Spider-Man Homecoming Trailer

Continuing from previous youtube.com/watch?v=xrzXIaTt99U

Did you like it?

Already sent it to my buddy on post and the guys got a kick out of it

I liked it and am cautiously optimistic.

Wait, does he not have the web-pits in that screenshot?

Reminder that 'Michelle' is MJ, and she will straighten her hair and become a knockout by the end of the movie

I think it's a bannable offense not to

>Feige renamed Ganke so Bendis wouldn't get royalties

>Implying that work-for-hire writers get any royalties in the first place

I dig it. Cool moments, nice slightly-above-street-level feel.

Plus

>Aunt ToMay
And I'm a sucker for MGMT

it seems he can activate them at will

Looks like he can retract them at any time, so obviously he wouldn't have them out when webslinging.

IT'S BEAUTIFUL

I'm hyped even for the Parker bantz in highschool. I see good chemistry with Not-Ganke

Fuck all of y'all if you're too "mature" to have fun with "silly quips"

It really gave me pause...

How is Iron Man allowing Spider-Man to operate with the Accords in place? Is it seriously just because Peter is Tony's chosen shota?

spider-man isn't an avenger so he isn't a signatory to the accords

Cisco?

Iron Man's gonna job to The Vulture, isn't he?

The Accords also ban enhanced individuals from taking actions that aren't sanctioned by the UN

OH. MY. GOD.
MCU RIPPING OFF YOUNG JUSTICE LIKE THIS.
IS THERE NO END TO MARLEL'S THIEVERY!!!

MCU NORMIES OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

come back raimi/tobey. everything is forgiven.

I wonder if they'll go with the "I invented this flying tech but then someone else took credit for it, now I want revenge" motivation or "I need money to pay for my grandkid's cancer treatment", or both.
Also wouldn't surprise me if Toomes used to work for Stark.

Since we'll inevitably get Doc Ock at some point, I wonder if they'll make use of Raimi's more sympathetic Octavius.

Eh. Now when they go to do Miles in phase whatever, Ganke isn't going to feel as unique.

wow, the vulture looked awesome.

>The Accords also ban enhanced individuals from taking actions that aren't sanctioned by the UN

>In the CW comics?
Yes
>In the MCU?
not sure. I think the CW Movie only states they were created to coordinate the Avengers' operations

I will admit that I'm drawing some of the extra parts of the Accords from the TV shows

>when they go to do Miles
Why would they?

Spider-Man is a self made hero

This is not Spider-Man, this is Iron Man's little adopted son

Garbage

Civil War ends with Peter's death.

the accords covering all superhumans is some Agents of SHIT thing and thus can be completely ignored

I guess you mean when they name-dropped Ultron?
It's still an Avenger fuck-up
Mace was setting an example to say YOU SHOULD NOT FUCK AROUND WITH AI

Don't think it necessarily means that the accords also restrict SHIELD's operatives

He still made the webshooters himself. All Tony did was give him a rubbery costume with web-pits and a glorified flashlight.

>implying they're not going to milk this MCU beast long enough for a "third" gen rollout with all the newbie superheroes

Miles and Kamala will have both had more than a decade of publication history when it's time for their movies to come out

Is the Ferry's name visible in the trailer? I think I go on that one.

Nobody knows who Spider-Man is. That's probably part of the reason Tony wants him to keep it low-key on a street level.

Every single time Sup Forums gets hyped up for these and every single time they turn out ot be meh at best.

Peter has always been younger, and more inexperienced than Iron Man or Cap, and he's always looked up to them.

You ask me, this iteration makes perfect sense, considering Peter is fucking 15 and that he's been active for weeks/months in contrast with TONY FRIGGIN STARK's superhero career.

A mentor figure usually enrichens the story, also. Just ask my homeboy Luke.

I don't see any detriment to this. It might even get to the point when Pete and Tony clash over something, again making the story more complex.

Are you seriously not getting the vibe from the trailer that it's going to be Peter doing his own thing after he's fed up with Tony's shit?

There are multiple times he's shown with his homemade costume. Wouldn't be surprised if Peter disobeys Tony and loses his support, then has to work alone.

I don't see this being meh, its an actual MCU spider-man, not a sony cash grab spider-man or a raimi retarded spider-man

Neither. He's just an average crook who lucks into advanced weapons tech and uses it to get the big score.

Is that your own speculation, or is that from an interview/leaks?

Did those "Avengers" crooks have Chitauri tech? Looks like it.

Sooo... What I said?

I'm disagreeing with this guy , ya know?

I riked it roads

Spider-Man's origin is his own, it is not tied to Tony Stark

Fuck off apologist, this stinks on fucking ice
>Just ask my homeboy Luke.
You make me sick

It doesn't matter despite your impressive numbers

yes

Goddamn it. I really hoped that she was unimportant.

You can tell Faggy is scared shitless of what will happen to MCU without Downey.

>all this triggering

actually she is most likely Michelle Gonzales, a detective that Peter dated briefly in the comics before MJ

I expected nothing because it looked awful from the start so I guess it makes sense I didn't think it was that bad, I expected worse
Still, with just this I'm still thinking this will be Thor-tier meh

and the worst part is normies will love it and call it the best Spider-man movie
It makes me upset

>A friendless and broken Tony trying to live vicariously through an up-and-coming hero unaffected by the deal with the devil he made.

I'm not really a fan of how involved Tony is, but other than that I do dig the teen movie vibe.

Keaton as Vulture actually looks like a good villain, which is a rarity for these films.

>>A friendless and broken Tony trying to live vicariously through an up-and-coming hero unaffected by the deal with the devil he made.
Basically. At this point in the tale Tony is at low as he gets, and Peter is the only positive thing he can hold on to.

So many 8s

Weren't the Accords just to stop the Avengers from interfering on the sovereign soil of other nations?

Spidey is a solo agent and he's, for the most part, restricted to NY. He's a problem for the police, not the UN.

I like it better that tony is teaming up, makes their world more alive, since team ups arent reserved for the avengers, it gives the feeling that all the characters live in the same universe, and freely interact

Uh you do realize that's entirely the reason why Bendis create Riri instead of just using Warmachine's Niece right? (Bendis not knowing she exists not withstanding) I mean yeah it's an open secret Marvel has shit royalty policies (Lein Wein has gone on record that he's made more money on fucking Lucius Fox than he ever did on Wolverine) but money's still money.

He was seen involved in an Avengers scuffle in Germany. That probably puts him on a watchlist at the very least.

Unless that footage of him and Giant-Man was just placeholder for something else Peter is watching.

If i wouldn't like Iron Man i probably would be angry right now considering how much he will appear in this Movie. But since he is my second favourite Superhero in Marvel i'am all for him being in the Movie

I get that, but I feel it can also make the stories feel less like their own, if you get me.

I'm fine with Tony having a presence, but the trailers make him seem a bit too major in the story.

Which explains why he had no faith in Winter Soldier or GotG.

I will say though, to be fair, that if Marvel had the F4 I probably wouldn't be upset with Reed Richards having a similar role, so part of it is probably just that I'm a bit burnt out on Iron Man at this point.

HOLY....i want more

>I'm fine with Tony having a presence, but the trailers make him seem a bit too major in the story.
I doubt Tony would be in there much. It's just that his position is exaggerated in trailers to tell the normal people "this is a DIFFERENT spiderman from all the other ones!!!!"

Remember that most people don't know anything about the Sony film deal.

In any case, Tony always felt lonely about not being amongst geniuses. He made a friend with Banner but Banner had left now. And there is no doubt there is long term plans of Peter going to university and eventually started working for Tony as an employee. It is all for the next decade of films.

I like how they included the aluminum capstone of the washington monument

The Trailer wasn't amazing but i'am both surprised and happy they used a Song like that. After all its not what you usually hear in a Cape Movie

>Not a hug just opening the door
I know this was meant as a joke, but it fucking crushed me. Why'd you have to be a jerk, Tony?

We both know avengers' get-togethers is the only thing that keeps all of this going, and they rely heavily on rdj, but apparently that wasn't enough anymore so now he's in spider-man too.

The Cast is so weird looking i don't even know what Gender this is suppose to be

I liked the trailer, but you have to go back.

>Did you like it?

Spider-Man looks fucking awful. Wearing a cheap velvet costume with a big deformed head. A huge downgrade from Civil War. In the promo art materials he still looks great but in the movie it'll be shit.

Aside from that, I liked it. Keaton is scary. I just didn't like Tony Stark being Peter's know-it-all and Peter being way too childish.

Look at this promo art. The suit looks good, it has a good texture and the mask looks like it's actually being worn by him and not a fucking huge deformed helmet. The eyes are also 2D, not 3D (projected forward).

oh boy I can't wait to see Keaton wasted like every other villain for the past like 20 movies

That's immersion breaking, those Avengers looked really convincing.

Now look at this. This is why his head looks awful and the eyes too. They nailed it in CW making him look like he popped up straight out of the comics. They just needed better CGI and it'd be good to go. Instead they went this route and his costume looks like a terrible cosplay. Even Garfield's one in TASM2 looked less cheap even though it had many cosplay qualities to it (like the boots).

>What is Dr Strange?
>What is Ant-Man?
They can do fine without him.

I too remember the train scene from Spider-Man 2.

I can't be hyped for it or like it without being called a Marvel shill.

So, no. I don't like it. I do though

>What is Ant-Man?
apparently another forgettable MCU movie

Looks pretty good.

Was that Liz Allen they were gawking at? Kinda funny that the return to Mahvel will have the least iconic Spidey love interest ever.

I'm pretty neutral to the movies but yeah, this is my tipping point too and it bothered me on civil war as well. I don't mind a protegé thing going on because a Parker and Stark dynamic practically writes itself and makes them big bucks, but not from the ground up. Spidey should be an amateur newbie yeah, but him relying on stark tech is just pathetic.

pretty sure people liked ant man

I remember it.

I remember pretty much all the movies I see in the cinema.

I'm really starting just hate the entire visual and design aesthetic of the MCU.

So much of this trailer reminds me of the Joss Whedon broadcast television-tier shit we saw in the Avengers.

He's not relying on him.

He literally just got his costume from him.

And if you haven't noticed, this film is starting sometime after his origin, because we've all seen it a thousand times.

Despite myself, I'm getting excited. Fuck.
They better not put too much high school bullshit in it.

Still with le salvaged Chitauri technology?

But you apparently don't remember comics since Spidey holding or supporting the weight of large falling structures ( with or without webs ) and putting his life in risk to save civilians is a staple in his day to day hero life. More so than any other Marvel hero.

>I doubt Tony would be in there much. It's just that his position is exaggerated in trailers to tell the normal people "this is a DIFFERENT spiderman from all the other ones!!!!"

Yeah, to be fair, that's what I'm hoping and expecting.

I wish his suit actually looked like that in the movie and not this cheap shit here. Not a million years this was made by Tony Stark.

The promotional arts were very misleading. Showing the suit like it was in Civil War and the movie ended up looking like this.

oh god, don't show Snyder.

>Spider-Man saves people
Good thing we have this comic book scholar over here to educate us on such obscure trivia.

Ant-Man was more memorable than Age of Ultron and Civil War, user. The only issue is that the character is a hard sell. I have friends who refuse to see the movie entirely because 'shrinking isn't an interesting power'.

KINO

>WE WAZ KANGZ GRILL BECAUSE MUH MULTICULTURALISM

Fuck you Marvel.

>gender
none

Jesus, is his voice less annoying in the comics?

How the hell cares about visuals?

Just enjoy the movie for goodness sake

Have you never been to New York City?

Yes lets ignore the most important component of a VISUAL MEDIUM

Yeah is full of KANGZ that is why I never came back.