According to yesterdays discussion about nordic union

according to yesterdays discussion about nordic union

slavs, especially poles have a lot in common with nordic countries
for example, thousand years ago polish pricess was married with king from denmark, many viking crews were slavic (yes, slavs were vikings as well- it was more about training than birth place)
also, we had quite similar gods, the only difference being slavic ones purged from this land by cristianity and forgotten for a long, long time

poles are not nordic people BUT they have a lot in common historically and geographically, and we were once a huge friends, we had similar architecture, society and traditions.
There are a lot of speculations- where do poles come from, but they propably are the same group as Scandinavians as they have mostly green/blue eyes and blond, or light brown hair, its just the matter of time they changed a bit due to racial mixing and different geopolitical location of poland.

Sadly we do not know a lot about what happened on polish, german, scandinavian and russian lands before like 1000 AD, because historians tend to focus on roman history much more, which is IMO a bit sad because all "barbaric" countries also have their histories

To say something myself, I am a huge fan of celtic/nordic legends and everything related and I am proud that those were not lost due to Christianity and can be now studied by masses.
Greetings to you all german and scandinavian friends

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Muscovite_War_(1605–18)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Frost_of_1709
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE WUZ VIKANGZ

POLACKS HATE HIM!
King of Sweden discovers secret to destroying the polish state!

That's when I learned that Sweden is the most barbaric state in Europe.

mfw best way to destroy poland is just a fast af attack so we dont even know what happens and actuall army doesnt even matter
historically confirmed

And how did that play out you filthy mongrel? You know that polish-swedish union was supposed to counter Moscow you idiot and that your current king is illegal? Die in your muslim, multicultural hellhole Sven. You exchanged greatness for declining into a lefty degeneracy pit

Piastowie > Wikingowie. Wiesz, że wikingowie nie chodzili z różkami na głowie i że jest to jedynie wymysł Szwabów z 19 wieku?

Indeed.

tak zdaje sobie sprawe, posluzylem sie tym przykladem zeby wykazac wspólne czynniki

Sigismund did not give a fuck about Sweden and you were pope cucks. Moscow was weaker than poland, we had to help them en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Muscovite_War_(1605–18) if we hadn't you would have become far too powerful. You shouldn't blame us for going to war with Russia on your side, we both know how that ended for both of our countries.

looking at this the way russia looks like now wouldn't it be better for commonwealth to controll eastern europe?
I dont want to be dicky but poland in middle ages had really much more potential and maybe wars wouldnt happen

just speculating, not blaming anyone

Why do you fall for these old lame stereotypes about "papists" and can't accept the truth? The current state of Sweden is a consequence of rejecting the union with Poland-Lithuania

P-L wanted a Pax Polonica, to end the dispute about Ruthenia, thus the conquest of Moscow. And Sweden would be very helpful to contain Moscow in the future

Now you have 15k soldiers and afraid of your security

shit, came here to post this

Sheeit you beat me to it.

not to mention that being papist back in the days was the biggest compliment you could say

Wtf celts aren't nordic or vikings? We're benefits scroungers t.scottish.

Easy to say now with hindsight and yes, it would, but neither of us expected it back then. However Sweden ruling it all would have been better (i know it sounds like a dick but i am sure u agree) it was the most centralized, had the best army system and later, the best army in europe at the time whilst being much smaller in terms of wealth and population.
No, the current state of Sweden is because of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Frost_of_1709
We do not fear for our security, sure it would be quite easy to invade but it wouldn't be worth it, both economically and diplomatically.

I don't think that matters much.

1000+ years of difference still.

>they have a lot in common historically and geographically
Yeah, a Pole was the first king of the Kalmar Union which brought entire Scandinavia together.

So we wuz literally kangz.

We're not that similar, especially genetically.
Not that many blue-eyed blonde haired people here either. Most blondes are dyed.
Stop daydreaming Jacek.

>Sadly we do not know a lot about what happened on polish, german, scandinavian and russian lands before like 1000 AD, because historians tend to focus on roman history much more, which is IMO a bit sad because all "barbaric" countries also have their histories

There are literally hundreds of books about 1000 A.D Scandinavia / N. Europe / Poland / Europe in general.

Just because you couldnt find shit in wikipedia does not mean that there are no writings about it.

Go to a library and you will see!

>slavs, especially poles have a lot in common with nordic countries
>for example, thousand years ago
>a lot in common
>thousand years ago
pls.

Polish people should despise Scandinavians. What is wrong with you?

the whole thread was made accordingly to yesterdays union thread, not why should we love ourselves
i just personally like your culture

I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully.

We say CURVA.
The pronunciation is the same.
We bros?

Pretty sure germans say "bitch" for bitch.

fpbp

>conquest of Moscow
You couldn't even control the hohols, much less the whole Russian lands.