youtube.com/watch?v=EgYfI08Faxo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>preachiness is okay when i agree with it

>any advice coming from sam
>a fat millennial with no job and savings
I bet Charles wrote those. Hes based.

So did a roastie cuck Sam or something?

go to bed tim

I think having multiple perspectives in the media is nice. Too bad it's unwelcome.

Except while there's some amount of truth behind the words, it's much more about the design aspect than anything else. Many aspects of World Peace is still in my mind solely because of how distinct it was from a graphical design perspective.
youtube.com/watch?v=PnyK6bOsxks

>written by a racist 32 year old neckbeard

my eyes

Im Nick. Sam is gone bud.

Seriously though, why does Sam look so fucked up now?

Preaching is only okay when both sides have the opportunity to share their ideas, [as] showed us that is clearly not the case so we have a right to complain when only one side gets the microphone. That's just how it works, buddy.

I'm so sick of all the politics in tv and movies. That's why I love MDE

Tim, we get it your ratings were worse than Sam's and generally the writing of MDE is just far more subversive and brilliant than anything you could possibly even try to produce and you've already peaked and wasted an opportunity to make a brilliant feature film comedy with some other great A list celebs you called in favors for. We get it.

He's starting to get too old for those glasses.

Sam was a graphic designer before.

His ex girlfriend cheated on him, he doxxes her in one of the other intermissions.

Where does this "girls in the south are sweet and wholesome" meme come from?

As someone who has lived in the south for most of his life I can tell you that girls here are just as slutty and repulsive as anywhere else.

don't know how difficult this will be to read but wanted to share with you one of my favorite sam diatribes

I really hope you're underage because the idea of a grown man typing this out is too embarrassing to accept.

>let's cram all graphic design trends in one show

Oh. That makes this all a lot more pathetic then.

what's even funnier is that i get paid to write, direct and produce movies.

have fun kids.

It's ironically something older lefty artist types would laud as avant-garde and important but the new left will denounce like the authoritaran shitheels they've become

they censored all of that and they don't even air world peace anymore

although I'm not sure how adult swim schedules work

Sam's from New England, it's likely that his only exposure to Southerners was during the production of the show and he idealized the cashiers at chick-fil-a

hes from new england he knows jack shit about anything.

hahahahahah so good.

This shit is so unfunny.
I like Sam's other stuff but MDE:WP is just a college freshmen tier sketch show.

>college freshmen tier sketch show
2017... I am... forgotten

based ... poster

>americans

it's a 5 second cutaway graphic, sam employs preachiness in a pretty clever way whether you like it or not

How come Sammy boy isn't married and has no kids?

as a true uncompromising artist does he's getting lost in his work and it's taking a toll on his well-being

>third worlders

>a mexican calling ancestral white lands third world

I don't even have an image macro for that.

The cute on from the coffee video?

>finns
>white

We are literally the ancient whites. At least western and southern finns. But i'm sure a 56% knows better.

yeah her name was Adult Swim

>literal eurasian mongrel
>ancient whites

jonne pls

What's even the point in trying to date if all women cheat? I believe that almost all women cheat. Are all relationships open now? Whenever I'm at work I just imagine my married female coworkers fucking the guys in the office.

if this advice is so good then how come MDE guys failed at life, arguably worse than I did

its good advice for the world as it should be, not for the world as it is

Charls and sam are arguably failures in that they don't have wives or gfs but from what I can tell, Nick is doing well. Has a wife and owns an antique shop. Fairly comfy

It's a deeper problem than just women cheating. The foundation of society has been eroded. Whores exist because society allows them to exist.

Even if you are an atheist, you have to admit that God was the only thing holding back humanity from complete degeneracy.

>I believe that almost all women cheat on me
ftfy

stop dating sluts whose definition of a relationship is as loose as their asshole, then. The idea that women cheat is a meme perpetuated by angry virgins or cuckolds who think that women being promiscuous and refusing to settle down = women cheating in a monogamous relationship, when they're evidently not the same thing. All you need to do is find a woman whose attitudes to relationships and monogamy are congenial to yours, and they do definitely exist btw. I'm dating one right now

>Whenever I'm at work I just imagine my married female coworkers fucking the guys in the office
On second thoughts, there may be very little help for someone as cuckolded as you. See a psychoanalyst m8

They spent $1 million on World Peace and we barely got a sliver.

So you don't think they're talking about having an affair when they're alone in the office with the door shut?

>dood we put Sup Forums posts on TV XDD
i cant believe tim heidecker unfairly ended this talented comedic genius

>having such a black and white worldview that you think everyone who disagrees with you just hates different opinions

You are either a permavirgin larping as a normie, or you are a normie that lives in a degenerate liberal shithole. Because that's not how women talk. The majority of women do not consider sexual affairs appropriate conversation. It's against social etiquette- like a guy casually talking about beating the shit out of someone. It makes your co-workers look at you weird and negative rumors will quickly spread about you around the office. An affair is something you might divulge to your best friend, but certainly not in a professional environment.

I'm indifferent to most of the shit they put out these days but all of that just really resonated with me. Cheers OP

>the design aspect
op's pic is like being stabbed in the retinas

I'm not pretending to be a normie. But I still work and I still imagine that most people have affairs.

that is the point

As a Christian, people are a lot more friendly.

how very """"groundbreaking""""

*coughs without turning away*

yeah, nothing fucked up ever happened when the majority of the world was christian

truth

thanks pham

Your imagination has as much to do with reality as karl marx's. Most women do the most boring shit during their spare time, like literally cooking, cleaning, reading and watching tv-series. Actually go and see what they are doing when they're alone, you'll be sorely disappointed at how boring they are. Most women are so boring and bland that i don't know how marriages last. And cheating is the opposite of blandness.

>Your imagination has as much to do with reality as karl marx's
holy fuck, so shoehorned in lol. you magakids have all the subtlety of a bulldozer

Just as many men cheat as women.

NO WE R TEH GOOD GUYS

I wasn't even trying to be subtle.

yes, that's the problem

>he thinks the chad meme is real

I love Chick-fil-A's sex sells approach

youtube.com/watch?v=KDUqO5WZlgI

youtube.com/watch?v=kUdRpwjDZKc

why is Charls such a good boy?

their graphics remind me of glitch music

youtube.com/watch?v=fZlNt05dCX8

desu the outrage over these getting censored is misplaced

These are a little extreme and heavy handed for tv. Keep this shit in the book.

btfo lol

>Bitcoin isnt money.

Nietzsche was absolutely right. Religion gives people a sense of purpose in life and a moral framework. Without these two things, society comes apart, which is what we are seeing now - aimless individuals living a life bereft of meaning and with no sense of morality.

Also the world has never been majority Christian.

Those bumpers were great

>Nietzsche
Nietzsche was a hack

He literally ripped this shit off Bakemonogatari and you Sup Forumstards are praising him for it because anime is okay when you don't know it's anime.

what is comedy

Perhaps it wouldn't be so unwelcome if you didn't respond to opposition by screaming "GO AWAY SHILLS".

>if you didn't respond to opposition by screaming "GO AWAY SHILLS".

How do you know if he does that?

'no'

There is no way people think this shit is actually funny. No way are yall THIS stupid.

I like the words but yellow and red just seems like McDonald's

this is such a wishy-washy opinion i wish you would die

He didn't advocate going back to Christianity though. He advocated becoming a overman.

deadass. this shit is mad dumb. fr fr like if yall niggas think this shit "good" or "boundary pushing" then yall niggas straight dumb yoooooooo lmfao Rick and Morty season 3 is more my speed

Damn. Sucks these were censored for so long

>his face is so ugly and his teeth are so yellow that he's got no choice except to be like a silly goofball wacky clown man
>Anyone who was fat and had braces in high school knows what it's like to have no choice other than to make everyone laugh all the time
What did Sam mean by this?

im genuinely surprised that MDE fans didn't organize and try to get the show back on [as] or help shill for them to get picked up by another network.

Yeah and he also hated Christianity.

It's true ,i posted it on the Internet
Back to the antiques store ,construction job and whatever dead end job Sam is doing.Meanwhile,Timmy is laughing all the way to the bank "true artists"
PS Sam ripped off Tim and Eric aesthetics back from the day he was at his graphic school in 2007
youtube.com/watch?v=EgYfI08Faxo

both you and are pretty fucking nuts (most women cook in their spare time literally what the fuck are you talking about)

lots of people cheat but if you have any shred of self respect you'll be able to develop a stable relationship where you don't worry about stupid shit like that. the idea that women cheat is not even a meme, it's just some mental turd rolling out from people who are so socially retarded that they build fantasies to explain why the circumstances of their lives are so alien to other people.

movies and tv and media give inaccurate depictions of reality, but at least the average person can relate to them. if you honestly watch a show with a party scene and think "this is absolutely insane do normies live like this" instead of "this is hyperbolic", then you are a true 100% mental problem mongoloid, same goes for thinking "all women cheat" or that women like to cook or some shit. normal women like to do the same shit normal men do they've just been socialized to like gendered activities, meaning most of the time they're laying around lazy as fuck watching tv like everyone else. sorry they're not "intellectual" enough to waste their time on the deep web aka random wikipedia pages refreshing fb Sup Forums reddit and editing the candy crush wikia like you sperglords.

if your worldview includes some secret observation about human behavior that explains 99% of the population and you are exempt then guess what you are certifiably autistic, indulging in some elliot rodgers fantasy world to cover up your handycapability. work on socializing yourself, learn how to mimic basic social behavior and read cues instead of just apologizing to people for your aspergers.

i was homeschooled and raised retarded, thankfully i learned that operating in society means making other people comfortable, so i dress well, stopped eating like a pig, and respond appropriately in social situations. now i have a normal life and i'm happy.

reeeee i want that fucking book