/trek/

comfy thread with best doctor edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1FTNPtANZXQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GR1-_OQyl9s
youtube.com/watch?v=NIQxoVY3SzU
trekcore.com/blog/2017/08/stlv-interview-sam-vartholomeos-and-wilson-cruz-join-starfleet-for-star-trek-discovery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Comfiest doctor incoming.

What if ENT is actually just an elongated Quantum Leap jump where Sam has amnesia, and is the reason Sam never made it home?

Thats bullshit.

Sam could only leap within his own lifetime.

what your favorite MINOR race? not allowed vulcans, humans, andorians, klingons, borgs, ferengi or cardassians.

Maybe there was an accident or something and it sent him forward, into Archer and out of his lifetime, making it impossible to return.

Caitians. TAS OR STO only, though. Movie Caitians are hideous or pathetic anime catgirls. No fur, no deal.

Discovery makes me sad. I can't get behind it. Not comfy at all. Fuck, it's not even Trek, it's just your generic space war drama.

Bajorans, in particular Major Kira's mother

Romulans

But, you probably should have excluded them as well for being "major." So:

Trill

Trekkies are so fucking retarded. All trek shows are shit. Every time you ask a Trekkie which season is good they'll always tell you for every single show that the first two or three seasons but then it somehow gets better. It's just like Stockholm syndrome they just get used to the awfulness because they've consumed so much of it already. Then they have the balls to claim the latest show isn't worth watching because the pilot isn't good. Lmao. According to their logic it'll magically become good in 3 years And they'll keep watching that trash in the meanwhile anyway. Because they are retards with shit taste and nothing better to do. They now even claim that enterprise was a great show. I bet in 10 years when the next spin off starts they'll claim this one was amazing all along. Get laid virgins.

The Q

Sticking with thread theme I guess it would be Denobulans. Likable and capable

bolians. So friendly guys.

i wanna see more bolians like dr.pholx, for example.

give ep. 3 a chance and treat it like thats the actual pilot

I'll pirate it, but there is no way I'm giving CBS money for what I saw in those first two episodes.

Caitians

Dumb question but is episode 1 a two hour standalone or is episode 2 part 2?

In that case romulans I guess.

species 8372 or whatever its called.
episode 2 is part 2 because cbs wanted to split it between the first part (on air after the super bowl) and the second part exclusively on all access

Phlox is denobulan though.

The 1st 2 episodes tell a complete prologue story. So the 2nd one is more like a part 2 than anything, yeah.

unless he's related to the person he's leapt into. Its a freak occurrence but it happened in that civil war episode.

>the super bowl
Damn they are taking that CBT shit seriously
Follow up question is ep2 better then ep 1?

i know, but both races are simillar.

STD is the Mass Effect Andromeda of Star Trek.

Jem'hadar, those fuckers were badass.

>Mass Effect Andromeda of Star Trek.
>Mass Effect Andromeda
fml why is this true?

That was into the past though, those events had already happened when he first leapt. I don't think he could leap into the future.

Tribbles. One of the Klingon Empires greatest enemies

Top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=1FTNPtANZXQ

>what your favorite MINOR race?
Orion's obviously.I even like their lore.

Also my favorite .gif of all time

The Sheliak.

Those guys were assholes, I loved them!

The grizzelas

why the FUCK did they give o'brein that bitch of a wife, anyway?

Is pic related /trek/ approved?
I gave it a try after picking it up for $28 and surprisingly I liked the campaign.
Basic outline of the story
> Earth colonized Mars, Mars then taken over by a military junta called the Settlement Defense Front
> SDF attack earth during fleet week and wipe out all but 2 ships, The Tigris and The Retribution, with a supercarrier called the Olympus Mons captained by Admiral Jon Snow.
> Retribution and Tigris then resort to hit and run tactics for a total of a single day, raiding Labour camps on Titan, Assassinating SDF leaders orbiting Pluto, and driving them from an asteroid orbiting Mercury.
> tldr, admiral manlet gets stabbed to death, Tigris and Retribution are both destroyed and the entire SDF fleet is crippled and the main MC gets spaced twice, once over Titan where he calls a robot his brother and over Mars when he blows up a station he's on.

Because O'Brien must suffer.

>Be O'brien
>come home from a long day of cleaning DS9's plasma conduits
>Want to chill with your homie Julian
>Keiko is home
>"MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILES!!!"

Obrien had a hard life

go play star trek elite force

While a good COD game on its own, i dont see why you would ask if it was "trek approved".
Really what do they have in common? Basically nothing.

Would the Alpha Quadrant stand a chance?

Warp drive and stress of command I guess.
BSG doesn't have a general.

At least it has a better theme than STD
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GR1-_OQyl9s

Wtf a warning for that?
Are you serious.

TOS Soviet Mongolians > DS9 Cultural Klingons > TNG Space Bikers > > > STD Warhammer 40K Orcs.

It's his punishment for (canonically) slaughtering thousands of Cardassian civilians.

He only killed a few hundred at most.

Mods are watching trek threads more vigilantly at the moment due to retards spamming we wuz bullshit about the new series. Thankfully since splitting STD and trek back into (mostly) separate generals, we've missed the brunt of it.

According to official reports.

TNG klingons are the best.

Gorn. Lizard men are always the best. All they ever want to do if fuck shit up.

We wuz klingnogs shitposting is ban worthy?
Am I on Sup Forums?

because they needed to tone down his character. dude was too good at everything. if he didn't have a cunt wife, he'd be a bigger mary sue than the defiant.

cuz it is current year

They're garbage, along with that overrated children's tv show.

>hurr you'll just have to wait 3 seasons until it gets good

It was excessive even by Sup Forums standards of shitposting and baiting. 2/3rds of posts were cancer premiere night.

>being this tinfoil hat

A replicator was used for this.

Orks*

>best doctor
There is only one

get out of here nerd or else

Is there any races based on frogs?

Hate to say it but you're right

bit about enterprise is kinda true

>best doctor
You are wrong, faggot.

Trek has an amazing history of having great, unique doctors. Interested what we are going to get with discovery. Any predictions?

Chadassians.

Gorn or Cardies is the closest it gets, I think.

Troi turned into a frog.

The Aldebarans are based off of a reference to a French comic book, so probably them.

Solid choice but Bashir is the most perfect.

If you are a faggot and want to fug him.

draw your own conclusions

He's not on the discovery.

this guy has a vagina. There is no way this is a dude, he was the softest character on the entire show. More beta than the prey tall alien.

why the fuck was that rejuvenation chamber able to open from the inside? Why the fuck was Michael not properly sedated?

The Breen because that's my surname, and that's just another name for O'BRIEN.

Conspiracy and the Neutral Zone are two great episodes, love the OST of the neutral zone
youtube.com/watch?v=NIQxoVY3SzU

cause they gotta make her character tuff, motivated, yada yada yada, she's gotta burst out of there and make the male doctor look like a pathetic worm as he begs her to stay.

I thought Odo was an autist? Why is he able to handle himself so well so intimately with a woman?
Why didn't they at least show him sniffing the bed at the end of the episode, crying gelatinous tears onto the sheets?

He's probably dead, mate

Season 5 of TNG is leaps and bounds above almost any other season of Trek. All series. And of course it takes a show, any show mostly some time to get going. It's not just regulated to Trek, faggot.

> ywn be a gelatinous form that can extend areas of your form to completely satisfy a woman

Shit I didn't realise how many top 10 episodes there are in season 5

New doc is played by a puerto rician who is gay with a science officer on the ship, Yes, this is legit, I'm not pulling your legs.

trekcore.com/blog/2017/08/stlv-interview-sam-vartholomeos-and-wilson-cruz-join-starfleet-for-star-trek-discovery/

Why are Ferengi males soo attracted to non-Ferengi females?

they see women out of the house wearing clothes and think, i want her in my house and naked, it's the natural order.

We all knew this would happen trek is being turned into a retarded sjwfest.
Where did the social left go so wrong anons?

clearly you know nothing about 40k

Digging the 80's slasher movie vibe right here

>emu war

I wish Caitians got more love. The whole "cats in space" thing is classic, and everyone knows what to expect. It's like a free filler slot for your non-human alien thing. No need to write thin, uninspired backgrounds from scratch. Might even put a point in there about women appreciating their body hair, if you're really gagging for that social commentary, sex-positive Trek thing.

I just want cats in space, though.

Best girl.

>STD damage control

Funny how shills wildly fluctuate between "fans are awesome" and "fans are dead" depending on their mood, isn't it?

>Star Trek Beyond comes out
>Sup Forums complains that they shouldn't have made Sulu gay, they should have made a brand new character instead
>STD comes out
>they made a brand new character, just as Sup Forums suggested
>Sup Forums complains
Fascinating.

Death to sodimites

Did Raimi go too far with this line?

>Star Trek creates its first canon gay couple
>they're both ugly
What did (((they))) mean by this?

To be fair, Takei himself said they shouldn't have made Sulu gay. I personally didn't much care either way and thought they handled that part pretty well (plenty of other shit wrong with jjTrek without harping on that).