TRUMP: "Iranian boats will be shot out of the water

cnn.com/2016/09/09/politics/donald-trump-iran/index.html

>Donald Trump vowed Friday that if Iran inappropriately approached US ships, they would be "shot out of the water."

>"And by the way, with Iran, when they circle our beautiful destroyers with their little boats and they make gestures that our people -- that they shouldn't be allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water," he said at a rally here

>Trump appeared to be referring to a series of close encounters between the US and Iran in international waters in the Persian Gulf.

>An Iranian ship came within 100 yards of a US Navy patrol ship earlier this week in what the US Navy described as an "unsafe and unprofessional" action involving "harassing maneuvering."

>And late last month, a US Navy patrol craft fired three warning shots at an Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps boat after US officials said it had harassed two US ships. Another US patrol craft and a Kuwaiti Navy ship were also harassed in the northern end of the Persian Gulf.

>Iran has also flown drones over US ships and in one of the most intense confrontations between the US and Iran, Iranian troops took US sailors into custody in January after the US naval ship accidentally strayed into Iranian territorial waters.

>The US has condemned Iran's actions but hasn't responded militarily to the provocations.

>But Trump, the Republican nominee, has repeatedly argued that Obama has been too "weak" on the world stage and vowed a more aggressive posture, including threatening more serious military action

>Trump has vowed to "bomb the s--- out of ISIS" and has left open the possibility of using nuclear weapons as president.

>He also has suggested that he would bomb ISIS targets in Libya, expanding the US fight against the terrorist group

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-09/oh-shit-guy-wiped-hillarys-server-bleachbit-has-immunity
foxbusiness.com/politics/2016/09/08/ralph-nader-clinton-foundation-s-actions-should-result-in-indictment.html
foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/07/the-kremlin-really-believes-that-hillary-clinton-will-start-a-war-with-russia-donald-trump-vladimir-putin/
youtube.com/watch?v=H8yF4ckv92g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655
archived.moe/his/thread/1553036/#1553036
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit its happening

Wait, wasn't hillary the actual warmonger?
This guy is a joke.

What a surprise, the frenchie is ok with surrendering to a bunch of sandniggers.

They need to pay off 18 trillion debt,what better way than to fuck up Persians like Arabs and increase weapon industry.

The "Oh Shit" Guy That Wiped Hillary's Server With BleachBit Was Just Granted Immunity

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-09/oh-shit-guy-wiped-hillarys-server-bleachbit-has-immunity

Ralph Nader: Clinton Foundation’s Actions Should Result in Indictment

foxbusiness.com/politics/2016/09/08/ralph-nader-clinton-foundation-s-actions-should-result-in-indictment.html

The Kremlin Really Believes That Hillary Wants to Start a War With Russia

foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/07/the-kremlin-really-believes-that-hillary-clinton-will-start-a-war-with-russia-donald-trump-vladimir-putin/

Revealed: The Truth About 'Hillary's Handler'

youtube.com/watch?v=H8yF4ckv92g

idk when the iran navy captures our shit its kind of embarassing. we should be the ones doing the bullying MAGA

STOP THE BOATS

Based.

He is french, both genders are addicted to muzzie cock.

>courage, loyalty, teamwork
>Persians can't handle the bantz
Pick one

are trump supporters so idiotic that they don't realize iran and russia are allied? how would vlad react to trump attacking iranian ships?
baka

Iran views us as weak right now.

That bullshit with our sailors being detained shouldn't have happened

I am proud to call you kangaroo fuckers our friends.

Subtle.

??

Who cares??

>sinking a cuckboat = all out war with Iran

What if America was harassing Iranian ships?

trump + war worries me but with hillary you know it's gauranteed

So? Russia has far more in common with us. If push came to shove i am sure that they would pick the white side.

It's the same rhetoric that the clinton neocon supporters use against russia.
>hurr how dares russia threaten the nato troops stationed near THEIR borders??? provocation by dictator vlad!!!
s
m
h

>Attacking a fucking patrol boat
>this escalated to a full out nuclear war.
>all countries are preemptively nuked.

Yet the australians can do attack Iranian patrol boats.. Okay dokie.

>MUH WAR

No, this is about asserting America's sovereignty and sending a message that no one fucks with our shit.

No one is fucking declaring war on anyone.

STOP THE BOATS

Iran was responsible for killing dozens of soldiers in Iraq with their IEDs.

They are harassing our ships. They took American sailors hostage and paraded them on TV, and showed a female sailor with a headress.

What would YOU do? You don't have to declare war. We did this with Libya back in the day. We bombed some shit and left.

Russia will lean on Iran either way. Trump will cut a deal with Putin.

You're already harassing them by sailing inside their maritime border in the gulf...

>hillary funds war in Syria
>hillary assists libya disaster
>neocons all support hillary

but trump is the warhawk according to cnn

Thankfully the us is guilty of no such crimes in the middle east. :^)

You believe the official story?

>our boats broke it was an accident ;(

They were intercepted and maneuvered into their waters to avoid getting BTFO. Iran's shit needs to end, but sinking their cuckboats sends a message that there's a new sheriff in town.

Obama won't do anything.

>Iran
>a bunch of sand niggers

Uh huh, American education.

So Trump wants to shoot down more Iranian civilians? Well, it's not the first time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655

Not enough. America is >(you)

Ok autist

>cucknation defending sandnigger nations

>thinking autist is an insult on Sup Forums

>see flag
SWEDEN YES!

Don't you have some to run for big brother Israel, a country of Semites, actual sand niggers, my little Americuck.

You are maaaaaaaaaaad

dont you have some cum to drink from the sloppy 2nds of your wife's daughter's pussy?

>the cuck continues to defend sandniggers

Serious, honest question here. Do the Trump supporters recognize Trump's hypocrisy here? Just now he's faulting Hillary for being "trigger-happy" and "causing death and destruction". And in another breath he says we should blow up the boats of other nations we are not at war with for the crime of getting to close to ours. Is this not hypocrisy? I am looking for reasonable debate here. Someone tell me how these two viewpoints don't conflict with each other.

Difference between invading a country and giving our boys the right to defend themselves.

Glad won't do shit. Do you think he wants to risk an ass kicking over a bunch of goat fuckers?

And why do any ass kicking? Russia is a white nation and should be brought into an alliance not a war.

Hillary uses her media control to get the general population to want a reignited cold war with Russia

Trump wants our troops to assert their dominance over the individuals who threaten them.

One wants a war for money, the other wants individual justice.

you think you talk to a swede?

>boat is heading toward you
>give them a warning
>they keep coming
>another warning
>they keep coming
>another warning
>they wont stop
>shoot at them
>OH MY GAWD YOU CANT BE SIRIUS NIGGA WYD

And blowing up a boat who is, admittedly too close, but not causing mayhem or destruction, would inevitably and almost automatically lead to a declaration of war. So using media control to ignite a war is bad, but using guns and cannons is ok?

he would fight to protect us interests
hillary only protects her own interests
he will remove kebab
hillary will start a world war with russia

And yet, this boat wasn't shot at and the ultimate end was...nothing happened. No one was shot, no one was killed. What would blowing up their boat have changed? Besides leading irrevocably to war?

Iran needs to learn its place. It would be costly to invade, but u.s naval superiority is too vast for them to retaliate outside of a land battle.

Not having our sailors arrested and humiliated would have been nice. We used to flat out blow any boat out of the water if it even started turning its way towards one of our ships. You act like these iranian shit heads can't just unload on our guys as soon as they get up close. All they have to do is fuck off its that easy. In that situation its our troops or theirs and I'd pick ours every time.

So war is bad, but maybe it's ok as long as we have a good chance of winning? Sure it's costly to invade, it's easy to handwave the costs of war like we did with Iraq...how well did that turn out again? Have we even gotten close to beginning to pay off our debt from that exercise in teaching other countries their place?

>blowing up a boat that breaks the maritime rules of naval travel would ignite a war
Okay pablo, yet abducting American soldiers and parading them on live TV gets you a 400 million dollar cash payment.

If they want to declare war over us not putting up with their shit, go ahead. They won't do it, and if they do we will win. Russia wants the US as an ally and Trump wants to ally with them. The idea that we're enemies is pushed by the democrats.

I don't think Putin gives a shit. He's just doing that alliance for the fuck of it.

We are gonna take their shit this time to pay for the war.

>Fatalities: 290 (All)

Good start I'd say, Mohammed bin al Oraqi

no i agree, trump messed up on this. but maybe he isnt serious. you know-say something extreme to bring people toward the middle.
>yeah we wont blow them out of the water
>we'll just sink their boat and arrest them like they did to us
I dont think trump is that thick. he probably has some reason behind his words. i take it back, trump didnt mess up, unless he's dead ass-im going to war with you- serious

>Serious, honest question here. Do the Trump supporters recognize Trump's hypocrisy here? Just now he's faulting Hillary for being "trigger-happy" and "causing death and destruction". And in another breath he says we should blow up the boats of other nations we are not at war with for the crime of getting to close to ours. Is this not hypocrisy? I am looking for reasonable debate here. Someone tell me how these two viewpoints don't conflict with each other.
Hillary is aggressive on a strategic level, but wants the military to be as politically correct and media friendly as possible, to the point their effectiveness is reduced.

Trump is isolationist on a strategic level but wants enemies to fear the US military as a deterrent for them to act in the first place.

It's much like the argument about nukes, without them large world wars are possible, nukes are worse but they are so destructive the deterrent reduces conflict.

Just like he didn't care about the west trying to get rid of assad? :^)

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

theres a difference between sinking a ship out of self defense and sinking a country for god knows what reason

>russia will go to war with the biggest military in the world over a 3rd world shithole in the desert

Iran isn't a 3rd world shithole in the desert. Iranians are much smarter than White Americans.

They don't need it to keep the yanks out of their backyard, they already have the upper hand when it comes to electronic warfare. Both trump and clinton's fangirls seriously overestimate the us army's capabilities.

both of them are.

>Iranian troops took US sailors into custody in January after the US naval ship accidentally strayed into Iranian territorial waters.

Which they had every right to do?

fuck off ahmed.

>CNN

No Hillary..... No.

Checked.

no they actually didn't
every ship including military ships has the right to innocent passage

Trump is very Nixonian in how he telegraphs messages of unpredictable, belligerent strength to brutal shithole countries.

So a predictably bad outcome versus an unpredictable and volatile one that only might be bad hmm

be careful with that edge

You need to remind the world that our military is unparalleled? By openly announcing that you're going to shoot back at attackers?

Trump sounds like a nigger taking selfies in the mirror holding a gun with no trigger discipline. It sucks that people are going to have to die to appreciate his stupidity. I'm rich so it probably won't affect me.

WTF, my wife only sees Iranian men now!

so its now popular in the united states to talk up putin and praise russia yeah the right wing is literally doing a 180 and eating it self from within

>By openly announcing that you're going to shoot back at attackers?
Is there something wrong with this?

A few Iranians on jet skis dominated the entire ZOG military.

probably that fact its coming from the mouth of a dumb chimp

Any argument other than "muh feels?"

Iranians are a different kind of White. They cluster closely with the Adyghe people
of the North Caucasus, moreso than Europeans, on autosomal DNA plots. Iranians are more of a kind Caucasus people with marginal Mesopotamian admixture from Armenians.

But that's besides the point: I think Russia would back Iran if Trump attacked.

>bully repeatedly pulls your pants down and pushes you over in front of the whole class
>if you stand up for yourself you're a warmonger

putin would just shrug and kill chechens, he doesn't love iran to the point of starting a war over little boats

lmao

>Iran
>Not run by religious zealots

Pick one shill faggot

>2004 Iran
Aussies were hardly the only ones telling Iranians to fuck off

Yes start war with Iran. Excellent,

that applies to Iran a lot more than the US

But little boats are enough to make Americucks feel insecure and want to kill people.

Trump is such a fucking badass

Has nothing to do with the racial background of Iranians.

Also, the regime of Iran was supported by Carter administration and BBC, so you have no one to blame but yourselves for them getting power.

Read here for more:
archived.moe/his/thread/1553036/#1553036

I provided sources.

I have inside sources that tell me the plan for Greater Israel is a reality. I probably should not mention that since the NSA is probably monitoring. I won't say more beyond that.

>they already have the upper hand when it comes to electronic warfare

What is the US navy doing in the Persian gulf?

>the plan for Greater Israel is a reality

Too bad they gave back so much territory.

Except its in the persian gulf. Imagine if iran had warships off the american coast.

Well it was either that or spend the next 5 years doing air raids on their shitty little country.

since when is it cool to say lets be more like russia you people are shitting all over the founding fathers

If the US strafed an Iranian gunboat, no one would care

>that flag
>calling yourself an americuck
go back vlad

Same thing qould happen if iranian warships entered america waters.