Classic Ritchie except with swords

>classic Ritchie except with swords
That sounds perfect, why did it bomb?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefineartdiner.blogspot.com/2017/05/the-new-feminism-king-arthur-legend-of.html
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/tAfY_2ZAuJJ9tgAheiVzIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/tFYi5FXjP6CyA0TtFYnUXg/
youtube.com/watch?v=4CAPmXFG8aU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Faggots

Sometimes it was classic Ritchie, other times it was a shitty fantasy movie no one gives a shit about

He needs to make rockanrolla 2
he's wasting his talent making capeshit
his european mafia flicks are god tier

It was shit

This. It’s a fucking travesty that he’s making shit like this and not his tried and true formula. I get that it’s bad to just do the same thing over and over again, but you don’t ask a carpenter to make you cake

>bad word of mouth
>lack of general interest in king arthur movies

This too, I didn’t even know it was Ritchie until I saw the poster in the fucking theatre

Fooking hell

where I will get my silly mafia movies?
is that too much to ask?

Anyone has the webm of the sword fight that looks like a video game trailer?

He went mainstream with shlock homes, he'll only go back to the theme he's suited best when these new movies keep bombing.

too white

I watched it as a witcher movie and loved it, hell it has one of the best movie climaxes I've witnessed in a while due in no small part to the chosen music, I really wish it had done better than it did

Nigger king Arthur looked stupid

>rockanrolla 2

pls no, first one was dogshit

Because it was really fucking terrible.

>shits all over Arthurian legend-- Mordred, Arthur's incest baby, fights Vortigern, and Uther is a good guy?
>fucking Oliphants in the first three minutes of the film, but now they're biggerer and betterer than in LOTR
>pretty much everything Arthur does before he pulls the sword from the stone is pointless and has nothing to do with the story
>some of the most god awful quick-cut editing during exposition dumps to desperately cover up boring sequences with ST-ST-ST-ST-STYLE
>that whole training sequence in the forest that was absolutely boring as all fuck
>the CGI sword fight at the end, does anyone have a webm of that Snyderesque nonsense?

@88292898
>trying this hard to fit in

but it was fun

Critics hate Ritchie and audiences are too pleb to even know Ritchie exists.

thefineartdiner.blogspot.com/2017/05/the-new-feminism-king-arthur-legend-of.html
Read this for more information on why King Arthur bombed.

You mean the webm that gets posted every thread, you fucking obnoxious faggot? I hope you die. Go learn English before you bitch and moan about movies, "Anyone has" is not grammatically correct. You fucking dumb ESL.

>>the CGI sword fight at the end, does anyone have a webm of that Snyderesque nonsense?
I'll post what I have

At least you didn't call it a video game like most of these retards.

hello delivery? one order of kino please

Ritchie does not give one iota of a fuck if his movies bomb, he's literally doing another Man from UNCLE because he enjoyed making the first one even though it failed critically and commercially.

>why?

Because:

>All we know is fake fodder and buying shit . . . Show us something real and free and beautiful, you couldn’t. It’d break us, we’re too numb for it, our minds would choke. There’s only so much wonder we can bear, that’s why when you find any wonder whatsoever you dole it out in meager portions, and only then til it’s augmented and packaged and pumped through ten thousand pre-assigned filters, til it’s nothing more than a meaningless series of lights

>he's literally doing another Man from UNCLE because he enjoyed making the first one even though it failed critically and commercially.
is that even confirmed? Don't play games with my heart.

Whatever.

And thanks, you're very kind.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/tAfY_2ZAuJJ9tgAheiVzIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/tFYi5FXjP6CyA0TtFYnUXg/

Don't you have anything better to do than autistically patrolling the board for King Arthur threads and dumping your webm collection? No one gives a fuck about your hateboner for the movie.

Dumb cunt

>he's literally doing another Man from UNCLE

For real?

mate, I took it from other threads.
It's like complaining about LOTR threads being full of legolas webms.

IT'S THE SAME FUCKING FILENAME, YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT.

I like making webms and some people actually enjoy them, sorry that this movie performed poorly but lashing out like a big bitter butthurt bitch won't change reality.
You got a lot of growing up to do kid, but i'm rooting for ya.

>another Man from UNCLE
>google it
>it's real
I realize it's probably at the very least three years off but holy shit I'm hype

because it was funny and I can use it on filename threads?
wait, you think only one person makes fun of these movies?

Oh that's rich, you get called out on being an autistic spammer and then you project hard. Sorry you have nothing else that gives you fulfillment in life, but I don't feel bad for you. You deserve to die alone.

YOUNG MAN CAME FROM HUNTING
FAINT AND WEARY

I liked the movie, it was a fun watch and I like Ritchie films. But King fucking Arthur is too serious and important of a story to make it comical or witty and fast paced with billions of cuts for added effect. It's a story that needs time, great exposition, and a love of the lore. It deserves more respect

>you get called out on being an autistic spammer
You're arguing with two different people, champ, that wasn't even me. You'd think you'd be happy someone took the time to make webms from this movie but I guess they make you realize deep down how flawed it is and having that rubbed in your greasy face makes the sob big giant tears
>Sorry you have nothing else that gives you fulfillment in life
Like defend this shitpile of a movie? Like screaming at people online? Get help.

I liked it. Then again I just romanticize the premise of the chosen ones, overpowered swords and magic. Needless to say I fucking love the Fate series for Saber's presence.

Feel free to call me a pleb

I hope that other King Arthur flick I downloaded a couple days ago (i think it was from 2004?) is any good.

Also why did his dad become a rock

Black cast in a white role, even normies are getting tired of that shit.

Ritchie is terrible. No wonder people on Sup Forums like him.

it doesn't look good

that final battle was fucking kino

>t. Sup Forums poster

That can't be as I don't like Ritchie because he's terrible

The one with Keira Excavatum?
It's an ok, movie. Nothing great.

wew

so tl;dr it's a harsh truth for lefties and also Excalibur is a phallic symbol

i love this movie it was great , amazing visuals, sound track, everything, tone was perfect too, great main actor made me appreciate him now he's one of my favorites
also jude law did 10/10 job acting his part

sound track is also 10/10

Guess I'm getting drunk to enhance it.

P.S. I also enjoyed the CIArcher a lot.

Why isn't king Arthur a teenage school girl with blonde hair?

I liked seeing him in every scene he was in

It was probably his plan all along.

Aiden is extremely entertaining in every role he's in
The man is pure character charisma

What about Calvary where he's a giant prick

Needed more octopus waifus.

I was pretty damn surprised to see this guy in the movie I'll tell you that

A lovable prick.

should have just stayed full Ritchi instead of bullshit fantasy drama

Mage girl was absolutely the only one taking all this shit seriously and totally feels out of place, like she came from an actual serious interpretation of the myth.

>never go full bankai

>Rocknrolla 2

Fucking this right here. The first is one of my favorite movies of all time.

King Arthur was based manly bro- core fantasy though. But that just doesnt sell in SJW 2017

>dat feel when movie couldn't stay opening's level of quality

That was crazy CG shit, but goddamn if I didn't watch THAT movie instead. King Uther had balls of steel.

I bet she's Merlin. Merlin's a womyn. YASS QUEEN SLAYYY

youtube.com/watch?v=4CAPmXFG8aU

I felt like Richie was trying to make a video game movie based on a video game no one heard of and they changed it to generic fantasy setting. It's not a bad movie but it just falls short enough that the flaws are way to glaring because of this.

I agree. I want him to just go back to flashy stylized gangsters movies, hell I would like to see him try and fuse the genre together with other stuff to see how he does, shit a sci-fi gangster story. Shit he would make a great Constantine movie, give the magic the right amount of style wile making John the elegant bastard he is. Do the arc were they discover there is a company stealing bodies, or hell do a cheeky origin story about how he met Lucifer.

If the movie would haven been about Genevieve rescuing King Arthur and saving the day it would have made more money.

No, Merlin was the one who made the sword, there was a whole flashback around it

Stop being retarded

why there are giant elephants?

>Why

Charlie Hunnam is the new Taylor Kisch. Both are actors I really like but can't open a movie to save their lives.

>a video game no one heard of
Its literally dark souls though. At least in the parts that arent quick-cut guy richie scenes. I actually thought that it was a very good darksouls adaption and that it managed to capture the atmosphere of the games really well especially in the opening scene and the final bossfight.

Yea but they never showed Merlin's face. Just a cloaked person. We never see Merlin but if Arthur is as important as they say (which he is) then why wouldn't Merlin him/herself show up?

Also mages are wanted and are hunted down, the most important mage isn't just going to announce his return.

>Its literally dark souls though.
I would have guessed Darksiders. It even has the almost spastic hack and slash moment the second had. I would watch a Darksiders movie if they cast Vin Diesel as War, and if he got to make it like they do the Fast and the Furious movies, stupid high budget action movies.

I think Merlin was supposed to be either a big reveal that was cut, or the second movie was going to be all about him and they had not cast him yet. I thought either CIA or the chick was Merlin for the longest time.

Because evil magic and mysteries of the black continent.

I thought it was fine, these were funny literally god of war: the movie.

Main problem was weird pacing issues (the fucking interrogation from the guard captain what the fuck), aside from that it was alright. I have no fucking idea why it cost like 250m to make though.

Maybe they should've dialed down Jude Law's evil. He's like the worst person I've ever seen in the history of film, like comically evil.

Isnt darksiders all about the bible and shit? There wasnt any of that in the movie, was there?
Also why would you want more stupid high budget action movies? We get like 30 of those every year...

All this time we were wrong. It's not pronounced Mer-lin it's pronounced Merleen.

>Not immediately surrendering when you see someone literally go super sayian, smashing so hard shockwaves start breaking rock

Eric Bana was fucking killing it, too. There really wasn't a slouch in this one, except maybe magefu, but she was hot, so who cares?

>Isnt darksiders all about the bible and shit? There wasn't any of that in the movie, was there?

I also said it seemed like he changed a lot at the last moment, the movie its self feels like there was a lot cut of not even followed through. But there was a lot that was like it, the monsters, the fighting, and the lame heroes journey trope subversion to the basic story.

>Also why would you want more stupid high budget action movies? We get like 30 of those every year...

I also want to see the movie industry crash and burn like how gaming it right now. We are so close, 2018 is so full of multi-million dollar block busters, close to 2 a weekend last time I checked. There is going to be too many movies next year that we either need to lower the price to 2 bucks a pop, pay every one more, or watch as dynasties crash and burn. IT is a clear indicator that the populous is looking for movies that are different from the stuff we get now. Darksiders just seems like one of those series that would play well with Vin's style, and no one will see it besides me and a handful of the fans left.

When he was doing Lock Stock meets The Gentleman Bastards it was good.

When it went full camera rape, CG sword fight, animu head trauma, roller-coaster of vertigo squits - it was shit.

Unfortunately it was more of the latter than the former.

Bad acting in some of the shots which I viewed. I never sat through the whole thing, couldn't watch it. Most of it had been done already in other movies, didn't feel fresh. Twenty minutes in and it was a domino of scenes one after the other.

Predictable, boring shots, could see how camera situations were robotically setup. Felt more like a long recipe, rather than a movie picture.

Not the greatest of acting, not saying the actors were bad, but perhaps they weren't challenged to act enough, which is why the movie scenes felt so wooden. Bad,.. just bad.

Holy fucking shit. Excuse me cunts, I'm off to watch this.

I really liked the movie but am I the only one here that mistakingly thought Modrid lost on puropose at the beginning and had posessed Jude Law?

>he's literally doing another Man from UNCLE
Fuck yeah

You talking about the Devil And The Huntsman sequence?

That’s legit one of the best tracks I’ve heard in a movie in a while.

I unironically like this

So you're telling me the rest of the movie isn't like that? Damn shame.

>Guy Ritchie
>Talent

kek the absolute state of this board