Endtown 12-9-16: The Rolling of a Million Eyeballs

*sigh*

Eh, it's cute.

I'm groaning as fuck here... and I preferred Kirbee.

Fuck this whole arc.

At least Chic is still cute; he's cuddling Irving in panel 2 and that's adorable.

>Kirbee and Wally are a thing now.

when you thought this arc couldn't get worse

Did Endtown just jump the shark?

Endtown actually jumped the shark when Al and Gustine were no longer the main characters

I'm pretty sure it jumped the shark when Marx appeared.

Eh.

Overall, it was an ok arc with a weak ending. Sometimes duds happen. Fingers crossed that the next arc is better.

I know the comic is supposed to shift to Walt and Dottie for a while (and I like that idea), but I REALLY wish Al and Gustine play a big part in the next storyline. Al is still my favorite character in the entire comic.

Let's see what happens next......

Coming up next: we shift back to Endtown! We won't see Wally for the next 2 years.

Obligatory.

>but I REALLY wish Al and Gustine play a big part in the next storyline. Al is still my favorite character in the entire comic.

Eh, I really hated that first arc. It put me off the first time I tried to read Endtown. The second time (years later) I went to read it, I skipped the first arc and binged.

Didnt realize the pop up ad happened. The "joke" is that medication is for severe depression

Wally's medication will be sweet lizard butt.

Jesus this is getting cringe worthy.

It reeks of doing something for controversies sake but it's not really, 'I'm compelled to keep following.' It's more like Goliath Chronicles, where you see the series going to shit and you decide to watch something else.

>It's more like Goliath Chronicles, where you see the series going to shit and you decide to watch something else.

Fuck, that's actually exactly it. That's how the whole thing felt. It was Golitah Chronicles all over ever since we've left Unity.

>get towards the end when they finally leave the ship
>hiatus
>forget about comic for a while
>suddenly get reminded of it
>catch up
>mfw

HOLLYFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
THREE TIMES IN A ROW
LORD HAVE MERCY ON THE MOUSEFUCKERS
IT'S KIRBEE'S TIME TO SHINE

I wonder if this is how Starco fans feel?

Hope Aaron will be happy knowing that this is the only slice of the fanbase that will still read his comic

What do you think happened in Endtown during all of this?With Marx gone Jacob probably hasnt done anything too bold to avoid getting lynched.

>alll those Hollyfags saying the comic's shit now
Loving Every Laugh

Not him, but 'x happened, I'm stopping reading' is not an indication that people will actually do so. It's just a whine.

And I think Aaron is reasonable enough to think thats not true at all.

Yes, because it's just Hollyfags that hate Kirbeefags.

you mean Korra fans, right?

NOT ALL...
NO. NOT ALL...

>hollyfags actually think people will leave just because they got btfo

if hollyfags left thatd be great for us, no more of your autism = better endtown discussion

why be upset, holly isn't even dead?

What happened to the mouse anyway?

she bailed on wally and the gang to live in VR fantasy land with her old family for the rest of her life

just like Hollyfags!

So is she some kind of computer ghost or a brain in a jar?

shes a person, just living in the ship with dittos simulating her life from now on

She'll be back

no, she wont. she has literally no reason to return other than fanboy delusion

>#NotOurNotAlls

So she litteraly became a vegetable stuck within a VR simulator?

yep

people have the ridiculous idea that she's going to become a dimension hopping warrior now but it's all retardation. she couldnt even meet wally in person when she ditched the group; she's not going to get any sort of exercise sitting around on a ship for the rest of her life, which is already known to be shortened because of her being a mouse as it is; and the ship is obviously not going to heal her mental instability/suicidal nature because it's powering off of her emotions

she's just going to be the ships emotion bitch from now on

Won't her VR fall apart/get distorted due to declining mental health?

She'll probably be stuck in a neverending nightmare if that's the case.

Actually, she is in control, but apparently shitposting and throwing around
>no, u
"arguments" is more fun for both sides of this retarded waifu war.

Fuck everyone identyfying themselves as a side of conflict between the mouse and the lizard. You should be forbidden breeding.

>6 updates until Christmas

So, we move back to Endtown on Monday?

>you have to be a kirbeefag to hate holly
way to show your true colors hollyfag

if she was in control, then she'd have taken wally and co closer to endtown. the ship helped her get the fuck rid of them because they were shit stirring, but she is pretty obviously not the one calling the shots, she's its bitch now

her mental health isnt going to decline as long as she's living in fantasy land, probably; and if it did the ship would probably maintain the VR itself, not her

she's much more likely to just linger and die than go insane now

Yes mein fuhrer

She'll die within a week or so.

>impling endtown hasn't been destroyed from the inside again

>>you have to be a kirbeefag to hate holly

>implying Jacob is not exactly what endtown needed to be great.

what the fuck? why did i quote that... lol

fuck off, bitch... go get fucked by a ditto dong

Again with the
>no u
Wow, you told me good

You are so simple and autistic you cannot even comprehend that someone might be uninterested in your stupid fight. Hollyfags, kirbeefags, people like you... you all make me wanna puke. Please stop breathing you shitposting inbred.

>holly living in a fantasy land where anyone likes her

Hope Sally washed his hands after touching her. He could get salmonella. Reptiles are vile.

>Sally

uh oh, someone's upset. just like your mistress huh hollyshitter?

This phone poster apologizes for nothin g.

Go back to Sup Forums waifufag

>my girlfriend for two years has left me after a series of traumatic events
>let someone take her place just 1hour after said events
I know that people in pain can take some strange decisions but that doesn't stop making it feel off

>waifufag

that's rich coming from you

When we gonna stop all the waifu backstory drama arc and get back to political warfare intrigue arc?

At this point you made it clear you're either baiting or clinically retarded. Have fun fellating yourself.

>Sally

its been obvious for a pretty long time that holly and wally were only together because they were each other's first real opportunity for close companionship

once wally (or holly) found a source of companionship that was more compatible it makes sense they'd fall apart, and they both have

>after a series of traumatic events
>going apeshit on me
>threatening a child w/ violence
>risking our lives for a piece of plastic

forever alone.jpg

But that didn't come from me, it cAme from him

shh, there's no need to be upset. she's in a better place now

In the bleak future of the 40th millennium... there is only love

>>my girlfriend for two years has left me after a series of traumatic events

more like abandoned him after all he did, trying to save her from an AI that is just milking her for emotions.

Kirbee was there with him, not surprising they eventually fell for each other on the ship, specially after Holly's episode with Clive, which literally threw Kirbee into Wally's arms.

(( motion blur intensifies ))

Just like your rationality. ;^)

God you're all so pathetic.

You are not even talking about the same person. Your butthurt is blinding you.

Haha epic, user. Gottem ;)))

>People didn't see this coming

Seriously, are you people blind?
Even after they kissed Wally basically said that he had growing feelings for her. Holly leaving him basically made it easy for him to move on. She dumped him for a God damn illusion. Why wouldn't Wally move on?

Samefag hollyshitter

Stupid dumb lizard scum ;^)

Doubtful, Aaron said their story was pretty much done. Doesn't mean he may not change his mind, and they get another arc. But Aaron said that Endtown doesn't have just one protagonist, thus the story will probably keep switching from hero to new hero after a while. So after Dottie and Walt, who knows who will be next?

My favorite part is how you're doing what I want you to do. This level of control over another human being is gratifying, I must admit.

>its been obvious for a pretty long time that holly and wally were only together because they were each other's first real opportunity for close companionship

She got attached to wally by the same motives she got attached to clive, sad Aaron never addressed this in this rewritten ending.

>maybe if I play it off as me being an over the top troll i'll save myself some embarassment!

Shut up.
I actually can't stand Holly or Kirbee, and am happy this arc is over. And hopefully both fanbases leave now. Maybe these threads will stop being shit.

Dude, we discussed this in detail before the boat even appeared. I thought it was obvious, since it took us multiple threads to talk over.

>He did it again!
You really have no self control do you?

Or maybe you're being used by multiple people, you amazing idiot.

>I thought it was obvious

for some, there's people who still deny it completely.

>in this rewritten ending.
user, stop.

Why does the ship needs Holly's emotions anyway?

I hope that magician flying ship guy comes back he was funny

fuel, if i remember correctly

If there's not something amazing to grab my attention on Monday I really don't know if I can keep reading Endtown.

This whole arc the past few months was pretty dogshit with no real payoff. The only satisfaction we gain is knowing that there's no mutagenic virus, but otherwise I kind of hated checking for updates because I knew, I just knew, that they were still on that fucking boat. And after all of that, we get a super rushed ending to the arc that screams "I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO GO FROM HERE."

Aaron's better than this, what's the deal?

I think that at this point the Endtown blimp is crashing down with the force of Hindenburg. There is a lot of negativity and any criticism or concern is met with rebuttal of the other side that is nothing but covered ears and yelling.

> Criticize the ending of the chapter
> BUTTHURT HOLLYFAG, LOL YOU'RE WAIFU IS GONE XD

> Criticize Holly's flaws
> BUTTHURT KIRBEEFAG, YOU'RE THE CANCER

> Say that Jim's motives were really noble for such a shitty setting
> GET BACK TO FA WITH YOUR GAY FURRY FANFICTION

> Bring up the shit that happened with RPG development
> FUCK OFF OCFAGS AND YOUR SHITTY RPG, GO BACK TO FA

> Worry about how any of the concerns about the quality of writing dropping due to some headscratching decisions
> YOU CAN LEAVE THE COMIC AND NEVER COME BACK. YOU WERE NEVER A FAN.

etc. etc.

I think the comic is flaws are outweighing what brought me in the first place. The drawfags are gone, discussion is gone. All that remains are rabid toxic fans that are blind to any kind of concerns about the well-being of comic and rather would prefer to be catered to instead of going with what the comic was in the first place.

bye

Best thing about this entire arc was seeing the face of our god.

Sent ;)

The deal is nobody cares if you drop the comic or not.

Duds happen to everyone. Endtown, as good as it usually is, is not perfect. That is all. You either accept that and keep reading or you don't and stop.