Convince a foreginer why you're not a complete inbred moron for voring trump...

convince a foreginer why you're not a complete inbred moron for voring trump. I don't know much about American politics but my impression of him so far is pretty much your casual shitposter on Sup Forums. as far as I know, people who are hopping on his dick are edgelords who wan't a president who "sayys it lit 'tis daammit" and start cheering every time he curses and say some stupid edgy baseless shit.
>his main "strategy" is to build a fucking wall
that's the ideas of an actual retarded 11 year old who has no idea how anything even works. in a speech himself he said something in the lines of "how will they get past the wall? well I guess they could use a ladder but whatever".

>when asked complicated questions like strategy to fight ISIS his response is "I got a perfect plan but it's a secret lel"

he's an absolute conman who'd say anything to cause outrage just for free publicity, and seeing that half of you Americans are actual mongoloids with 0 education you eat his shit up like it's McDonalds.

>inb4 people shitpost about clinton
I don't give a shit about her, this isn't about her, we're debating trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpigjnKl7nI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank you for correcting the record on a proxy.

>convince a foreigner
No

Im voting for trump cause i fuck my cousin and hate niggers. Is that the answer you were looking for?

>I don't give a shit about her, this isn't about her, we're debating trump.

Due to the nature of a two party system, you cannot debate trump in absence of his opposition.

Only a retard would decide their vote without looking at both candidates comparatively.

ignoring the outrageous flaws of one side because you think the other one is bad as well is ignorance, hence refering to my statement about Americans being inbred mongoloids, so thank you for the comfirmation

Voting? Learn how to spell before you come to Europe, Ahmed.

>expecting logical arguments
>from trump supporters

Good luck with that

>ignoring the outrageous flaws of one side because you think the other one is bad as well

YOU'RE the one asking us to ignore the flaws of hillary because you think trump is bad... you absolute mongoloid

Jesus christ what a retard

>convince a foreginer why you're not a complete inbred moron for voring trump
Why?

You can't even vote here.

TBF, European royalty has done that for centuries.

>voring trump

Fucking degenerate vorefags you're as bad as horsefuckers

Are you actualy retarded? English is your native language, right? there's a difference between supporting someone solely by ignoring anything negative said about them and debating a sepsific candidate. we're talking about completely different things

I hope ICE remembers this thread when you beg for a kingdom of trump passport in 10 years

Saged

Your post reeks of plebbit. Why do you guys project so much?

youtube.com/watch?v=hpigjnKl7nI

I don't have to. I'm american. I don't have to answer a shit tier country that our faggot army can wipe out in a day

>whites are inbred

This is the lamest forced meme to come from the SIDF

Inbreeding is part of shitskin culture. Ask any ethnic person, they'll tell you, Arranged marriages with cousins is part of their "rich tradition and heritage.". Along with spicy food and throwing acid on the faces of women.

I guess i'll repeat myself because you're retarded:

Only a retard [(like you)] would decide their vote without looking at both candidates comparatively.

You might want to consider using spellcheck if you're going to call people a moron.

It's about choosing the best from the worst. You can't vote for johnson because libertarian party is cursed on never getting more than 1%, and you can't vote for clinton because... well, you know.
Yeah, two-party system sucks, but muricans should be happy with the fact that their votes at least matter.

>for voring trump
>voring

this thread could become something special...

Kill yourself.

*non-whites, the poor, people who took muh job, LIBERALS...

donalds campaign in a nutshell. DAE hate these people? lol vote for me

I'm not voting for him or Clinton. I still don't know what this guy will do in general. Though not constantly antagonizing Russia and a possibility with securing our southern border if by wall or by troops is decent.

Other than that he really has no plans that I know of. Not like he is going to get rid of the NSA or TSA and would chalk it up to weeding out Muslim terrorists even though it violates our fourth amendment rights. This is a man that is for the Patriot Act even if he was incapable of voting for such a thing.

No one cares what you think you fucking weegie scum.

Some people want to watch the world burn

lel non one is even trying to answer ops points they're just calling him a hill shill. No wonder Trump is consistently losing in the polls. He's made of grandious statements with no substance.

because i want to make you angry

Lmao all there butthurt murricans shitposting away and not giving one single half decent point in his general policy. I think I got my answer. thanks. I really do hope Trump becomes president though. I really want the representative of America to really represent it's people: absolute mongoloids

sounds like you're the one who is butthurt because nobody gives a fuck about a dumb foreigner.
Who the fuck is president of Norway anyways?

YOU GET TO CHOOSE ONE PERSON FROM TWO

BUT OP DOESN'T WANT ANY SHITALK ABOUT NUMBER TWO

CALLS IT A DEBATE

lmao

>I don't know a goddamn thing about the subject, but I'm going to shoot my mouth off like I'm hot shit because I'm a stupid fucking snow monkey
Get back on your side of the border, Swede.

>his main "strategy" is to build a fucking wall
>that's the ideas of an actual retarded 11 year old who has no idea how anything even works. in a speech himself he said something in the lines of "how will they get past the wall? well I guess they could use a ladder but whatever".
>What is security
>What is border patrol
>Most countries have border walls/fences coated with barbed wire and it works fine for them but it will be totally different for the US because beaners can pass through solid matter xDDDDDDDDDD
I can already tell you're only one standard deviation away from brain dead.
>when asked complicated questions like strategy to fight ISIS his response is "I got a perfect plan but it's a secret lel"
Oh wow it's almost as if advertising your plans on international television is a bad idea, wow! Damn, I wouldn't have thought of that! I thought giving up your ideas to the enemy was a good thing!

Jesus christ the shitposters are getting dumber.

This is the person in charge of Norway. HAHAHAHhahaha

at least shes white

>Oh wow it's almost as if advertising your plans on international television is a bad idea, wow! Damn, I wouldn't have thought of that! I thought giving up your ideas to the enemy was a good thing!
kek he uses the exact same argument when asked about how he will make Mexico pay for the wall. are you actually this retarded?

on that note I guess I should run for president in the US too
>I'll hand out 10.000 dollars to every US citizen monthly
>infinite free food
>nobody needs to work forever
how? don't worry about it, you'll know when I'm president. it's a secret, those minorities, btw amirite? they'll all leave once I'm president dont worry about details

fucking inbred retards man, you guys really deserve him