It's better than everything Sam Hyde ever did

btfo

sameguy

>2018
>I am... found

>... in a ditch

how is his mom doing r8 now?

can anyone post link, cant find it anymore

I just found it, but really wish I hadn't.
youtube.com/watch?v=uysxJc3t9MA

Why is the left so afraid?

God that was embarrassing.

It's like Sup Forums mocking people mocking Sup Forums

What the fuck is this. I don't get it. The rapping part...why?

I can't even pity you if you find this funny. You're a special class of mental invalid.

You can hear a fat woman laughing

now come on the sam hyde part was relatively funny and the punchline isnt just posted here 24/7 for no reason...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHHHHAHAAAAHHHAHAHAHHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHH

youtube.com/watch?v=T-JpA4QqjEE

If you ever needed objective proof of MDE's excellence, this is it. Leftist ideologues are so threatened by MDE, so desperate to discredit it, that they debase themselves with this cringey performance. And they were too dumb to realize it would do nothing but boost Sam Hyde's relevance.

The Sam Hyde impression was quite funny, the rest of the sketch was dire though. The main issue is I have no idea who these people are, yet whether you love or hate him, a lot of people know who Sam Hyde is and are wondering what he and MDE will do next.

For them to say someone is forgotten is a bit fresh considering they are nobodies.

It really wasn't.

It's posted 24/7 because Brett Gelman is really fucking neurotic.

It's really really easy to make fun of sjws but it doesn't work the other way, this falls flat on it's face. They can't seem to find a way to lampoon the far right

It didn't boost his relevance. It just made them look stupid and unfunny.

But it didn't do anything for him at all.

>forgotten
>nobody knows who hes cringey losers are
>Sam threads have more staying power than GOT and Rick and Morty

The oddest thing is that the guy was just doing Sam Hyde's routine.

Copying Sam Hyde's jokes doesn't really mock Sam Hyde.

The Milo stuff was just criticisms of Milo while acting like Milo.

And the Pharma Faggot was similar - "Hey, remember that thing I did?".

I have no idea what the fuck the Pepe and Mexican guy thing was. That was horrendous.

It's pretty easy to make fun of the Far Right, I'd think. Maybe not guys like Weev or Hyde, but people like Milo or Cantwell and especially faggots like Thernobitch. But it's better when Sup Forums does it, because they actually KNOW these people, so they know what's most pathetic and worthless about them.

That's why Murdoch Murdoch, which I guess is Far Right, is better at mocking the Right than others are.

Is the audio garbled and fucked up for anyone else?

When you say it like that, good lord what a shit board this is.

yeah there are far too many GOT and Rick and Morty threads from all the redditors that come here

2017... I am forgotten...

Me too user can't hear it.

these guys :

youtube.com/channel/UCIjt2NHR34nH3J_525Dmk_g

Not to mention the redditors from le_donald and mde

anal. anal. anal. anal. anal. anal. anal. anal.

Rick & Morty and GoT are legitimately worse than World Peace, which wasn't too good to begin with.

If he's so irrelevant, why are daily threads still made by butthurt lefties?

living rent free
in their heads

What the fuck was that?? Like seriously what the fuck?

Watching this makes me so insanely uncomfortable

it's not working.

This

destroyed

2017...the sound op is forgotten

>sam hyde
>excellence
>relevance
Stay deluded Sup Forumsbaby

Classic.

This samefagging is embarrassing

>can't even break 10 views on most of their videos
ouch

Because it's funny reading the replies.

>whines about samefagging
>all pro MDE posts are from him
Oh Sam, dear summer child, look for a real job and stop wasting your time on the internet shilling your unfunny shit.

Sam Hyde is the hero NEETs need and deserve. I wish he still lived with his mom.

This post is the epitome of being a normy leftist community college dropout faggot lmao

>trying to make fun of Sam
>by making fun of the very things Sam makes fun of himself for
Nah. This is poorly made. I mean, the dialogue and pacing is awful - zero winners there - but what really gets me is the basic lack of understanding. If you want to tear someone down, you have to at least take the time to be familiar with their content. This guy seems to be going purely off of second hand information from his liberal buddies. That kind of creative laziness is particularly sickening.

t.seething sam hydetists

Ha! They really nailed those alt-right dummies.

>Thinking posts on a Laotian mycology forum make some relevant

It's posted here 24/7 by the same butthurt Jew

All those buzzwords. Are you triggered that Trump's presidency is failing?

More like nadir.

this desu. its not even left or right, just making fun of an obnoxious deluded loser

lmao hey sam
theyre triggered because trump and hyde were supposed to usher in the new social order where cute girls have sex with obese greasy neckbeards instead of attractive people

>epitome of being a normy leftist community college dropout faggot
You mean Sam Hyde?

it's posted here because the idea of sam "no health insurance" hyde living out of his car and dumpster diving for food is kind of funny

even for people who like sam and MDE, it's pretty funny. you can't shit on everyone for years and then get butthurt when people make fun of you for your shortcomings

projection: the post

L O C K

>2016+22 months
>there are still hopeless cucks defending this obese retard
lmao internet personality cults are a powerful thing

>if right wing comedians made something like this goofing on left wingers there would be blood in the streets

no, i actually have a girlfriend and i dont ever make posts about how jews are brainwashing women to choose hot guys over me. but sam hyde posters love bitching about jews, when he did the jew song on world peace you creamed yourselves over how subversive it was and how he was getting one over on ol schlomo. youre all deluded retards lol

Unironically this

but there are no left wing "comedians" im aware of whos schtick is to be as edgy as possible and dogwhistle as many stormweenies and angry teens as possible. if that existed it would be fine to tear them apart

Unironically this.

who is the fag in the middle supposed to be?

what a defensive paragraph user. im sure its all true and not the delusional rantings of an obsessed moron.

>sam hyde posters love complaining about jews so i love complaining about them
go get a mouth disease from your """"""gf's""""" greasy slit you fucking sadsack, nobody gives a fuck what you think.

Shkreli?

But Hyde, Milo and Shkreli individually accomplished a hundred times over that these people, parodying them in front of a clearly force-laughing audience, did all put together. They all crashed and burned, but that's still more than any slam poetry improv shuckster and jiver from this video did.

right on

>Milo
>accomplishing anything
lol, one of the best examples of parasitic "journalists" who hop from trend to trend

>theyre triggered because trump and hyde were supposed to usher in the new social order where cute girls have sex with obese greasy neckbeards instead of attractive people

Well you sure showed us with a parody vid made by a channel that struggles to hit double digits view counts. Thanks roastie

shut up, milo is /ourguy/