Why was this allowed to happen?

Why did they make him live for 83 fucking days? Even after his skin and muscle tissue where falling off they kept him alive for observation and study. He should have been humanely euthanized. Why was there never any investigation for charges of human experimentation and cruelty? WTF is wrong with you Japan?!

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=29193
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why was ur mom allowed on muh dick?

Looks like a big Ouchi

came in here to say ouchi

Asians are emotionally flawed.

You know how usually the smartest kids are almost autistic when it comes to socializing or feelings? Thats the asians on a whole. They are all like that.

What is this?

The japs have no respect for human life, not even for their own countrymen.

They didn't even put him in a coma?
Jesus Christ

Why are you so weak? That's just one life, experiments are more important than one irrelevant life

This. Asians have extremely little empathy. Kek
I wonder why that is?

Because Asians are implicitly soul-less. This has been proven beyond doubt throughout the recorded history of mankind. It is an airtight, indisputable fact...

Severe radiation poisoning. The accident took place in Japan at the reprocessing facility of Tokaimura on 30 September 1999. The poor victim’s name was Hiroshi Ouchi, who was just 35 years old at that time. It happened while he was depositing Uranyl Nitrate containing 16 kilograms worth of uranium ions into a precipitation tank. The result was disastrous for his body as strong radiation comprising Neutron beams ripped through his body and shredded his DNA to bits.

Classic China-man.

>smartest kids
bretty sure that's some american stereotype because of school shootings

it's dumbasses that don't treat other people like human beings

If his skin fell off, was he in pain?

Euthanasia is degenerate

Just put him in a coma and wait for """natural""" death

For you.

I think they kept him in a coma most of the time. His nerves where long gone by the time his bones began to show.

Japanese are strongly against euthanasia, even for animals, and their doctors unfortunately have a strong aversion to prescribing painkillers
Also remember that Japanese are considered subjects of the government and have no intrinsic human rights.
Source: lived in this fucking country too long and have made uncomfortable realizations

>says the one who carpet-bombs cities and incinerates hundreds of thousands of people in one night, and sleeps quite soundly

They didn't though.

How did it happen? Why didn't he wear protection suit?

>Killing sand niggers means we have no soul.

Empathy is for fellow humans and pets, not sub species.

The difference here is, one instance was forced to do it. What else was going to stop them?

Do you happen to remember what general (I think) it was that did the mission for the firebombing?

he said this quote that I can't quite recall the details of, but one of his pilots said "why did my wingman have to die?" and he said "you burned a hundred thousand japanese people to death and you're complaining about your wingman?"

might as well learn something

Because nips have no souls.

They are all cold calculating automatons with no sanctity for anything; including human life - just look up Nanking & look what Japanese soldiers did to it's inhabitants during WW2 or unit 731.

Asians always defend their existence with "Muh intewigence" but it's because their soulless unloving parents force them into studying in all of their free time and kick out any form of fun in their lives.

he didn't have to be kept conscious tho

Pretty sure he consented to it in the name of science, then proceeded to beg for death in whatever ways he could communicate so for 83 days.

Miserable story. Admirable that he'd consent to it, but they should have mercy killed him at some fucking point. I mean holy fuck just look at the poor bastard. Was he actually still living at this point?

The Japanese have this fucked up law where you can't allow a patient to die even if death is more merciful

>implying he felt a fucking thing
his nerves were gone long before he died

If I remember correctly he actually agreed to that on conditions he would be given strong pain medication.
>The good of the many outweighs the good of the few.

> Says the one who started a war and got their shit thoroughly and completely pushed in.

>After suffering patiently for a week, Ouchi suddenly cracked. “I can’t take it anymore. … I am not guinea pig”. His words shocked the physicians and nurses in charge of his treatment. Was this the time to shift the focus from cure to palliative care? Even if a case could be made for persevering a bit longer, what purpose could possibly have been served by resuscitating him on the 59th day, after his heart stopped three times for a total of 49 minutes? This was a man whose chromosomes had been destroyed. “None of Ouchi’s chromosomes could be identified or arranged in order.” Ouchi’s body was destroyed from the inside out. It was a slow, painful and presumably unpreventable death. Surely the doctors should have been able to recognize very early that he could not be saved.

You suckerpunched his Navy dude and then they shat two nukes on you.

Proving that there are indeed fates worse than death.

Bunch of pollacks in glorious nippon atm. I doubt it's an actual slant eye.

Because there is a God.

oh well, fuck his luck I guess

>implying I'm referring to those walking camel chaws

I believe I said "people"

>Being full aware that you are dying by gradually decomposing and be strapped on a bed forced to watch your self

He gonna be fine rub his chest nigguh

Oh, boo hoo

this was a copy pasta you realize

The company cut corners with safety.
No protective suit will protect you from 16kg of uranium going critical mass 1 meter from your face.

They weren't trained for the job and bypast a lot of safety protocol. Like using a steel bucket to dump stuff in instead of using a pump.

>was forced to do it
obviously knows nothing about pearl harbor

This picture isn't of the guy who got irradiated.

That looks like a big Ouchi.

Science > feelings

>Japanese
>Asian
You and your fecal complexion need to leave Sup Forums immediately

This is how all of Japanese industry works

LeMay?

>someone was butthurt enough to make this

That's actually a burn victim, not the guy who got irradiated.

Also, monitoring the effects and experimenting with treatments was likely tremendously useful.

How painful would this be

Chinks, like niggers and mudshits, lack empathy. That's why.

same reason unite 731 happened japs have no feelings.

You are rude. Here's a counter example

>Junko Furuta was a 17-year-old Japanese teenager was kidnapped by a group of young men. They kept her captive in the house owned by one of their parents. That was the beginning of her 44 days of torture that led to her death. They fed her only cockroaches to eat, only her own urine to drink. Foreign objects inserted into her vagina/anus including a still lit light-bulb, broken bottles, cigarettes, fireworks. They lit her legs on fire multiple times. There was rape and sodomy every day. She’s estimated to have gone through approx. 500 rapes due to her captors’ Yakuza ties. She endured constant physical beatings included hits with golf clubs and bashing of face against cement floor. She was beaten to such an extent that her brain was shrinking from the trauma. She lost bowel control after dumbbells were dropped on her stomach while she lay on the floor with hands and feet bound. She was hung from the ceiling and used as boxing bag. On her last day of custody, she begged for them to just kill her. They challenged her to a game of Mahjong Solitaire and told her if she won they’d let her go. She did win but instead of releasing her they beat her with iron barbells and set her legs, arms, face and stomach alight after pouring lighter fluid on them. She went into shock and died the next day. Her corpse was found stuffed into a concrete filled barrel on a tract of reclaimed land in Kōtō, Tokyo.

didn't they make a manga out of this?

His Chromosomes were actually shattered in the event.

I don't know at all.

Is it true the denying war crimes is taught in your schools?

>When everyone in the squad is roasting you and you just have to lie there and take it

I was thinking of
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=29193

but pic related seems to be it
not sure if it's a doujin though

Fuck I was gonna say ouchie too

You win this time

>we'd seen and suffered cruelty
kek Americans hadnt seen shit. Merely a bunch of pussies that had to drop a nuke because the concept of going to actual war like real men terrifies the Burger. They had to do the cowardly thing and drop some nukes.

Because Euthanasia is illegal and was so in Japan at the time. And they gained huge amounts of intel on the effects of radiation sickness. This intel can be used in future treatments of radiation sickness and also radio therapy. Sorry buddy but you want to make an omelet you have to break ALOT of eggs.

The doctors felt as terrible as you do, but it was at the family's wishes. Like in the US, physicians must provide care when asked even in hopeless situations.

Sage for off topic though.

So Japanese are the Mexicans of the Pacific?

What was cowardly about dropping nukes? Who wages a war and doesn't go through the least expensive, most humane way to win it?

>zipperheads
>people
Nice try, gook

next time don't bomb pearl harbor, you nip

Autism is considered a mental disability, like half of them have a retarded IQ. Asians aren't autistic, just heartless.

Never forget Dresden.
>fucking anglo commits horrible war crime and gets away with it

Such is the price of knowledge.

Ching Chang Chong

They did actually. Eventually.

No smart people in general are above emotions the jap scientist were curious and cared more about results than the guinea pig's feelings. Asians are not like this at all.

BIG HUWTY

You think this is bad?
You should see what they do in the DUMBs

Why is the average Japanese male so short and cowardly?

His pain receptors were fried so he didn't feel anything

came to post this

They challenged her to a game of Mahjong Solitaire
>She did win

she must have been pretty good

>and their doctors unfortunately have a strong aversion to prescribing painkillers
Wtf why?

>What was cowardly about dropping nukes?
Literally everything. Targeting civilians. Bombing instead of actually going to war.
>muh pearl harbor
Pearl harbor was literally nothing. American vaginas got triggered from the tiniest attack.
>most humane
kek. are you fucking retarded? how is killing two civilian cities in a fireball humane?

This 2bh

>most humane
Killing millions of non military personnel along with fucking up the survivors DNA for centuries is totally humane. Lets mot begin on the property damage or irradiated produce.

This is perhaps the most singularly autistic thing I've ever read. You realize that all of history consists of more powerful and more unfair weapons being developed? I guess by your own logic Britain should forfeit cruise missiles, airplanes, and why not even gunpowder? Try "fighting like a man" and see how well that works out for you

Is Japanese government that possessive about its citizens?

>Literally everything. Targeting civilians.
They were targeting a city where bombs were produced. They dropped thousands of leaflets telling citizens to evacuate because they only cared about destroying the military assets and not harming citizens.

>Bombing instead of actually going to war.
Little known fact in bong land, but Japan and the US were actually at war when the bombs were dropped.

>how is killing two civilian cities in a fireball humane?
10x less people get killed, and they were given ample warning to leave.

>Coming from the Canadian who's government openly experimented on Native Americans

Better a hundred thousand zipperheads die than a million Americans

>Killing millions
wat

But you killed civilians ALOT of civilians.

>Why did they make him live for 83 fucking days?

Because they're Japs.

Soldiers are supposed to die they are the designated human weapons of governments. Japan would have surrendered after an invasion anyway.

laffy taffy

So fucking what? Maybe if they wanted to live they should've risen against their military government. Not a single power in WWII actively and consistently avoided civilian casualties, and we were so much better to them afterwards than the evil little fucks deserved.

>how is killing two civilian cities in a fireball humane?

The other option was to go into the Japanese mainland where even the Japanese citizens themselves will effectively be made to fight the invaders to the death. Even if everyone dies. It was all already planned out and everything.