Is Sup Forums looking forward to Squirrel Girl starring Milana Vayntrub? Was she the right choice for the role?

Is Sup Forums looking forward to Squirrel Girl starring Milana Vayntrub? Was she the right choice for the role?

Ho boy she's aging badly

she just lost weight

needs to put it back on and grow out her hair

No she had a nosejob to make it smaller but it ruined the whole fucking structure of her face so she's ugly now

Why are women so beautiful. It's unfair.

Start having sex with them and you'll see their true ugliness

post bigbutt webm

when did this happen

>30
>unmarried

yuck get that trash outta my face

I will blow my brains out if I don't see those bare village feeders in 5 years time. I'll do it milana

She just to old. 30 year old woman picked to play a cutesy character in what we can safely assume will be a string of appearances and filming hasn't even started yet.

Any sensible casting for Marvel movies would start with women in their early 20's at the latest, Diseny own the media, they've squashed the moral outrage over the lack of gays, they could squash this.

Like within the last year? Compare photos it looks shriveled and hideous

ON THE DOWNBEAT!
WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE
WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE
KICK KICK SNARE KIKICK KIKICK SNARE
FRUM-PY BITCH JEW JEW JEW BITCH
WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE
WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE

i dont think so

fuck now here comes my unzip dick

Why does her jaw and her neck look like the jaw and the neck of a 40 year old woman?

Because you're a faggot.

SISTER..... SISTER AY?

giv milana gf

I'm looking forward to it, but it should have been Anna Kendrick

why is she so fucking lewd bros

She was inspired when she saw Wonder Woman. She's going to starve herself and have plastic surgery in the hopes that she's going to be the new Gal Gadot.

The holocaust of sexually attractive females in media continues, and it's more real than that other publicity campaign one.

It's on a channel no one watches

Loves the attention it brings.

I can't remember if it was a movie or a TV show.

She's Jewish.

I-Is she bullying the titlet?

That fucking nose ring... why?

shh, /ourgirl/ is sleeping

how can gentiles even compete?

Please stop posting lewd imagery. Thank you

>will never get tits out while associated with Disney

Capeshit ruins literally everything.

>BIRTHDAY HAPPY

well, at least she's cute

Jewbs

titlets get out

>2 new posts
it looks like it. What is this from? Who are they?

>semites and nosejobs

Name a more iconic duo

how can anyone be an ass man lads?what is better than big bobs?????!

She lost weight and lost a good hunk of tits in new pix

The men and the women all revert to this as they age.

haha i wonder what her smelly socks smell like after a long day walking around in them

haha you are crazy who would ever wonder about that haha

>it's a Sup Forumsirgin falsely opines on cosmetic surgery episode

who's that ?

Anna Kendrick is a Hollywood A Lister and wouldn't drop down to doing some ABC Family superhero live action cartoon.

>had a dream 2 days ago I met her, but I didn't know what to say and If I should talk to her but then when I was thinking what I should do I woke up and it was 3 am
>went back to sleep, dreamed of her again in another situation, where she asked for some gum and I passed her some but I didn't know if I should mention that I know her or what and then woke up again
>searched for drugs that make your dreams more intense, bought some L-theanine and melatonin and took them just before sleeping yesterday
>dreamed I was hanging out with her and other people, I said somes jokes I know she'd like and she laughed and enjoyed it
>but then she asked some other guy in the group out and I was sad because even tho she likes me she's probably not attracted to me
>I'm going to take even more l-theanine and melatonin tonight to try to make it work

What's going to happen guys ? Am I turning into Stewart ?

milana's sister. didn't you read the post?

>she will never be your college gf

>Squirrel Girl starring Milana Vayntrub

miscast