How the fuck did a bear get a man to stand in the corner? wtf is this shit?

how the fuck did a bear get a man to stand in the corner? wtf is this shit?

could just have asked him to. i wouldnt say no to a bear those things are scary

The first thing they teach you in camp is do everything a bear tells you to do and you may just survive.

it was a WITCH. its called blair WITCH project not blair BEAR project you fucking idiot

It's BEAR Witch Project. It's a witch but also a bear. Pay attention next time.

>he fell for the memes
the bear was using the witch story as a cover. any """witness""" to the witch described her as bipedal and covered in fur. what do we know that is furry can walk on two legs and lives in the woods?

No it's called the Blair W.I.T.C.H. Project you goddamn fools

I doubt a bear could fool all these people for so long

bears have done it for decades

JOOOOOOOOSH?

What the fuck do you even know about bears?

bears?

It was a Le Corner Bear

The funko pop from this flick is different from the others, i wonder why

wtf Mandela Effect strikes again? I swear it was called The Fresh Witch of Bel Blair.

Wild Intimidating Tricky Carnivorous Hunters. It was right in the title all along.

What could possibly be so terrifying that instead of running or yelling for help or fighting to the end, you accept your fate and wait patiently for your death in a corner? Assuming no magic, was he crazy?

Corner Bear Project

Fuck, this reminds me of that story about the kid going missing decades ago. At the same time he goes missing, a family a few kilometers away described seeing a bear-like humanoid carrying someone away. The park and FBI covered it up and was never solved.

they covered up the thing you heard about ?

My instincts say it was the Corner Bear Witch...

They covered up information provided by witnesses and didn't pass it on to the family. They had to go around the FBI just to relay it. FBI and the park didn't tell them everything. Apparently that's the gist of what happened at least, but I guess I use "covered up" loosely.

Remember when Colbert was still redpilled about the danger of bears?

Dennis Martin. Strange fucking case my man. One of the Feds necked himself arferwards.

it was voodoo he was more or less a Haitian zombie

dont you think that's normal, what if one of the family members was the perpetrator or leaked information

he was smarter than the av-er-age bear!

The recent sequel confirmed magic fuckery, and that the Blair Witch looks like some kind of mashup of the bog witch from Legend, and the Cloverfield monster.

Voodoo corner witch bear?

nah man you'd have to look into it to really understand just how fucked up and suspicious the whole thing was.

fuck man I hate spooky found footage shit

well magic bears may be more likely than police just adhering to procedure

Nah, it was The Bearenstain Witch Project

that sounds lame user.

>the Blair Witch is a literal witch

Obviously the Blair witch was a made up myth story that was perpetuated by the two guys into getting the filmmaking girl to go out into the woods on a literal witch hunt that was actually a wild goose chase, and all of it was just to get her out there, hype up her fear, pretending all along the way they both believed the witch was real and out to get them, then they lured her to the random "abandoned" house in the middle of the woods just so they could murder her and let the footage on camera to found so they could skip town with everyone thinking they disappeared with that chick.

>murder her
D-did they r-rape her user?

because thats what the bears want you to think

I tried to download the movie, but I only found archives with a shit image. Was the movie really that bad or I'm just unlucky?

*Wasnt a normal bear obviuosuly, it was a Bear Witch

its called BOAR BITCH

you missed the after after credit scene didn't you?

Lel

It's BAR Witch Project. It's about an old alcoholic slag going rogue in the woods.

This thread is unbearable

>implying it wasn't those two thirsty local fishermen they interviewed, chasing some college-age boipucci

what exactly do you think that shit all over Josh's stuff was?

>the Blair witch was a metaphor for date rape

i miss it so much