Well?

Well?

Take off Tolkien for being too god-tier and Martin and Howard for being too shit-tier and make a better chart.

YWHW

Honestly probably George Lucas, Star Wars had so much potential

>high fantasy in space

It's not a chart, it's an image with a multiple choice question and the answers you can choose from, you braindead sack of shit

You can't use tolkien in these. he set the stage for way too much. He was an originator. So it's pretty unfair to use him.

>no Frank Herbert
literally plebs

fpbp

Not him but it technically fits the formal definition of a "chart" as it's a table of information.

Eru Iluvitar tier: Tolkien

God tier: Gene

Good tier: Howard and Rowling

Okay tier: Lucas

Shit tier: Martin

Tolkien > Roddenberry > Lucas > nobody else from that list

And in terms of who created the universe that has stood the test of time, it's only Tolkien. Lucas eventually fucked his own creation and then sold it to Disney who fucked it even harder. Roddenberry lost control and the new people fucked his vision of the future and turned it into action movies.

I just wish he never had children.

Did Todd even actually create TES? I'I pretty sure he just worked at Bethesda until he got the job of being in charge of Morrowind.

God you all are so gay

>normies are gonna say game of thrones

He literally started out as a guy who got the real employees coffee. But now he's the producer and director and the legendary genius behind Elder Scrolls and Fallout.

Buy my game.

lol Todd didn't create the TES universe. He didn't join the company until Daggerfall and become lead with Redgaurd and Morrowind.

Todd, I'm gonna do better than that. I'm gonna win the lottery and buy Zenimax and completely erase everything Bethesda has ever done. I'm going to fire you and your buttbuddy Pete and I'm gonna strangle Emil Paraguay-Gayman with my enormous penis at the same time I'm fucking Linda Carter in the ass.

[Strength 10] Wanna say that again, faggot?

[Perception 10] I can see that you are very strong, Todd.

It's a tough choice, but from first to last:

>Trek = LOTR
>Wars
>Potter = GOT = TES

>Lucas
It's actually remarkable how good the originals are given how much of a hack he's since proven himself to be. However the universe can only tell a few types of stories well.
>Roddenberry
Honestly a pretty drab, zeitgeisty concept that found its legs through good casting and constant reiteration
>Le Scroll Man
Meh tier universe overall, but Skyrim is carried by its great music and atmosphere
>Tolkien
He's the fucking man
>Rowling
Points for creativity, consistent tone, and the versatility of the world for storytelling. Not very technically skilled.
>GRRM
Any asshole with 20 years and a case of sufficiently advanced autism could grind out a world of equal quality. It was just a roll of the dice that made this series successful. Books like these only exist to give used bookstores that great smell.

Wisdom.

I have this fantasy where I somehow make copious amounts of 'fuck you' money and use it to remaster Morrowind and release it for free.

Im not buying bethesda games on switch todd

Tolkien no contest. Even if you prefer scifi to fantasy you have to admit lotr has far more depth than any of the others.
I vote Star Trek as second on personal preference.

Tolkein was still better just in terms of the autistic detail put into absolutely everything and the 12 fucking volumes of notes on the universe.

I'd give anything to have Herbert's original universe fleshed out like that. Unfortunately all we're left with is the bastardization his son created.

>believing the found notes meme
his son has made all this shit up
i've fought through all three books on the Maschine Cursade and there is no Frank inside

I prefer ASOIAF to any of the LOTR books. That includes the Hobbit and the Silmarillion.

Do you also play games to 100% completion and make a week's worth of prepackaged meals in advance?

MALAZAN

Star Trek=Rings>star wars>potter>scrolls>thrones

Pretty much a contest between Tolkien and Lucas.
>Howard
>Martin
>Rowling
How they are included in this picture is beyond me.

user didn't mention any found notes by Herbert.
He was talking about Tolkien's notes.
Literacy isn't your strong suit, isn't it, user?