10 september 1942

The 10 september 1942 american bombers bombed and detroyed isernia

sad desu

F

F

wait wasn't Isernia bombed in 43?

The main target was the bridge "Cardarelli", never hit, instead this bridge was one of few buildings not damaged. The city was bombed at 10:30 on a market day at the city square, which was full of people, causing 4,000 deaths in a population of 11,000 people.

WTF America

My gramps told me about american troops throwing out wounded civilians out of hospitals and left to die in the streets. Also americans used to drop crates full of stuff like watches, razors, shaving foam, clothes. Too bad the crates were booby trapped. Sometimes even poisoned food.

African american soldiers chimped out wherever they went, gramps told me about a group of partisans getting tired and raiding at night the barracks where they were sleeping, kidnapping them and hanging them on lamp posts.

Not saying americans were all scum, unfortunately war usually involves cruelty on all parties involved

BTFO

Not even a Wikipedia Article about this.

Anyway, feel liberated now.

But we will never hear of this in mainstream media, that is the biggest crime.

10/10.

Thats what you get for siding the the ARYAN, spaghetti worms.

Im... I'm sorry italy.
Wtf I hate bombers now

War is war. No point in dwelling on what happened 90 years ago
Fascism and nazism were the only way to stop communism from reaching EU. They saved us from a greater evil.
But they both sucked, make no mistakes. Totalitarian ideologies of every color are the result of the uneducated masses meddling into politics. The ultimate redpill is understanding this and trying to carve a spot away from the unwashed masses of dumb goys

> no point in dwelling on what happened 90 years ago

oh vey, is this applied to everything that "happened" then?

Well, do you think we are free now? There are still dogmas that cant be questioned and in some places will literally bring you jailtime/destroy your life.

wikipedia says 1943. so which one is it?

Should not have sided with the Eternal Aryan

ANGLO Bro here gets it

Italy is rightful Clay of the Anglo Empire

Surrender or get destroyed

>The main raid on Darmstadt was by No. 5 Group RAF on the night of the 11th to 12th of September 1944, when 226 Lancasters and 14 Mosquitos were directed to the medieval city centre, as houses there were mainly built of wood. The raid was to incorporate a new technique where, instead of bombers flying along a single path across the target, the bombers would bomb along a fan of paths over the city. The intention was to deliberately spread the bombload. The attack started a fierce fire in the centre and in the districts immediately to the south and east. The destruction of dwellings in this area was almost complete. The raid killed as many as 12,300 inhabitants and rendered 66,000 homeless from a population of 110,000. The RAF lost 12 Lancasters, 5.3 per cent of the bomber force,

>Royal Air Force Bomber Command 60th Anniversary Campaign Diary for September 1944 states:

>"The Darmstadt raid, with its extensive fire destruction and its heavy casualties, was held by the Germans to be an extreme example of RAF 'terror bombing' and remains a sensitive subject because of the claimed absence of any major industries in the city. Bomber Command defended the raid by pointing out the railway communications passing through Darmstadt; the directive for the offensive against German communications had not yet been issued to Bomber Command, although advance notice of the directive may have been received. Darmstadt was simply one of Germany's medium-sized cities of lesser importance which succumbed to Bomber Command's improving area-attack techniques in the last months of the war when many of the larger cities were no longer worth bombing."

9/11/44 NEVER FORGET.

>Italy is rightful Clay of the Anglo Empire
You mean the Caliphate of Germanistan?

>Also americans used to drop crates full of stuff like watches, razors, shaving foam, clothes. Too bad the crates were booby trapped. Sometimes even poisoned food.

I hope this isn't true.

Nothing triggers the Eternal Spaghetti more then personal hygiene products.