What the hell Sup Forums

This show is fucking garbage why did you meme me into this series

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRzqSDyOSbY
youtu.be/I-zjxZAWsCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I DONT LIKE SOMETHING YOU GUYS LIKE

Nobody cares you child

It's pure waifufaggotry that's why a lot of retards watch it.

hahahahhaha what an idiot

It's comfy, I watch it because I used to read Archie comics a lot as a kid. Hopefully they go into new storylines next season because Jason's murder and Fred getting popped can't sustain the show forever

its like five anons who post the same images over and overs

its typical CW trash that you should only watch for the waifus

fieldston is better desu

The only thing related to the comics are the names

for the waifus

Undisputed Best Boy coming through

it's good fap material

FP and Betty when?

And the setting...and the love triangles. Have you never read Archie? They did storylines set in the stone age and in a sci-fi future and the last Archie show was about them defeating monsters, it's always been fluid

>he fell for the shill's lies
just watch the webms next time.

>waifu posting
>falling for it
how in God's name did you think an edgy CW TV series based on fucking Archie comics would be good? when has Sup Forums ever liked anything good?

>he actually watched it!

How far did you get?

I think its funny these rich ass nigger media companies pump shit like this out for teenagers, then the first thing they do when they get wealthy is buy a home up far away from the very people who consume this trash.
Jesus fuck, life really is something when you realize thousands or millions of the most wealthy people on the planet deserve to be lynched.

It's comfy, I watch it for Cheryl

>Twin Peaks for pre-pubescent girls

>Ronnie
>F

Fuck off you tranny lover.

i cant believe you fell for it

theres 12 year olds on Sup Forums

every post endorsing riverdale is written by a 12 year old

if you are not 12, do not watch riverdale, dumbass

Henlo Yes!
Is this the betty gf store?!?

giv

Awe did I disrespect your waifu? Are you going to draw your katana on me?
pssh nothing personal kid, she is called Ronnie because she looks like Rooney.
Cheryl and Betty are both objectively superior.

what is it about?
people say it's like twin peaks but i doubt it

FP and Jughead best boys. No one else can compete.

Archie is the fucking worst boy.

How can white girls compete?

>Oh wow, she can dance sexy and twerk
>Muh diiik
>ThICC!

It's profoundly mediocre, not awful.

Casting is really good.

Finale was weak shit though.

I legit believe there is an actual marketer making threads for this shit.
A couple of weeks ago i noticed daily threads about this bullshit with the same posts, images, etc.

Doesn't Sup Forums just stream everything or pirate it like me?

>CW actually gives a shit about getting ratings from a part of the internet that people thinks runs rampant with racists, KKK, and pedos

Yeah, no. I know it's hard to believe, but some of us actually enjoy the show.

Riverdale threads are so much better when there are less waifufags around. No matter what board they are on they are always the surefire way to kill a thread. l

What WAS Archie doing walking in the heat?

Being a dumbass just like usual.

Okay, but why did Cheyl say Betty had SO much on her plate right now ;)

>Wins Archiebowl

asking for it

She was talking both physically and metaphorically.

Pretty much all these threads are waifu posting. If you expected something more, shame on you.

The pilot is like Twin Peaks but it's focusing on high schoolers. Some kid gets murdered and you can probably guess who did it.
It's more like Twin Peaks in the setting because they have the small town with secrets, the comfy diner, the love triangles, Madchen Amick, etc.

>It's like Twin Peaks without all the things people pretend to like Twin Peaks for.
ffy

explain pls i'm retarded

What: said. Cheryl was being super mean to Betty.

That Jughead and Betty though.

>Wins worst boy

She can keep him.

Wins some lame dude that denies A tier Betty so he can be molested by some teacher and follow his 'dream'.
Sure, she can win him all she wants.

Worse he's a fuccboi who only wants the girl who wants her after she's moved on with his best friend.

>implying Jughead won't eventually let his best friend have a go at Betty

It'll happen, mark my words.

thanks op glad i didnt start it. blonde chick is hot tho she needs to do nudes

Sup Forums recommends shit once again

>Jughead willing to chuck himself for his best friend

That will be some of the biggest bullshit ever. Archie is not even a good enough friend to Jughead to even warrant him to do that for him.

Also, Betty is way to good for Archie.

I bet you'll be watching season 2 like the rest of us.

I got shilled into watching this as well by you guys and you know what, I loved it. Not my typical show to watch and if not for you I would have never gone for it. Thanks, anons

>call back to old Archie comics
>dream of a fantastical America
>juxtaposed with dark, drunk reality
>Jughead is married to Betty
>Feels guilty about being with her

This part was great.

Jughead is such a faggot. Why the hell should he feel guilty of dating Betty? Archie said he didn't have feelings for her.

Does it have incest?

Undertones nothing more

It is, but it's not Game of Thrones level incest.

it has nothing to do with archie, I think he just feels bad because he thinks betty deserves a nicer, more "normal" boyfriend

Who else is hyped for the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. The comic is fucking amazing.

That is a good question. Why would he feel bad about dating the girl that his fuccboi of best friend rejected?

The only thing I can think of is that he maybe always thought that Betty and Archie were supposed to be together. When he yelled at Betty he projected all his insecurities onto her. He revealed that he feels that once Archie changes his mind she'll leave him and run back to him.

Maybe he thinks that Archie does like Betty, but hasn't woken up to that fact yet.

So it was less about really stabbing Archie in the back and more if betraying the idea of the kind of man we thought Betty was going to end up with?

Either way, I think it was more of Jug's insecurities playing itself out. A set up for their argument that happened in episode 10. This is why her running off with Archie would be so awful. It would prove him and his fears right.

I forgot about that one part. Only a small bit but not who you'd expect.

Jughead was going for that rebound and accidentally dunked it.

My knowledge of archie isn't that good, but has the whole incest undertone of the red heads always been there? Or was it introduced in Afterlife with Archie?

>its a poster makes a thread calling a show bad in order to facilitate discussion about the show because he doesn't to admit he wants to discuss the show thread

post ronnies or leave

>fuccboi
>actually discussing the show and not posting waifus

can you fuck off please. go to tumblr or reddit if you want to actually discuss the shitshow

>Waifufaggottry

you are literally everything wrong with this site

youtube.com/watch?v=WRzqSDyOSbY

CUTE

>depression
>anxiety

How?

How heartbroken would Juggie had been had Betty rejected him when she kissed him?

I know he wasn't thinking that she would respond the way that she did, but he lucked the fuck out with that one. I would like to see him meet 'Dark Betty' one day.

Genetics is one a hell of a drug

Waifufags are the bane of any thread's existence, but we can co-exist together. All you have to do is be responsible and post your own fucking waifu.

Meaning?

youtu.be/I-zjxZAWsCU

It seems that CW really do work the shit out of their employees. Hope the pay is worth it. I mean if they shooting 16 hour days why not pay for their rides home? Cheap ass fuck. I bet when the CEOs want private planes and helicopters they get them.

>Sup Forums user hating on Sup Forums

definite shill

when is Lily going to seize the means of production?

They can compete by doing almost everything she does there minus that weird shit around 8 seconds where it seems like she just runs out of rhythm. In fact, they could just stand still, smile, and look pretty while that one is dancing like a convulsing retard.

why does jughead abuse betty ?

Are you new or something?

lili is like girl next door ugly

Because he loves her.

He's not abusing her though. He wanted the girlfriend, but didn't realize the part about having to be vulnerable and emotionally available.

That's the only way he knows how to express love

god this girls so hot
she should jump to better shows or movies asap

God I hate her stupid smirking clown face, wanna kick her head till it falls from her neck

you're both women right

Is this a spinoff or she's going to be on the main show?

Betty deserves it. Also Betty must really like it since she still sticks around him.

Try going on /got/

>u cant be sad if ur hot
Die

L-like what?

Spin off.

Nope

I don't remember this from the comic