Supernatural bread

New bread last one hit limit thought >who's better looking dean or nick bolted edition

Is every one caught up for the new season and the how far are the other newfags. I'm just about to finish season 2 and can't believe I have enjoyed it so much.

Go back to tumblr.

Stop watching after Swan Song. Save yourself from a world of trouble. Save your soooooouuuuulllllllll!

Thanks for the advice,have you tried Reddit

Does season 9 get any better the 1st episode really fucking sucked

op pls stop posting shitty tumblr gifs

Well said.

>the show has gone from classic rock references to MCU references

I just rewatched the season 12 finale, which was awesome, but i have a question. Why didn't the gate close when crowley killed himself? Did the spell just not work? That was the whole point of crowley killing himself.

Also, i kind of hated how they made crowley into such a cuck over the last few seasons. I'm almost glad he's dead so we don't have to watch crowley getting treated like a bitch by everyone.

Maybe the kid done something? I feel like it will be explored next season.
He was a cuck but holy shit Crowley had a great death scene.

The problem with any show that goes on way too long is that at some point the showrunners (original or new ones) will fuck up the mythology and some things get really messed up and other things get routine and stale. Stories require some sort of conflicts and drama and in time it gets harder and harder to find the sources for these things. Then you start to meddle with established things and suddenly this doesn't work with something was stated as a fact previously, that seems a bit odd or a repeat from a previous story arc etc.

Even the cliffhangers in the end of the seasons get stale because you know that the show will go on for yet another two or three seasons so it really doesn't hold any weight anymore.

In the case of Supernatural: two brothers, the theme has often been family. After all these years they still argue. Hold back secrets. They get angry. They go separate ways. One of them dies. One of them comes back. One of their friends die. He or she comes back. Enemies become friends or at least allies. That is pretty much the soap opera effect where you have a whirlwind of a story inside a jar that doesn't change. There really is no growth other than the actual aging of the actors who are just doing essentially what is their dayjob to get income for their families at this point.

I think that the optimal lenght of a show is around five seasons. That's enough for a beginning, middle and the end. That's it. Supernatural should have ended at Swan Song and it would be a perfect little show that could do it and one could easily recommend it to friends. Now there is always that "yeah it's pretty damn good, but stop in the fifth season, okay? Please?"

I feel like it could have been salvaged if they didn't go large scale again and made it more like season 1, since the characters had their major arcs could focus on one off side characters, moral quandaries and monsters.

That being said I think the leviathans could have worked

Spikey matey, my work and mobile connections got blocked from posting. I'll just lurk the new threads

Bring her back

;_;

No more resurrections fuck

Side characters used to stay dead, speaking of when the fuck does this hack cover stop showrunning 11 or 12

Let's roll

Wow what an amazing and well written comment. Truly a intellectual.

>this tumblr attempt at an insult

>Mama told me when I was young
>Come sit beside me my only son
>And listen closely to what I say
>And if you do this it'll help you
>some sunny day. Oh Yah!

Keep being a pleb my man.
I assume you spam LE POST IS REDDIT XD as well on most threads.

Kino song
Loved the scene in season 5 when they used this.

>Being so alpha you enjoy prison and purgatory

Based Dean.

How to be like Dean, bros?

Thanks for the bump