Carol Hate General #1

CAROL IS SHIT, POST WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN TO HER SHIT CHARACTER.

> Thanos regains the infinity gauntlet and tortures her like he did Nebula

> Bendis shits the bed the worst he has ever shit the bed and makes Carol unbearable
KILLHERKILLHERKILLHERKILLHER

CAROL IS FUCKING AWFUL!!!!

KILLHERKILLHERKILLHER

Kidnapped and raped, over and over again until she enjoys it and is a drooling anal slut serving an powerful being for years.

Oh wait.

SMASHHERFILTHYWHORELESBIANFACEIN

Bring back Monica Rambeau as Captain Marvel and actively promote the change as a "positive step towards diversity" making anyone who supports Carol the racist boogeyman

PUTAFILTHYRODUPHERASSANDIMPALEHERANDFUCKHERCORPSE

(Am I brutal enough?)

Not enough, she needs to suffer for the harm she's done to Marvel. Her, Falcon, and the Inhumans all need to suffer.

LOCKHERUP

Not bad.

user this isn't healthy

well her chest and ass is slowly deflating in her book and she is starting to look like steve rogers, I can't think anything worse than that.

How long until this general is forcibly exiled to /trash/? I for one give it six weeks. Less if Carol content dries up any sooner.

Getting married to Jessica Drew

I- I love Carol! She is so badass!

I unironically love carol. Ask me anything.

I want Carol to be forcibly raped by everyone she thought cared for her. Then beaten to death.

Carol is not gay, she has kissed half the avengers

It's fun :)

SMASHHERFACEINWITHMJOLNIRANDRAPETHEREMAINS

Do you think she has nice feet? Is there evidence telling us?

I hope she gets the superhero form of AIDS and FUCKING suffers and dies

I'm gay, never cared for her body.

Carol is a leader and an inspiration! She would make a fine President or, better yet, dictator!

You and her can be burned at the stake you filthy heathens

DEUS VULT

Where my Carolbros at?!

Did someone say "crusade" ?

Bring back Genis already. Let him be Captain Brand Name. He's the only character they've ever put the company name on that's been worth a damn.

Have sex.