Watch it a second time and try to give it a chance

>watch it a second time and try to give it a chance
>it's even worse than you remember

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uAtLV26wnCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What an interesting take
You must be a very interesting person with a lot of interesting opinions

Actually it's more interesting that the opinion is not unique.

>watch it a second time
why do you hate yourself so much???

Do you think the sequel will be worse or better?

I did this too and couldn't get past the escape scene with oscar isaac and finn

won't bother with the rest

Kylo Ren is the greatest Star Wars villain and for this I give the film a 9/5

>2017
>Watching an old washed up franchise

Everyone who hates TFA is either a butthurt prequelbabby or a brainlet who didnt understand JJ was doing post-ironic meta commentary on the nature of Star Wars as a self-perpetuating film franchise

I simply don't understand why you would even watch this a second time.

would a shit sprinkled with m&m be better than the regular shit?

>dude it's shit on purpose lmmao

The nu-Star Wars movies made me appreciate the prequels more. But then again, ROTS was never that bad to begin with.

that postwr is so mazioik

No, I hate it because it was shit.
There's a reason why Rogue One doesn't receive hate as much as this movie.

>dude it's so deep and meta

I seriously considered that I might have been cynical and contrarian. But it was worse. It didn't even -look- good, and the editing was sloppy. The new characters had zero motivation and the plot barely kept things moving. It was bad from every perspective.

When I watched this with my brother during premiere, I told him we should walk out the moment Han said "yeah yeah, how do we blow it up?". But he didn't want to leave and I had to endure an additional hour of Disney's copypaste job. The amount of praise it was getting online was further salt on the wound.

>har har it was meant to be shit!

Already did.

I remember liking the movie the first time i saw it, but after watching it again you really start to see how cynically put together the whole thing is.

It's like han was being the very embodiment of us getting sick of the stupid shit that's going on in the film.

Same here: rewatched with the most open mind I could possibly manage to get and i was baffled at how it was even worse (and notice even more retarded things that happens all the time) than my first time. Simply awful.

The only scene you need
youtube.com/watch?v=uAtLV26wnCE

What an interesting post
You must be a very interesting person with a lot of interesting opinions

i know it's a meme scene but it's a lot worse than i remember.
where the fucks the music?

>saw it 4 times in the theatre
>revisit this every month
>still a 9/10 movie

Where are the sounds in general? There's a battle going on and it's so quiet.

>be that stormtrooper
>Invading a rebel camp (even if they're legit at the government and you're the rebellious force)
>equipped with your fucking heavy blaster
>a random negro appear!
>he's equipped with a strange melee weapon!
>drop your blaster to engage the negro with your baton!

Now i've understand why its labeled "science fiction movie"

This looks like kids pretending to play Star Wars at the schoolyard.

holy shit you're right, at 0:24 there is a massive explosion right behind finn and no noise.
the only thing I can think of is if the turned down the background sounds so they could play some epic battle music that they forgot to add in. or the sound designers were lazy retards.

the end is such a disappointment

Because he's a carbon copy of Prince Zuko?

It's kind of macabre how this scene predicted the critical reaction to the Force Awakens.

Shiiet... TLJ will be rey the last forcebender won't it?

Does Rogue One get worse or better the second time? I feel it will be a chore.

You know, I didn't even make the connection until reading this post that the Storm Troopers were the equivalent of police.

>Storm Trooper beats a nigger with his baton.

This movie was such propaganda shit.

PRACTICAL

Still better than the prequels.

EFFECTS

Nobody has ever been bored enough to rewatch Rogue One.

To me it was worse. The first time I saw it was not bad but the second time felt like an empty shell. No real interaction between jyn and the rest of the suicide squad.
the only worthwhile part to watch was the vader scene. Even that felt more like a fanfic if anything.

lmao

I watched it a second time and still kind of liked it. It's a simple, no bullshit action movie that almost makes sense.

Imagine all the resources, humans, technology and unlimited shekel to end up with a crappy generic blockbuster that sits next to Michael Bay's Ninja turtles

Plus it simply looks better than tfa, and is amazingly slightly less derivative.

I wonder how this movie will be remembered in 10+ years.

Already now when I talk with people about Star Wars it's never about the new movies.

Serious question, how long do you think they are gonna keep her around if TLJ underperforms?

is it about dank sheev memes?

It's

It depends on whether the social agenda is more important to Disney than the bux, taking to account it'll make mega-money no matter what.

Nope it was washed out and the costumes looked fake. TFA hands down looks better.