How do we prevent the BBC problem?

I'm 18 and in my first year of college. I don't think Sup Forums understands how prevalent the ethnic fascination is among women in college.

Whites are already becoming a minority at prestigious universities and with white women dating ethnic men, it creates a climate of white erasure.

Are there any steps that we as individuals can take to combat this problem? Serious answers please because this is a huge problem at universities. The hookup culture is insane among white women and ethnic athletes. All the attractive women that I know have gone through some type of ethnic obsessed phase; whether it was BBC, BMC, or some other mud shit. I have literally not met a girl that is comfortable with dating just a white dude.

I attend a top 15 nationally ranked university.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Origins_Formula
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
youtube.com/watch?v=O3a8NEKBaCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How about stop shilling demotivation posts. I'll explain that later.

Hijacking this thread

Intelligence is genetic and heritable.
Differences in intelligence between ethnic groups are due to genetics alone.
Better education will not change differences in group intelligence, they'll always remain.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

The black population is either right on, or below reproduction rate, depending on which numbers you cite.

All numbers, however, agree that 1 black and 1 white result into 1 black baby.
So in reality, they're doing much worse.

Therefore blacks will dissapear from the US before whites will.

The real problem is hispanics migrating is massive numbers (and the ones already there, which is already more than blacks.)

Niggers just work better as propaganda cause they're so much dumber and uglier, but they're not as existential of a threat as hispanics are.

dude, I am not shilling for some absurd demotivation shit. I am discussing a real problem and trying to find ways to combat it. If we avoid these issues for too long, it will grow to beyond our control.

Before dismissing my experience, you should try to be sympathetic and offer real advice. This place should be a community and think tank, rather than a place where we squabble among each other.

Lastly, I'm speaking of my experience and I understand that I am fairly young, but I don't think pol realizes how big of a problem this is now. The hookup culture among white women/ethnic men is fucking insane at my college and you have affluent white women bragging about their sexual escapes with ethnic men.

the only way to fix it is controlling the media. it's a lost cause. you just gotta find the diamond in the rough. social media has completely corrupted the minds of the weak

Do you want to marry a girl that has been fucked in every hole by a train of ethnic men? I sure as fuck don't but that's the current situation at my college. Maybe the situation is different in the netherlands but in america, this problem is an everyday occurrence.

>be italian
>read blacks master race on a chinese cartoon imageboard
>blacks cucking whites
>black master race
>meanwhile, back in the real world
>black hookers ever 1 km on every highway here
>blowjob 15€, full service 30€
>prices are getting lower and service is improving because immigration
>black bitches everywhere, pimped by their own husbands/brothers/fathers
>some are hot as hell
>you get to literally cuck a nigger of your choosing in front of his very eyes
>sometimes police passes but it's not like they are giving a shit anyway
>back to Sup Forums
>BLACK MASTER RACE, WHITE WOMEN WOULD DIE FOR BLACK COCK
>switch to real life for reality check
>yesterday a nigger started his courtship rituals with a qt in my gym
>qt politely implies he should go back to jungle to fuck a gorilla, all while keeping a disgusted look on her face
>nigger makes a sad face and says nothing
>check Sup Forums once more
>SUPERIOR BLACK MALE IS CONFIDENT AND ALWAYS GETS TO BREED THE PUREST WHITE WOMAN
>mfw

Actual numbers show that white girls still prefer white guys instead of everyone equally.
Sure, there's plenty of taco burners and the like, but it's not more than you'd expect if you went by absolute numbers and divided equally.

The problem is that the majority of the population just follows the narrative. You're not going to stop it unless you control the narrative.

And for that you need to control the government, which is in control of the media creating narrative.

There's decently sized communities of fascists and people close to fascism sprouting all over the place.
You don't need much more than 5% of the population to complete a shift like that.

The Turner diaries has a solution for that.

Italy has black people?

Yeah same in France. Kek

God bless the trips of truth.

>How do we prevent the BBC problem?
By putting it in its place.

>an 18 year old preaching about life experience

If it happens to our country, it can happen to your country. I would even argue that it's only a matter of time.

I'm not familiar with what the numbers are but based on what I observe of my generation, most white women have fucked an ethnic dude or they are openly involved with one. That sounds horrible but keep in mind, I am 18 and my peers are 18. For most of these girls, ethnic men offer the brainwashed opinion of being liberal, tolerant, and cultured.

Not preaching anything, brother. I'm just sharing my experience and hoping to receive advice on how to change the situation. The mudsharking and ethnic dicking issue is a huge fucking problem.

>The mudsharking and ethnic dicking issue is a huge fucking problem
explain

A few, yes. We keep them as slaves during summer to pick fruits, waiting for their IDs to be completed in October, then we send them to Germany. Official records show them as being hosted here, but in reality they are sent to Mama Merkel or they go for Germany, UK or Sweden. 99% of the somalis who are infesting Swedistan got european IDs here.
>I would even argue that it's only a matter of time.
Yeah, good luck with that. We are literally the bulls and with enough cocks to bleach the entirety of Africa.

at my college at least 75% of white women are open about sleeping with mud shits. Those are just the ones that are proud of their actions.

dude if you aren't at least 6 feet tall and good looking then, tough. your life will be full of insecurities. it's just a fact of life. nothing can be done to stop this. just focus on making your own self better

What is that? I'm not going to open it.

Honestly how do we close the Penis Size Gap?
We can't allow blacks to have all the giant cocks

White men must breed with black women to produce white males with bigger cocks

I'm in central Florida and it seems like every other white girl is dating a black guy here

>What is that?
The condensed History of Africa.

Just stop paying TV license

I think TV license only exists in Bongistan

Bong status:

Cucked [√]

I see absolutely nothing wrong with this.

In the 80s it was popular for girls to fuck guys who look like girls, the 90s it was all about dirty looking mofos. This is just another fad...nothing cooler than being black, gay or tranny.

It'll pass. 10 years from now it'll be cool to fuck Muslim guys. The it'll be something else.

You can't "fix" it, all you can do is find non-trashy white women. Hint, they aren't in bars or at football games...they're probably studying or in anime club

>Italians
>white

Why would you have this gay shit saved you French faggot?

>poses question
>answers own question
Pottery.

went to /hm/
found white top black bottom thread
scrolled down
saved this
Took me 30 seconds.
And it's not gay when you're topping, it's dominance. But I'm not surprised a faggot like you doesn't know anything about topping.

It's just a trend and girls have to follow it or their not popular

>anime club

>goes to /hm/
>claims he isn't gay

Man you cucks and gays are so strange. I'm done with this bait thread anyways.

>at my college at least 75% of white women are open about sleeping with mud shits
Colleges in the united states are left wing temples and if you didn't figure it out yet, you'll get it soon enough. Things have changed during the last 20 years.
You can't compare that to real life, when it comes to colleges in the united states they are all parallel societies and as a matter of fact you should take care of yourself during your stay, because women actually will try to fuck your life around accusing you of rape and all of that crap if you don't have any way of proving to the court that you had consent for you to have sex around there.
As long as you people keep admitting such graduation schemes like "gender studies" and all of that crap you'll not on the right on complaining about the results that shit brings to your society as a whole.
You literally breed and raise the kind of women that would go for everything that's not traditional and the way they act is literally not related to their nature. It seems strictly related to the kind of shit they're exposed to, since american women were some of the most conservative in the world until the 1980's.
Women in your country seem eager to spend up to 70 thousand dollars for a degree that won't worth nothing at all, and won't even guarantee them a reasonable career when they get graduated.
On the other hand, you give them welfare, that's nothing but a "free pass" they to have to get by with doing all the shit they do without having any financial consequences, and it ultimately destroys your society from within.
Financial responsibility is deeply correlated with conservative mindsets and socially accepted behavior. You give them the right of being financially irresponsible by giving them welfare money, and you don't demand them to have a conservative mindset... so at the end of the day you just have what you've paid for

Make ghetto memes talking shit about white girls. Make a fake nigger Twitter profile, and get niggers to follow it. Post the ghetto memes, and they might just start to spread. If this works as I hope it will, niggers will avoid white girls like the plague

Just call your local cable provider user.

I wish going to /fit/ would be enough to turn me into Arnold.

Another problem the united states has is related to immigration policies.
Their programs are making deep changes on the demographics of the country, and when "diversity" stops being the exception and starts being the rule, people tend to mix because it starts becoming socially acceptable.
The united states were a homogeneous society up to the 1960's. There were laws providing that to be a rule of thumb, such the national origins formula
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Origins_Formula

The hell you've been through that started during the obama administration has its roots in 1965 when they reformulated that law with this act
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

You can google some statistics regarding to these acts, a few of them show that up to 1965 83 per cent of immigrants in the united states were from europe, while on the other hand, after that year the percentage of european immigrants in the united states were reduced to 13 per cent of all of the immigrants going to the country.
How do you expect that america will be what it once was with all of those changes?
America will cease to exist as the country it were in the past during the next few decades if trump doesn't get elected in november.
People just don't get how important this election is, and they won't understand it as long as they hold left wing beliefs

Guys, maybe we should have just picked our own cotton...

Stop being Nu-males.

The reason western women are so bitchy so feministy and such cancerous is because they want to be put in their place.

But Western Males are Nu males. So niggnogs and mudshits outcompete Nu-males by actually putting women in their place.

The girl on the right is trying to keep her purse from being stolen.

>guys, i dont know history
i love it when people make this argument. it proves they dont know anything about american history

I had to drop out of college because I was so tired of seeing it. I saw it all through public school and I thought college was going to be different, but it got even worst. I rationalized it in middle school and high school by telling myself that they were just hugging and kissing, nothing more. But I overheard them talking about their black boyfriends' enormous cocks multiple times in college. It was too much and I had to drop out. I'm dropping out of society too. Fuck everyone.

>autistic insecurity: the post

It is a real problem in the south. I don't know any white woman that has not dated a black man. I refuse to date any woman that was a previous coal burner.

Oh look, it's another CTR demoralising episode...

dude im from louisiana and i know plenty of them that never have. even at public schools

I think you dropped out because you were too stupid to suceed.

>18
>fist year of college
you dun fucked up nigga. You are supposed to do a gap year

>It is a real problem in the south. I don't know any white woman that has not dated a black man

whatever you say chaim shekelberg

10/10

The white women live bbc is just a meme. It's probably the people you hang out with. Go to a church and find a good white girl

No the problem is more that it hurts whites more when it happens, and it is left largely unaddressed until it becomes a problem. Then you get, from a societal point of view, what is often just more poorly raised unhappy low-use unnecessary biomass

Blm pls go

Unfortunately many posters on the board don't go outside and fall for the BBC meme. OP is a lying jewish faggot and it's just a simple fact you basement dwellers should know that white girls don't date non-whites unless they are damaged.

Unlike most of you I have a lot of ethnically diverse friends of all races and 90+% of the time people date within their own race. The only exception is Jews who 50/50 either exclusively date jews or exclusively date gentiles.

My black friends who date white girls are all like 3/4 white and they will probably have blue eyed kids. Race mixing is going to eliminate blacks long before whites.

>this cuck thread
in reality white women are least likely to race mix according to statistics, but have a good one you disgusting cuck.

This happens in England too, I'm a bit sick of the "white women are sluts who love bbc" meme, it's pathetic. Only a minority, a tiny minority of women race mix, and they are usually broken, or divorced/ageing and think they are in the last chance saloon for sex and love.

right, the overall "numbers" suggest it isn't a problem. but what OP is getting at is that these are college students, supposedly the top minds and future influencers of the generation. of course there will always be a lot of lower class whites in the midwest that prefer not to racemix. but the university scene is usually an indicator of future trends

youtube.com/watch?v=O3a8NEKBaCo

>trashiest part of the country, if not the western world
>full of coal burners
Checks out.

>linking staged clickbait videos as evidence

Being "gay" is a meme. They are literally just dudes with a fetish for either fucking men or getting fucked in the ass.

"Gay" is not a valid identity any more than "Bronie" is.

Surprised to see this level of cuckposting out of the US. Are you on holiday from Canada or Australia or something?

I believe black women are often larger than average females therefore evolution granted black men BBC in order for the species to continue. Now that they are mixing with other races there is no need for BBC since females are smaller and a smaller penis can easily reach the cervix the shallower vagina. in a few hundred years penises will get smaller and smaller as humans become more efficient reproducers

>reaching the cervix is the goal of sex

Never change, Sup Forums