A Nordic union can still work

It would require a large scale deportation schemes for "refugees" and monetary incentives for any other non-whites to leave again, but after that, this could be a golden new European Nordic Union.

Other urls found in this thread:

westernparadigm.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/blue_eyes_map2.jpg?w=500
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietsland
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11459675/Greeces-defence-minister-threatens-to-send-migrants-including-jihadists-to-Western-Europe.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too Aryan for you.

Poland is not Nordic. If anybody is nordic then it would be the Russians since they were conquered by Vikangz

>Estonia

>Nordic

Which would not matter since there wouldn't be any polacks living there.

nice try, hans

estonians and germans are far better people than danes

>Poland is not Nordic.
Who said Polish people would be allowed in? Just ex-german clay would be part of it. Germanics and Scandinavians make up the "Nordic race".

On what criteria have you drawn this shit?

blonde hair doesn't mean you are nordic. There are kikes with blond hair, and blond haired brown eyed people.

I made my decision based on language.

>Poland in union with two world supercuckpowers
God please no.

Ah, fine. Well yes, this can happen in like 500 years, right after Germany goes through the civil war and islamization Hell

You should be kinder Sven, with your 15 k soldiers you need allies. And those Poles that are in Sweden may in future make the common swedish-polish state come finally true

>blonde hair doesn't mean you are nordic.
Yes, it does. Blonde hair and blue eyes is the only thing that counts when it comes to the Nordic race.

That is why pic related may live in Sweden, but will never be part of the Nordic race.

>cutting the cuckholdery capital of Europe from the rest of the continent.
Good. If you are going to turn into a Syria-Somalia hybrid, there is no reason we should be infected too.

lol retard, blue eye color is slavic, not germanic, comes from the black sea

if you're not in yellow get out.

>cuckold union
FTFY

No, Nordics can also have green eyes, brown hair or ginger hair.
Brown eyes are automaticly non nordic tho.
That's some subhuman tier right there.

Are you retarded? There are kikes with blonde hair blue eyes. Are they white? Take Boris Johnson as an example.

I agree that these features are a requirement to be white, but it doesn't necessarily mean you are so by default if you have these features.

>not including belgium

fucking perfect.

cba to save and upload

westernparadigm.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/blue_eyes_map2.jpg?w=500

What about hazel? (blue eyes here btw)

Is BJ a kike?

frisians are the true nordics. we deserve our own land

Why not include England? Its native population has north Germanic heritage.

Yes

YOU AGAIN?
Motherfucker will you ever learn?
WE. HATE. YOU. KRAUT.

>lol retard, blue eye color is slavic, not germanic, comes from the black sea
You stupid or something?

>How do genetics work

Jewish physical traits can be weeded out through chance but they will still be raised Jewish.

>Wall all the Muslim countries in
It's like Escape from New York: Stockholm edition

> green eyes
u realize people with brown looking eyes are often orange-green? they are not light eyes colors.

We need Fins to die for us in the war. You have to be part of the union.

dêr bin ik it hielendal mei eans. Fryslân boppe

The tribe or group with the blue eyes mutation in the Black Sea migrated north and become Nords dipshit.

Take us with you

>u realize people with brown looking eyes are often orange-green? they are not light eyes colors.
The point is that my Nordic Union is based on actual scientific evidence of blonde hair and blue or green eyes.

Oh yes brother, we do

Under 1% muslim population reporting in

denmark belongs to us, you filthy netherner

>Cuckold Union

wew lads

Germany is not Nordic, deal with it.

Literally no one in Finland hates Germany you idiot

Wilhelmshaven reporting in

>scotland
>yes

Did you learn this in common core class?

The wall is to keep the refugees in right?

you'd be dead if finns where mad to you

>German militiary XD

We don't need to add south Germany just Preußen and the other Nordic parts.

why don't you beg for some more of the nordic masterraces money, you filthy little gyp?

>10-25%
holy shit i'm snowflake

Otappas poeka pääs pois persiistäs :D
Meitä on jo paljon, ja jos hommat jatkuu tätärataa, ni si meitä on kohta jo enemmistö.

>including all that shit
Might as well call it the Germanic Union, and include Northern France and the British Isles, too.

Is the wall to keep shitskins out of the rest of Europe? Thanks:)

>Being walled off from Sweden and Germany is a bad thing?

RESTORE MAGNA FRISIA WHEN?

miksi kukaan järkevä ei vihaisi muslimeja? tottakai suomalaiset eivät pidä saksasta ahem siis saksastanista

Here's a question

In German and Dutch, Germans are called "Deutsch" / "Duits" / "Dút" / "Tjüsch" / "Düüts"

So how come in English, we call the Dutch "Dutch"? It's a very similar term, I would assume it has common etymology. Why don't we use that term for Germans instead?

Why not include the rest of europe and the middle east and call it European Union?

>mongol thinks he's relevant

>Is the wall to keep shitskins out of the rest of Europe? Thanks:)

No, it is a way to not get blackmailed by Greece any more, which let 1 million of them into the EU to extract billions from Germany.

>muslim thinks he's relevant

Germany Nordic? Oh fuck my sides. Germany is Islamic

>Germany is not Nordic, deal with it.
And yet all Germanic people are part of the Nordic race. Have you even gone to school? Have you even learned anything about the Germanic people coming to Europe?

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietsland

Throw that into a translator.

At least not so many niggers here

>prides himself with the low rates of immigrants
>is not even white

netherlands apparently used to speak a variant of low german before it split off into dutch proper, so this low german was labelled as 'dutch' in english. the term stuck with the language as it changed

that is, if google serves me correct

>In 2014, there were 6,700 rapes reported to the Swedish police—or 69 cases per 100,000 population—according to the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (BRÅ), which is an 11 percent increase from the previous year.

>Sweden has the highest incidence of reported rapes in Europe and one of the highest in the world. One amongst every four women comes out to be the victim of rape in Sweden. By 2014, The Swedish police recorded the highest number of offences – about 63 per 100,000 inhabitants. Sweden has one of the highest rates of reported rape in Europe.

Wtf Bruno, what about us?

Look where the border is drawn, Mehmed.

His name is Sven. Woon je onder de rivieren of zo?

Somewhat correct.

Alright I think I understand it a bit more now, danke

Apparently we also used to use it to refer to Germans too, see pic

When swedes are genetically re-engineered and everybody in this bs union speaks estonian maybe then.

why unions?

the dutch are awesome except ur weird pronunciations

Frisians are basically southern nordics. Don't go even near southern Netherlands, nasty people.

we want out

fuck you nigger, yesterday some toothpaste wanted in so much

But famalamamaman, I am dirty blonde/light brown(in winter) with very light green eyes, I WUZ NORSEMAN?!?!?!?

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>we want out
We give everyone a vote, shall we?

Shouldn't Yorkshire be in it? People from Yorkshire are more descended from Vikings than the Saxons or Britons.

Yes please, go away.

I don't get it, Germany pays us to send them refugees? Is that what you mean? Because if it was a blackmail, you would either pay us money to keep them out OR you would take take them and not give us anything. What's the point of both paying us AND taking the refugees? Retarded conspiracy theory.

don't you have some toilets to plumb, mario?

mammas meatballs

At least Mario is going to save the princess, while your princesses are raped by negros.

>can't free swedistan from ahmeds
>think will be able to take us out.

thats a frisian, a.k.a. not a dutch person

Aeni, Aeningia (in reference to "Fenningia") - by Pliny the Elder c. 77 AD;[27][28]
Fenni, Sitones - by Publius (or Gaius) Cornelius Tacitus, c. 98;[28][29]
Phinnoi - by Ptolemy, c. 150;
Qwnio, Qwens - by Ulfilas (in Gothic: Wulfila), c. 352;
Finni, Finnaithae, Screrefennae, Vinoviloth, Adogit - by Jordanes, c. 550;
Finns, Scridefinns - in Widsith, c. 600;
Skridfinnar, Winnili - by Paul the Deacon, c. 790;
Finnas, Cwenas - by Ohthere of Hålogaland, c. 888;
Finnas, Cwenas, Qwen ("Qwensae") - by King Alfred the Great of Wessex, c. 890.

>I don't get it, Germany pays us to send them refugees?
We pay you to keep them on the islands. You tried to blackmail us by sending 1 million.

Your government said so officially: telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11459675/Greeces-defence-minister-threatens-to-send-migrants-including-jihadists-to-Western-Europe.html

southern germanic union of bavaria, swabia, austria, switzerland and nothern italy pls

I'd rather want a wall between us and Sweden.

Not even joking.

Fuck off, leave us out of this.

What is it with germans and forming treaty unions?

Soweit ich weiß wollen die meisten Schweizer hier nicht dazu

>critical hit
>targets destroyed

>Nordic union

What is the logic behind the plan for this? Germanics? Nordics? Northern Europeans? "countries you personally like"? Because the only one that this map fits is the last one.

>A union with Sweden, Netherlands and Germany.

No fucking thank you, i would only join a union with V4 and Baltics, only.

Other than that, i would rather die than give you control

>We pay you to keep them on the islands. You tried to blackmail us by sending 1 million.
Refugees in Greece: ~ 70.000 in various places around the country
Refugees in Germany: More than 1 million

I don't get how we can threaten you with this. You took the refugees. Not from Greece, but from your neighbouring countries. You didn't stop them at the borders, you welcomed them with benefits. The EU offered Greece some money for the refugee crisis, a fraction of the total cost ( something like 300 millions out of the total 2 billions cost for 2015 ) THAT WE DIDN'T EVEN TAKE because our government is incompetent and hasn't filled out the relevant paperwork yet. The minister you are quoting is a conspiracy theorist who asked for an inquiry on chemtrails and his party gets 3%. If you think this man is blackmailing Germany..

Like 30%... WE R CELTS N SHEEIT