What was his fucking problem?

All that fucking time wasted on redundant plots, when it should've been him, himself younger and Dolores looking for the maze.

he just found out his waifu wasn't real.

Pretty based actually

basement king

He was on vacation

He was an angry manlet

Existentialism, ennui, or some shit.

It's just a flat-out bad show

He was playing with literal toys, he got dissatisfied with reality, and he got bitter.

think thats ab it

he didn't like always having to be shrunk down to get into the park.

>wanted to see if the Hosts were real because of his adventures with waifu Dolores that made him a man
>finds all these hints that Arnold (?) left behind
>confronts modern Dolores about these hints
>????
>it was all a show put on for Ford and the investors
>then Ford's show has 2smart4u negress' Hosts attack
>he dies? maybe?

he addicted speedrunner

this show was so forgettable that I have already forgotten the twist

When he finally found Dolores and she didn't recognize him was the final straw after killing all the civil war bandit robots. Honestly though when Dolores said his name expecting him to come rescue her probably did affect him somewhat since he stopped beating the shit out of her.

There was no risk in the game he was playing, since the guests never died. With no risk comes no reward, so he sought to change the nature of the hosts by uncovering the maze.

He had a really bad case of Oneitis and tried to inflict so much torture on Dolores that it 'woke' her up and made her reach consciousness like she did the first time they met. In a way it worked.

le park manager kills all le guest with le robots

The park manager is probably not even dead. It was most likely a host that he made in his underground lab.

The twist was FUCK YOU
All those times where "Bernard" talks to Dolores?
That's Arnold talking to her before he makes her murder him
She's turned into a braindead robot after
Those scenes with McPoyle and she seems like she's becoming alive?
Well that was in the past too. She's braindead again
Those scenes in the "present" where she's acting alive?
That was just a play Ford put on for his investors

Dolores was never at any point in the story "alive"

I liked Westworld but honestly I didn't give a shit about the park managers.

dude it's just a game bro, just switch ur brian off bro

I kept confusing this guy with the guy that robbed the vault. Or if this is the vault guy, then I kept confusing him with the guy that introduced the man in black to the park

You have faceblindness, you're also probably deaf.

I can usually distinguish faces pretty easily. I don't fall for memes like JD Morgan and Javier Bardem. But it usually took me a good 10 seconds before realising who I was watching.

Make all the excuses you want, Magoo.

All Spanish people look the same

why didn't he fuck her?

Because he was loyal to his real fiance? I would have fucked that ayylmao robot bitch and just stayed there.

a black hat in the desert is stupid. dumb carpetbaggers

>90% of the characters inside Westworld wore something black

this whole transformation from beta cuc to bad bald chad was pretty interesting part of the plot desu

Reminder

Is it cheating if she's a robot? I mean isn't it just masturbating essentially?

Is it cheating if you don't view the trashy bitch you cheat with as a real person?

But she's still a real person a robot isn't a real person.

I didn't understand the character's motivations but now that I played Doki Doki Literature Club and wanted Monika to really challenge me instead of scripted events, I do understand him perfectly.

>redundant plots
REDUNDANT FUCKING PLOTS

you're the only redundant plot around here boy

it's cheating if you cant tell that shes a robot at the point he wasnt sure.

we know as the viewer though due to other scenes.

also brainletts itt. plot went over so many peoples heads it seems.

>1.75m

HOLY FUCKING LEL

1.75m is perfectly fine

I wanted to get my friends into this show, but I fear the middle drags on a bit too much for them.
Then again I watched it all live, so shit feels abysmally slower in general when you torture yourself with week long waits.

lol I was gonna say the same.
I think it was something about how he became a robophile then became a sociopath

He was a douche that hated the fact that this limp wristed nerd is gonna bang his sister becaause of some arranged marriage or some shit

>tfw 7 feet
>still considered manlet in the netherlands

life is suffering

Netherlands use the feet system?

Not to women.
Women are more insecure with men's physical infidelities.
Where men are more insecure with emotional.

That's why women don't give a shit that you're chilling with other women, as long as they're uglier than they are.
And also why they make a big deal of "unreasonable portrayal of feminine beauty in fiction"

But men don't give a shit how ugly the other dude is, they don't want their girls hanging with other men period.

Where were you when you realized snek still best girl

first shrinkpost to ever make me chuckle
based shrink ray poster

Reminder that Logan did nothing wrong