What's the deal with these iphones?!

What's the deal with these iphones?!

Imagine if they had iphones to text each other. half the episodes wouldnt exist.

Same irl. Imagine how fun life would be if there were no phones.

I don't have to imagine. I remember life without cellphones.
When a waiting for a phone call was like planning an actual meeting that would keep you from other things and you had to be on time for it.
It was basically a personal telegraph machine you had in your house.
I never experienced a world where you had to get queued up to have your call transferred though, thank fuck.

To be fair I think this is why many shows nowadays are not set in present day. Phones make it too hard for the writers to make it realistic since you can solve a ton of issues just by having a mobile phone. And the whole no battery or no signal trope is too overused.

This

>Jerry uses Tinder
>finds a really cool hot girl to date
>George wants in on it... downloads tinder
>posts a nice photo
>matches with some hot girls
>they flake on him every time he sets up a meet up at the diner
>finds out that the girls are seeing him when they walk in and bailing out because his picture makes him look better than he actually is.
>"Why do I need technology to get stood up by women, Jerry?!! I already have enough of that!! Before I was getting stood up once every six months, twice tops. Now, twice a week! TWICE!!! I'm going to sue them for pain and suffering, Jerry! MARK MY WORDS!"
>Kramer stroles in to diner with a hot girl on his arm... "Jerry, George... meet Pricilla.. we matched on Tinder."
>George rages and storms out

Pre caller id sucked.
You had to answer EVERY call.

I would just answer them and not saying anything sometimes. Just to hear the confused "Hello?" on the other end.
It did suck though. I ended up throwing some serious shit my dad's way after having been repeatedly prank called one day.
Shit was embarassing.

Don't quit your day job, unless your day job is writing comedy.

>address OP claim for lack of situations in 2017 for a Seinfeld type show
>do this on Mongolian dildo molding bbs >user is concerned that a shit poster implies he can write comedy.

Wow. Imagine taking things this personally on Sup Forums.

dont quit your day job, unless your day job is being butt hurt

>I would just answer them and not saying anything sometimes. Just to hear the confused "Hello?" on the other end

lol

>Create new TV show
>Set it in the 90's

Done

It was more fun, things were more natural and spontaneous back then. These days it feels very artificial, no wonder suicide rates are going up.

i thought it was funny and exactly what the charactes would say

it was pretty spot on

but they have cellphones in curb your enthusiasm and it can still be pretty funny

Curb is so unfunny, I don't get what people see in it.

>born in 1998
>every time I see these threads I tell others how I was robbed of not only a real childhood, but a real fucking life
>nobody ever listens or even offers me their time machine

What if Jerry get ipad?