This is what I am, pol. What do?

This is what I am, pol. What do?

>new worlders' purity

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER HAHA NIGGER

A FUCKING SPIC

>2% Jewish
Sorry mate

That 12% Native American can get you a TON of free shit from Marxist. Use it. Go to school forever and just be a total neet. Help ruin this bs by taking complete advantage of it until it breaks.

What can I say -- I wuz a kang n sheeit bruh

My dad's from Mexico so I made it out relatively low-spic content considering that

I don't want any free shit. I want to fucking kill. I want faggot marxist kike nigger blood flowing in the street. I may be a mutt euro peasant spic jew rat, but I'm still a defender of the white races

>31% Iberian
>14% Irish

You are a fucking alpha male, why do you even complain, Chad?

Is that one drop I detect?

>africa
.... :D
nigger

awww fuck... my condolences...

just keep in mind. regardless of the cards you were dealt with, the only thing that matters is what you do with it

I'm only here to drudge up some nasty replies for the humor. Should I boast of the Scandinavian? They're ubermensch, right?

Underrated

I don't consider it a bad deal necessarily. I do, however, don't think people should mongrelize in such a way -- I grew up with a fractured Identity and a sense that I never belonged anywhere

kek

Move to Canada
Show them your Native blood result
Live rich forever.

I'm too decent and proud a European to live on the gubment dole like the minorities inside me would like to do

iktfb

31%
Welcome to the master race

Go to college for free the rest of your life