>Of the 5,200 Britons who converted to Islam last year 75 per cent of them are women

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/women-islam-the-rise-and-rise-of-the-convert-6258015.html

Women are naturally subservient.

They are submitting to authority , they've been doing it for 1,000s of years. Nothing new

Will women destroy the western world?

Every day I learn that feminism lied to me.

>convert to Islam are fair game

>3-4 thousand odd women

irrelevant numbers

> Women committing stupidities

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

Because women love to be special little "victims" becoming a Muslim meens they can then complain more how society is oppressing them. Its all about victim status what is important to women. Because if they are not victims then what are they?

Because ultimately, no matter what a woman says, she wants to be dominated by an alpha male that will tell them what to say and do, and fuck them violently, and make sure they are constantly pregnant and doing what they're told. These bitches have accepted their natural role in the world, and while their philosophy behind it is flawed, they should be applauded for it. If only they would've accepted the Christian red pill, the white race would be 3900 useful obedient women closer to salvation.

Women just like to hop on whatever train is passing through to draw attention to themselves. It's literally nothing.

Women subconsciously want to be dominated by men

> dumb westerners give their holes rights
> force the rest of the world to do the same
> whine about it when shit like this happens

This, why would you ever expect any degree of sense from large children?

I'm beginning to think white women aren't even worth protecting from the migrant rape hoards. Some rape would probably do them good actually.

>I'm beginning to think white women aren't even worth protecting from the migrant rape hoards.

They're not. Why would you even care?

this situation kinda countered itself when muslim refugees enter europe and basically becomes non muslims

I'm... so tired...
I want... to go home.

And they'll stop being muslims when it's no longer "in" and "hip" to do it. The only problem for them is that this is the one fad you just dont leave, instead you get murdered if the wrong people find out.
Literally a girl at my uni has done this exact thing, but I guess the threat of murder just doesnt matter when you dont live around muslims.

duh

most germans know the refugees are 80% men... and dont care

this is called mental retardation

I worked and meta full swede woman who converted to islam, started to speak half arabic/half swedish, hijab and all that shit when she met her mudslim husband. Talked about how sharia-law should rule etc.

And it was not surprising why she ended up like that, she was ugly, had probably atleast 3 mental disorders, in her 30s and wanted marriage/kids but no sane person wanted to fucking be with that slag, she was probably almost giving up until she met a mudslim.

So she met a muhammad who only wanted to marry her if she converted and obeyed islam. So thats why.

Its not a fucking loss, the women who convert to islam to marry a mudslim are not women any western man want to marry anyway.

women are easily swayed by consensus, help modify the consensus, its the root of the problem.

for thousands of years they've been subservient to the males in their tribe, or the males of a conquering tribe..

whats new is that they wander to over to the other tribe on their own because their own males have been philosophically castrated with leftism...

Just remember. The only ones who stand to gain from a islamified world is men, and the only ones who stand to lose, are women, and yet, and yet, the majority of people fighting against it, are men.

I mean, honestly, do you think pic related is going to be the norm when they day comes?

>80%
Oh goy.