they make all the boys look stern

>its not a gigantic zoom in

why are you here?

I don't know but production photos used to look more like photos taken during production than fucking photoshoots and it bothers me.

>and you sweetie how about a nice smile :)

>Another blockbuster stuffed with ugly, charisma-blackhole minorities

Et tu, Jim?

Who are they supposed to be? Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's kids?

Two white kids? TOO many! Whitewashing!!!!!11

>NON WHITE PEOPLE ARRRGH!
shake your privalege harder boy!

Aren't they all going to be mostly naked blue aliens?

yeah, these kids look salty because they're all gonna be suspended into performance capture outfits and screamed at by a crazy old billionaire every day for months

wtf i hope the white army guys slaughter their primitive society now?

not to mention the things they had to do behind the scenes with the execs to land a role in a billion dollar franchise

Are these 2 gonna fug?

The problem is kids being relevant at all

I do hope so

Why does that guy in the middle make me think of late 90's/ early 2000's highschool movies?

>No you don't know what its like starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=r0U0AlLVqpk

>NIGGERTAR my shit up famalam!

Holy shit
they actually made a movie without a single white character

hhujuJUJUJUUU NO NO NO NO ohhhHOHOo ohh uhhuhhuhh EATJAHWQUIEHQWIUOHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA AAA LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD HEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAAA LOOK AT THOSE LIPS HASJHJDHWRUI

>Blocks your multi culture

kid in blue is white and is the only kid who plays a human in the movie. also Quaritch is coming back

I don't see anything wrong with this. It's an american movie and they are literally what americans look like now, especially at their age.

>Avatar 2 and 3 will be captured together and then [go through postproduction] sequentially. Then we go back and capture 4 and 5. They’re all written and they’re all designed, so we literally hit the ground running the day after Avatar 3 comes out, starting capture on 4 and 5 and then post on those and release those. That’s the plan. So, it’s kind of a two-and-two structure.
Calm down Jim

>Avatar 2
Who asked for this? Bomb of the centry

>"PUT THEM ON AND GIVE ME MONEY"

This is the future goyim. Very few pure White people will exist in the future.

Can someone articulate what exactly the problem is?

They will all play aliens anyway.

>put on the 3 glasses or start eating that trashcan

SPICATAR

Sup Forums triggered at the sight of non-white people, as usual. It's extra funny because they all will be playing CGI characters.

I got you

really? that's the best cunny they could find?

notice a trend?

Holy shit a nonwhite person in a movie? That's fucking outrageous!

Did they find them at a coalburners convention?

Reminder that they're looking for a new female lead for Terminator despite Linda Hamilton returning so the film will be about some new bullshit character instead of Sarah and John.

Please stop, Jim.

>Niggatar

Why are you at all surprised given what Avatar was?

Reminder that Linda Hamilton is 61 and looks like this.

There is no way she can play the lead of an action movie.

Dead on arrival general?

>got a problem, whitey?

wtf are these cartoon names?
>John Champion
>Trinity
>alliterating Bailey Bliss

But they're all playing blue people. The only human is the white kid. Why is everyone flipping shit?

this is a troll right

When will they stop puttin gratuitous amount of niggers in my movies?

Never. Enjoy your white genocide.

Your logic doesn't make much sense. Once white virtue signaling is gone there's even less incentive to put them in movies since the West's economic prosperity will be gone and China doesn't like seeing them at all. Hell, they don't like seeing them when they go off to quietly colonize Africa in the first place.

is this actually how americans dress

After dance with wolves in pandora we get goonies in pandora... seems about right.

These are supposed to be the kids of blue smurfs? wut?

it's not about them being brown
they are kids

It kind of is when you take into account the different film industries of the world do not generally behave with such an inverted bias favoring outsiders like Hollywood does, though I suppose that ship has already sailed since now there's really nothing ethnically coherent about the US anymore.