Why is it Sup Forums - Anime & Manga and Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons...

Why is it Sup Forums - Anime & Manga and Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons, rather than Sup Forums - Animation and /cm/ - Comics and Manga?

Because Sup Forums is elitist faggotry, and Sup Forums is casual faggotry.

Polite sage

Because there'd be even more in fighting then we already have.

Because comics and animation have more overlap within their own regions than either does with the globe.

If I had the power, I would make that change for April fools day.

Well that and reuniting all the Sup Forums boards.

Because weaboos are elitists and western comic and/or cartoon fans are largely casuals.

Anime and manga are way more closely linked than comic and cartoons. Most anime are 1:1 adaptations of manga. You can't talk about one and not the other.

There are no such things as 1:1 adaptations of manga.

>Most anime are 1:1 adaptations of manga
look at this fucking casual.

why is it Sup Forums - Television and Film and Sup Forums - Video Games when you play them all through the same devices anyway and they increasingly share the same performers and production values

Mostly a subculture thing. Most people really in too anime got into it as a teenager when it was exotic, mature, and incredibly easy to get their hands on. Basically it got viewed as being special and unique compared to the main media of their own culture. So that's why forums and such were formed about specifically just the comics and animations of just one specific region of the world instead of just in general. Sup Forums being initially an anime image board would have a reason to not have western and eastern stuff in the same spot. I agree that it would be hilarious to fuse them for an April Fools day thing. Not sure if it would be too mean to make it Sup Forums - Television, Film, and Animation.

And gey rid of /cute male/? Preposterous!

This.

Sup Forums's elitism is the biggest on all of Sup Forums, I think.

What other boards have the same or maybe more elitism than Sup Forums?

>1:1

Lol

>Not sure if it would be too mean to make it Sup Forums - Television, Film, and Animation.

Why do Sup Forums and Sup Forums hate each other? You'd THINK with the connections between capeshit, tooncrap, and live action shit they would be brothers

Also does Sup Forums have any "ally" boards

WHY ISN'T Sup Forums WHERE THE ANIME FAGGOTS GO AND Sup Forums WHERE THE TUMBLR FAGGOTS GO?

OH WAIT THAT'S RIGHT
ITS CAUSE THE MODS ARE TOO FUCKING LAZY AND POOR TO DO ANYTHING

YOU ARE READING THIS IN OUR VOICE

Have you ever gone to Sup Forums?

A doesn't even allow discussion of non-moeshit things in practice. The fucking weeb culture warriors over there outnumber us 20,000 to 1 and that would be the end of discussion of anything western in either.

Idiot.

Because Sup Forums existed first. Sup Forums wasn't made until later. That's like asking why Sup Forums /vg/ and /vr/ aren't all one board. They were, but then moot changed that. /tg/ was made because moot got tired of 40k taking up so much of Sup Forums.

>Why do Sup Forums and Sup Forums hate each other?
Because Sup Forums is hated by all reddit boards for not being reddit.

>Also does Sup Forums have any "ally" boards
/tg/ maybe

>You'd THINK with the connections between capeshit, tooncrap, and live action shit they would be brothers
Quite the contrary. See, it's because the majority of Sup Forums are immensely ignorant when it comes to the source material that it pisses people off.

>Why do Sup Forums and Sup Forums hate each other?

Well for me it's kind of a doubled self-hate because I'm both Sup Forums and Sup Forums. I hate Sup Forums when I'm on Sup Forums because I want to talk about other films besides capeshit adaptations, and I also hate Sup Forums because they know jack shit about the actual comics.

On Sup Forums I hate Sup Forums because I don't want to talk about capeshit adaptations here either.

Because Cartoons should be moved to /trash/.

A Dorohedoro thread got 500 posts yesterday. I'm not going to say that their isn't elitism on Sup Forums because there most certainly is, but to say that it doesn't enjoy things that aren't moeblobs is just untrue.