But why??

but why??
what kind of pleasure he get from doing this

What kind of pleasure you get by fucking a 4 year old ?

Imagine someone that you hate with every amount of your being. Not hatred where you want to kill the person outright, but that you want to make their lives hell. You want to ruin their happiness the way they've ruined yours.

That's what it's like to be Thawne.

I'm trying to figure out what kind of pleasure a man would get from suffocating a small child

It doesn't matter what he did, what matters was his plan

It's hilarious. Real bro shit. Kidding, well, sort of. I dunno what Barry's deal was, but that whole sequence was hilarious from my own point of view at least. I can only hope he's just that much of an asshole and is REALLY into the whole super villain thing.

4 is too young, but sexualizing innocence and cuteness I guess? It's probably close to the same pleasure derived from masturbating to children's cartoons, but more intense and perverse.

That's probably a straight power trip. Probably cathartic as fuck, especially if you associate said child with some trauma or personal problem.

Just my guesses. Maybe they're close, maybe they're not. That'll be 5 cents either way.

Woah, is Superman the only good father in the entire DC universe?

Oh, if Thawne could kill Barry he would. The rub comes from the fact that his powers as the Reverse Flash are dependent on Barry living as the Flash long enough to be immortalized throughout history so Thawne can idolize him and become a speedster after replicating Barry's accident.

Him fucking with Barry all throughout his life was Thawne seeing how miserable he could make Barry, yet still become the Flash.

But did he find it funny?

Of course

Thawne's entire motivation is that he's a petty cunt who HATES Barry but won't kill him because then Zoom wouldn't exist

it's pretty bad but you can do good stuff with it

Don't we a screencap where we agree a couple years ago that Thawne is most autist petty villian, at least Black Mantha just say "fuck you aquaman i hate you and i want to puch you everyday" but at least he dosen't do petty acts

>"fuck you aquaman i hate you and i want to puch you everyday"

There was desecrating Aquaman's son's grave; the son who he killed, and never shuts up about killing.

And then desecrating Aquaman's father's grave.

This guy sounds like a real artist.

The best kind sexual pleasure.

Think Barry ever masturbates to the memory?

If there was an award for edge this kid would win it every year, I guess he'll have to settle for being gangraped in prison, though.

Well, he certainly tried. I still think Barry wins though, if we're even allowed to group fiction and nonfiction. The question is: what is it that they find so fun about this? I guess it's hard to understand without being messed up in the head.

I'll give him this he knew he was never going to walk from what he did and instead of going in with crocodile tears claiming he regretted his actions and beg for forgiveness he gives them more of a reason to despise his edgy ass.

Can someone post the full page please?

But Manta is (well, was) literally autistic though.

And it turned out that his hate went beyond even autism.

Aquaman would be a good dad if Black manta didn't kill his kids before they could walk

Mandatory

I loved that thread. Fuckin' Barry.

Storytime this one shot.

He and Jack Knight are the only dads with kids who haven't been murdered.

Eobard is petty as fuck. Anything he can do, no matter how small, to make Barry's life that much more miserable, he'll do.

The Time He Rewrote his own origin

Is there anymore like that?

The end

Why does Eobard hate Barry so much?

Here the issue Where thawne rewrote his origin

Ask John Podesta.

You know that thing where someone is building a house of cards and you just sort of want to blow on it?
That but superpowered and psychopathic.

>Not hatred where you want to kill the person outright

Actually he does want to kill him but he can't because lolparadox, not being able to kill him actually makes him hate Barry even more.

I thought he just made that up to fuck with Aquaman

What makes Flash faster than Zoom?

the end

With how nofun this future seems, you'd think tits like that would be illegal.

What a dick..

He needs to get laid baka.

He faked autism to make people think Aquaman was a dick for punching someone with brain problems.

y'know i think that the reason i'm so accepting of the cw shows problems is that the barry comics are fucking insane

the last panel is so brilliant