November 2016 Comic Book Sales Report - Top 10's

TOP 10 COMIC BOOKS
> 1. BATMAN #10 (DC)
> 2. BATMAN #11 (DC)
> 3. CIVIL WAR II #7 (MAR)
> 4. ALL STAR BATMAN #4 (DC)
> 5. INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #1 (MAR)
> 6. AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: RENEW YOUR VOWS #1 (MAR)
> 7. BATMAN ANNUAL #1 (DC)
> 8. VENOM #1 (MAR)
> 9. THE WALKING DEAD #160 (MR) (IMA)
> 10. IVX #0 (MAR)

TOP 10 GRAPHIC NOVELS & TRADE PAPERBACKS
> 1. PAPER GIRLS VOLUME 2 TP (IMA)
> 2. MARVEL: THE HIP-HOP COVERS VOLUME 1 HC (MAR)
> 3. DC SUPER HERO GIRLS VOL. 2: HITS AND MYTHS TP (DC)
> 4. STAR WARS: DARTH VADER VOL. 4: END OF GAMES TP (MAR)
> 5. UNBELIEVABLE GWENPOOL VOL. 1: BELIEVE IT TP (MAR)
> 6. SANDMAN OVERTURE TP (MR) (DC)
> 7. DC UNIVERSE: REBIRTH DELUXE EDITION HC (DC)
> 8. VISION VOL. 2: LITTLE BETTER THAN BEAST TP (MAR)
> 9. MOON KNIGHT VOLUME 1: LUNATIC TP (MAR)
> 10. DEADPOOL V. GAMBIT: V IS FOR VS TP (MAR)

>From the premier publishers, Batman/TMNT Adventures #1 was IDW Publishing's top book at #14 for the month, and Dark Horse Comics' Serenity: No Power in the 'Verse #2 was their best-selling book at #113.

Other urls found in this thread:

diamondcomics.com/Home/1/1/3/597?articleID=119353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Marvel Comics was November’s top publisher with a 38.08% dollar share and a 39.46% unit share. DC Entertainment was the month's number two publisher with a 26.17% dollar share and a 31.30% unit share. At number three was Image Comics with an 8.99% dollar share and a 9.06% unit share. IDW Publishing was fourth with a 5.23% dollar share and a 4.59% unit share, followed by Dark Horse Comics with a 3.65% dollar share and 2.85% units share.

Sauce: diamondcomics.com/Home/1/1/3/597?articleID=119353

Marvel's Jewish tactics worked yet again. But they can only work for so long.

Publisher market shares and comparative sales statistics.

Note that this report covers only orders made by North American Diamond accounts.

>MARVEL: THE HIP-HOP COVERS VOLUME 1 HC (MAR)
Man, people are seriously buying that overpriced thing?

We said this before and it never pans out.
Jewish tricks always win user.

>5. UNBELIEVABLE GWENPOOL VOL. 1: BELIEVE IT TP (MAR)
MEGAFAG BTFO

> 6. AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: RENEW YOUR VOWS #1 (MAR)
YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSDDSSDSDSSDDDDSDSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Marvel literally didn't do anything they haven't always done. They didn't react to DC's push in any way.

DC is a failed publisher. That's all. The things they print are unpopular.

> 1. PAPER GIRLS VOLUME 2 TP (IMA)
OH HELL YES BABY!

GOOD COMICS ARE SELLING!!!

>DC is a failed publisher. That's all. The things they print are unpopular.
How many cents you get for this sentence, mouseketeer?

>RYV is the only Spider-Man title in the top 10.
OMD retcon when?

I read only the first 2 issues
Does it keep good?

>1. BATMAN #10 (DC)
>> 2. BATMAN #11 (DC)
Emo Batman is 1?

Yfw the only top ten dc books are all batman.Has DC been put in it's place

>Batman, Number 1s, an events.
This is like the most stagnate and predictable industry every.

>DC: Batman
>Marvel: #1's and retarded events
>TWD
Business as usual.

>Star Wars comics completely fell out of the top ten
HA HA

HA HAHA HA

HA HA

>D.C. back on top
>RYV in top 10 (Thank goodness, I was really worried about this)

Based.

But they're the top books. And all the Marvel books are #1s and events

Oh boy does it ever, it only gets better with every issue, I swear to god its amazing!

>terrible #1s and shitty events
Fixed.

>literally give most of their comics for free
>still counts as a sell this inflating their sales number to make it seem lik they are still doing good

>Batman x4
>event x2
>#1s x3
This industry sucks

Yeah, you said the same about Saga...

This means only the batbooks have held Onto the rebirth hype,All those rebirths ages screaming that rebirth is proof the #1s and events would never recover have been BTFO

Really? When Marvel is pubblishing 4 new events every month, and dozens of number ones, with variant covers and other shitty gimmicks, what you expect. Marvel doesn't dominates because of the quality of their stories, but because of marketing tricks, that unfortunately the comic fags (who instead of readers, they are collectors) are falling to. I would like to see for once if Marvel could keep their titles for more than number 10, and without events, if the sales would be the same.

I think you have me confused with someone else but I am pretty sure Saga is also among the absolute best comic books publishhed today.

Remind me which publisher almost went bankrupt in the 90s.

You sound like a tumblrite.

Why do you Image shills always shill for the same old shit? Image has better books than BKV's, you know.

Hahaha, Marvel wins again? This shit is hilarious.

They also use their Disney money to give away most of their stock away for free to inflate their sales numbers. Also varients.

>Marvel wins again?
Nope.

This.

The comic book industry is so fucking predictable. These 3 things are what sell among the comic book readers. Ah and variant covers. Are the comic book readers such idiots really to buy a book because of variant covers?

>4/10 comics are Batman
can't make this shit up

Now they have Disney money. They can now give away all their terrible comics for free without worrying about going bankrupt. Wouldn't surprise me if it's a part of their plane to crash the industry (again).

>if it doesn't have Batman, a big fat #1 on the cover, a bunch of variants, or isn't event related then it probably won't sell

Comic book """"""""fans""""""""" were a mistake.

I went to my shop once, and sure enough, a guy was collecting them.

Cheer up, Rai. Remember that your publisher cannot die from bad sales, like Marvel.

Where's DidioHope! user?Hiding till The tide turns again like the rat he is?

For this reason i boycott everything Mouse related.

And you sound like a Sup Forums crossposter.

>They can now give away all their terrible comics for free
Even better: they could turn Marvel comics into webcomics, and so they'd save paper. Ike, are you reading this?

The rat is actually the symbol of your company shill.

Where's Champions?

If you say so.

I do know Paper Girls is amazing though.

>> 1. BATMAN #10 (DC)
>> 2. BATMAN #11 (DC)
>> 4. ALL STAR BATMAN #4 (DC)
>> 7. BATMAN ANNUAL #1 (DC)
Sorry, busy at the gym.

>Champions not in the top 10

Wow, who could have ever guessed that happening!

Apparently pulled a Guardians of Infinity

In the trash where it belongs

Or this.

>>literally all the dc books on top are batman.This is some how hopeful and good.

So it's like every other non-Batman non-Event book. Shocking.

Apparently Batman fans are the only ones that bother to read comics

Don't worry, they are giving Champions #3 out or free. It's here to stay.

Funny how people who hate Image always make the worst posts.

Really makes you think

Name?

Sadly true.
>BOO HOO WHY DON'T THEY MAKE A BOOK ABOUT THIS CHARACTER
>DC publishes it
>the whiners don't buy it, it's canceled
>BOO HOO WHY DID THEY CANCEL IT

>The things they print are unpopular
They've had most of the top-ten selling comics every month this year since June.

> people cheering marvel
> champions was #1 last month
> didnt even make top 10 this month

you guys never learn
always celebrating a thing that does not exist
marvel is giving free copies of their books and it is making in the actual numbers

>you hate my Safe Space Comics!
No, I just dislike SJWs.

>if it has literary value, it's sjw
Capefags, everyone.

>tumblr propaganda
>literary value

I don't know much about selling comics, but isn't it kind of counter-intuitive for Marvel to have more market share when DC has had almost all the top ten sellers for months now?

>comics of actual quality
>"""""""PROPAGANDA""""""
Capeshit man, it rots your brain.

>marvel is giving free copies of their books and it is making in the actual numbers
Yep. Also hundreds of variants with specific requirements.

Those variant requirements are the real cancer of the comic industry.

>Order 150% of [Dying Book] in order to be eligible for Hip Hop variant of [Book everyone wants]
It's just inflating shit and forcing shops to buy shit they don't want/can't sell.

If Marvel continously oversaturates the market eith new #1s, events and variant covers, each month, plus giving away their stock for free, it doesn't leave much room for other books, characters, or pubblishers to breathe. The minor characters are condamned from the beginning. So DC is forced to concentrate to the books that sell. Which means more Batman.

P.s. The people that buy the garbage called Civil War II are doing a disservice, to the whole industry.

>TRIGGERED.jpg
Drunk some black tranny semen, it will calm you.

>comics
>literary value
Name some """mature""" comics for """mature""" gentleman such as yourself.

Marvel gives away free comics to inflate their numbers since Diamond still counts it as a sell even if they give it out for free. They want to keep the illusion that Marvel is in perfect shape even though books like Mosaic and Solo are tanking. And they got the money to do so. It's why you see Marvel creators on twitter (like Spencer and Slott) Butthurt over DC's Rebirth despite Marvel """"selling"""" more than DC.

"Marvel is doomed! Bleeding Cool told me so!" cries Sup Forums, increasingly nervous, for the 12th time this year.

>Marvel back on top

Now can the pro-DC shills shut the fuck up about Marvel being doomed and just talk about the comics, not the stupid company wars bullshit?

Cute little cyber ninja.

>Marvel is doomed!
Yes, to eternal relaunches and events and free comics that no one wants. A fate worse than death, if you ask me.

Haha, silly user, what would they talk about if they couldn't talk about how much they hate marvel

That mad, huh?

Marvel comics are garbage. And Marvel doesn't give a shit about comics, only about sales. So yes to company wars, because that exactly what Marvel and their shills want.

Fucking DChads and their... gyms.

>implying Marvel isn't doomed still

>no, your the shill!

Fuck right off. It's this kind of mentality that is shitting up the board

>Sorry, busy at the gym.
Underrated.

The mouse is rabid indeed.

it's not called Detective Comics Comics for nothing, you know

Marvel is safe. They have Disney money to give away free comics to inflate sales. They will crash the industry before letting anyone beat them again (with no survivors)

Enjoy then the next Bendis event you brainless idiot. People like you are responsable, for the garbage comics that Marvel delivers nowdays. And don't miss the next variant and #1.

The lesser of 2 evils to be quite honest desu.

Once Ike sees that the comics are no longer profitable, the publisher is dead.

>Literally giving away comics so they can stay "on top"
Lol no still doomed.

>And all the Marvel books are #1s
every marvel book is a #1 now

The real fault lies with the floppy comic book format and business model (Diamond).

>I get my news from twitter because that's where the FACTS are!

Mmm, telling.

The sad part is that Marvel are ahead by about 11%. DC wasn't ahead by this much when they were dominating. Rebirth has been a piece of crap but still... Marvel is pure unfiltered shit.

Yes, twitter accounts that belong to comic shops. Unless you prefer to think comic shops conspire against your precious mouse?

Fuck you. I'm not going to be guilt tripped for being a trade waiter. Floppy comics are terrible.

>Marvel sucks, but hey, so does DC!
Adorable.

Nice to meet you, collector of dead comics.

You should feel guilty. And yeah, it's terrible but you knew what you were getting into.

>DCfags would rather see DC fail than Batman selling

Woah, what a terrible fanbase. I feel bad for DC.