Ever After High again?

Is it really dead or it will come back in 2017 like a post on tumblr said?
I hope they still have something in store. Good King didn't even appear yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oMAnY1Gc_ew
youtube.com/watch?v=Xxzgjw_Qk_s
youtube.com/watch?v=bHPqVJ3Si4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Since the first plot is kinda over I think they need another big plot for the show.

What about a possible return of the worst moms ever? At the end of Dragon Games, the EQ is still (irritatingly) convinced that Raven had the evilness in her just because she used psychology to twart her plans, and it isn't said anywhere that Snow White will stop being a manipulative bitch: she hugged Apple at the end, but it doesn't say much about their relationship: there is genuine family love, and that's sure, OK, but is Snow sorry for not having stopped EQ when she could have, or in her head it's all someone else's fault?

What could have been

They clearly left something unresolved. DG ending was pretty rushed.

Mattel pretty fucked up by cancelling the cross-over

1st: all the MH (only ones too) and EAH fans wanted it

2nd: this movie could have given us a proper ending for EAH and for generation 1 MH, instead of forcing the reboot (that came outta nowhere) down our throats.

And then the fuckers added insult to injury with the "lost movie"

Probably dead.

They could make the underlying plot more obvious.

>the underlying plot
Lesbians?

Tfw they never showed us the cheerhexingleaders or Darling's hair flip time stop.

"Lost movie" my ass, if i remember correctly someone said that the voice acting for all the characters was done 100%

Well user I quit western animation. Now that this show is officially gone there's nothing holding me back for leaving this medium. It's been a blast; while the ride is fun and I'll see some of you in Sup Forums.

Yup

Look guys, I know how much you're mad about how it went with these franchises. There were awesome, there were something different. When Monster High popped up, I was hyped. It helped me relaxing during school graduation tests. Ever AFter High, geeze, I can't even know where to start, it was huge for being just a doll franchise. Unfortunately, the further they went, the worse Mattel handled them. It's a fact. But we have all the interpretations, all the subtext, all the fanfictions and headcanons and basically everything good fans are known for. That's a good 80% of why we liked this: everything we elaborated from them. The official franchises may die soon, again, it's a fact. But I don't want OUR interpretation of the franchises to follow the same route. It's just too much and too good stuff to just letting it.

Apple's obvious crush on Raven.

Best OT3

I try to remember things i think of to ask in these threads because i have no friends, but I never remember

Hey guys hows your day

Shame Mattel would never go for it.

>because i have non friends

Girlfag here, i can be your friend i you want :)
Btw did you draw that pic?

That would make sense, seeing how voice acting is usually done before the animation itself, to ensure proper lip sync and everything. In any case, the crossover movie that will never be is probably the biggest loss of this whole reboot thing.

Oh mattel

Mattel was like "No Disney! No Party!"

Depends.

Do the toys sell?

Not sure how well the sales have been doing, I think they recently came out with the Archery line

We got a few books coming out? Looking forward to Cerise's book

I think that's coming up

Did you guys like the MH Fangtastic Fall videos? I dig stop motions
youtube.com/watch?v=oMAnY1Gc_ew
youtube.com/watch?v=Xxzgjw_Qk_s
This one's the cutest:
youtube.com/watch?v=bHPqVJ3Si4k

therianthrope is too big a word for monster high fans

A little weird looking, but charming in its own way. Fun to see them use the dolls and toy sets for it all

All I wanted was a cheer outfit for Faybelle. ;_;

All I want is any other Faybelle at all.

>We could of had it all

why is Faybelle perfect?

Because she's not a good person and she owns that so well.

Remember that time Faybelle sacrificed herself in attempt to kill Destiny? that in her final thoughts she had wished she had spent more time with Briar, Farrah, and yes, even Raven.

>man, monster high is doing too good
>fuck this shit, we need ever after high to do a bit better, and barbie to fuckin skyrocket
>how do we do it guys?
>lets just kill monster high, problem solved
its like i was at every single Mattel board meeting

Swap MH and EAH

I want more boys

MH has better boys

Hetero > Lesbo couples

Nope

Poor hetero fans they need to Photoshop pictures of they're fave couples because there where none in the show and artist don't draw them.

Just a warning: you want to be a villain? Expect to be treated like a villain. Mirror prison is right that way.

fucking die

Briar will keep her on the right track.

Just get married already.

It's just irritating that she acts evilly and then she's almost disappointed when everyone around her don't want to spend time with her. You backstab them regularly, what do you expect?!

Well, if the franchise really dies, we will can assume fan headcanons are now the real canon.

Maybe she thinks people will treat her like Apple treats Raven.

How would Snow react to Apple's crush on Raven: Horror, Shock, or "Well I should have seen this coming"?

I have a very low opinion of Snow and EQ after Dragon Games, so I'd go for a firm opposition, which will bring Apple to ignore her from that moment on. There were a line hinting, at the end of the first DG episode, that Apple started realizing her mother isn't that charming and perfect like it was avertized.
>"Mira was right: we ARE different"
Snow ordering her to leave Raven will be the last straw making her deciding "I don't want to be Snow White if it means becoming that."

I wonder if Golemfall ended up competing with Call of Beauty?

>fucking die
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Why is it so easy to troll Rapple fags?
Well, I would say that Raven is thirst but not for Apple. RAVEN IS A MEAT EATER IT SEEMS.

Raven's just as thirsty for Apple.

Is this the comic about the current generation parents? Is it out already? Any chance of a storytime?

Yes, No, when it gets out we'll see.

Awww, when is it going to be out? Do we have a date?

2017 summer-ish

>Why is it so easy to troll Rapple fags
HAHAHAHAHAHA using the troll card cause nobody standed up for you i see AHAHAHA you are Pathetic just like your ship.

>Call of Beauty
I'm still curious about this.

>Call of Beauty
They seem to enjoy playing, if it was Call of Beauty pic related woul've happened

Would you still watch rule 63, /mhg/?

>Fem Dexter is cute, CUTE!

I think it's more like she's trying really hard to be evil but really she's just kind of a bitch with a good heart beneath it all. But she's so determined to be the bad guy that she's pressing on to overcome that. She has that sort of young eagerness to be a villain that is interesting and sort of cute too.

Heck yeah I love friends.
And yes but its a secret santa present so do tell on me.
This reminds me of the Kiyomi one. All of her bio is ridiculous but this is the best part
DaringxRoseabella my guy

WAIT I MEAN *DON'T* TELL ON ME

Undoubtedly. Man, they took the time to make rigs and everything. It's a damn shame this movie won't be made.

As for the franchise itself...I know they have an Archery line coming up, so maybe there's still a few episodes left which they can use to promote it. But I think they're done after that.
I was was walking down a toy aisle with my neice and I saw MH, Barbie, even a couple of Miraculous Ladybug toys, but I didn't see one EAH doll, so I'm pretty sure this franchise is on its last legs.
Just as well, I think they reached their peak after Dragon Games and now have nothing much else to do.

by bettter you mean about 90% of them gets ignored after their appearance.

you know, people wouldn't mind Raven/Dexter if dexter had at least an intereting character or development.

>Heck yeah I love friends
YAY !!!!!

You guys are absolutely silly and or dumb sometimes. Your rose-tinted glasses must be soldered on or something to think that there was any subtext between Raven and Apple let alone any of the other girls for that matter.

I'll be glad once this show is finally dead beyond dead. That way I won't have to see your horrible subtext=canon bullshit.

>Raven: And a little bit of love
>Narrator: The path to love is never straight
>Anything Apple does

I dunno, I liked Apple/Raven/Briar as a possibility, but I think I'm just salty because it feels like Darling kinda took over Briar's role in Dragon Games.

I still feel like Faybelle is kind of a teenage version of the "pigtail-pulling" thing. She bothers you because she wants your attention. Duchess is, based on the book continuity at least, one of her only real friends, but Faybelle bothers her. By her own admission she really likes Briar, but she bothers her all the same. She claims to really dislike Apple and Raven, but so did Duchess and based on certain things Duchess actually admires them both. I think Faybelle acts out because she wants people to pay attention to her and she shares her mother's legendary dislike for being excluded from things, but the problem is she's bad enough to act badly and annoy people but too good to really BE bad inside.